The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

Cups in general. Autonomy is just league iirc.
Original post by jermaindefoe
anyone point me in the direction to a investec home shirt with vdv on the back. spurs store sold out :sigh:

Found one on ebay for £62 in XL, but who's XL?

In fact they're all over ebay, but I reckon touts have snapped most up :colonhash:
Original post by rockrunride
Found one on ebay for £62 in XL, but who's XL?

In fact they're all over ebay, but I reckon touts have snapped most up :colonhash:

How was my french!
Not bad tbh :sexface:

:rofl2:
Not bad tbh :sexface:

:rofl2:

thought you were going to say better than my english lol :biggrin:
Reply 45
Stratford Hotspurs?

I can understand why Levy is really making a go of this move, cos you have a hell of a lot of fans coming in from Essex and the home counties. Stratford is ideal for you - it's in London, albeit East, the site is designed for 80,000 spectators saving you a lot of development work even if you plan to rebuild the stadium, the locality has excellent tube and rail connections plus the proposed new stadium in whl could really bite into club spending. As a club, you have very little substantial link with the locailty of tottenham high road, although this goes for many pl. clubs

But, I think it shouldn't be allowed for you to park yourself on West Ham, Leyton orient, D/R's turf. Therefore, I support West Ham's bid.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Fusion
Stratford Hotspurs?

I can understand why Levy is really making a go of this move, cos you have a hell of a lot of fans coming in from Essex and the home counties. Stratford is ideal for you - it's in London, albeit East, the site is designed for 80,000 spectators saving you a lot of development work even if you plan to rebuild the stadium, the locality has excellent tube and rail connections plus the proposed new stadium in whl could really bite into club spending. As a club, you have very little substantial link with the locailty of tottenham high road, although this goes for many pl. clubs

But, I think it shouldn't be allowed for you to park yourself on West Ham, Leyton orient, D/R's turf. Therefore, I support West Ham's bid.

plus we save a fair few million quid too, however i dont want to see us move

beat you to it, its on the main footbal forum page :biggrin:
Still no striker. Just sell all our current lot and buy Incredible Hulk ffs.

Original post by Fusion
Stratford Hotspurs?

The Olympic Stadium option is being taken up because of the convenience relative to the difficult nature of the WHL planning and rebuild, so I can understand why the board have been pushing for it. It'd be silly not to at least consider it. The Spurs bid makes more sense than West Ham's from a commercial and spectator point of view, but personally I hope we stay put.

Wham are welcome to it tbh- they'll never get near filling it and Newham is no longer the traditional West Ham hub it used to be anyway- it's more South Asian than anything nowadays. Keeping the track in is also utterly pointless, apart from the fact that it means the IOC are kept happy. It won't work imo.

And there's no 's' at the end of Hotspur, even though Harry gets that wrong every now and then too :wink:
Harry :sigh:
Reply 51
Bale left back. Interesting.
Bale injured. FFS
Original post by Klinsmannic
Bale injured. FFS

How serious did it look?
Reply 54
Original post by Jeppasloth
How serious did it look?

He's been looking like he needs a rest in the last few games and it was only a matter of time before injury, maybe a pulled/torn ham string but I hope not... VDV meanwhile is being kicked at every opportunity by Nolan and Barton.

...and Newcastle score... weak keeping but credit to Collocini.
Reply 55
What a finish, superb goal from Aaron Lennon. VDV & Modric in CM together:drool::drool::drool:, we should just do that every game, all out attack, brilliant stuff when we changed formation.

Hutton and Crouch are just terrible, Hutton is defensively absoute **** and can't link up with Lennon or put in a decent cross 99% of the time, Crouch just slows everything down, nowhere near on a par with the rest of the team.

Please Harry play Corluka or Kaboul at RB and sell our pathetic forwards (Crouch and Keane), and when is this stiker (Barrios, Falcao, Llorente) going to come?:rolleyes:
Point fairest result? Didn't see the game myself.
Reply 57
Point fairest result? Didn't see the game myself.

Me neither.. I posted in the 'Castle Thread, only to be replied with neg.. :nopity:
Probably miffed that Lennon stole the points.
Reply 59
*point.

Feels like more though.

Any idea when Hudds back?

Quick Reply

Latest