University of Kent Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Still waiting for offer. :sigh:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 381
I submitted mine about a week ago, nothing yet. I've applied for digital arts.
Original post by DeaNo G
I submitted mine about a week ago, nothing yet. I've applied for digital arts.

I applied for digital arts with a year in Industry over a month ago and still nothing :frown:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
Pretty good. They don't think it's crap..!

In Canterbury, people see it as quite good...probably as there is also Canterbury Christchurch (no disrespect to CCCU, it's just what I've found!). Around the country, I'll sometimes get an 'ooh' :p: If you surround yourself with people who went to Cambridge, St Andrews and UCL (or wherever) then it won't look so good - naturally. I think it's a case of "you did well to get there." :smile:

'Ooohs' sound good! :tongue: I was just interested!
I've finally decided I'm going to withdraw from RHUL. I don't really want to go there anymore.

Right, well I think I've (finally) decided on my insurance! It's got to be Kent. Lancaster is too northern and Kent's course looks really good and Canterbury looked lovely. Can't be bothered to go and visit Lancs even though it looks pretty good too. The fare is too expensive and it's too much of a hassle to travel up there. I'm not giving up my year abroad by picking Lancs as an insurance... :tongue:
I've just realised my firm and insurance were the first two unis I picked! :biggrin:
Reply 384
Original post by Infamous Dude
I applied for digital arts with a year in Industry over a month ago and still nothing :frown:

Yeah thats same as me, ahhh a month?!? I hate waiting =/
Got an interview for Law on Wednesday - anyone doing the same or know what to expect?
Reply 386
Original post by giantlemon
it seems strange that they could want such a range of grades or that it could be so low. i'm not complaining of course because i have myself encountered disasters and so this is a godsend but still. have you been to an open day. personally i thought place looked to modern but the courses are perfect as is the history society. never went into the city but i hear good things on that front too. still not as good as winchester for statistics - winchester has 70% girls. (thats my insurance :wink:

haha, yeah perhaps. I firmed Kent the other day :smile: the course is so good!
Reply 387
Got a conditional offer for Actuarial Science the other day -
340 UCAS points inc. AB one which must be Further Maths :biggrin:
Original post by lazjb
Got a conditional offer for Actuarial Science the other day -
340 UCAS points inc. AB one which must be Further Maths :biggrin:

Hey congrats! when did you send your ucas off? :smile:
Reply 389
heyy!! erm on the 6th december :smile: only got the offer a few days ago!! have you heard from them yet?
Reply 390
Who's studying International Business or French?
Original post by lazjb
heyy!! erm on the 6th december :smile: only got the offer a few days ago!! have you heard from them yet?

OH i see! I sent mine on the 17th of december, and no i haven't heard from them yet. I guess i have a while to wait :smile:
Woo got an offer for V100 History - 340 UCAS points with AB :smile:
Reply 393
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Got an interview for Law on Wednesday - anyone doing the same or know what to expect?

I've applied to do law at Kent. Submitted app in early November and haven't heard anything back.

When did you apply?

Oh, and good luck for your interview!
Reply 394
I've applied for Forensic Science :smile:
Original post by Infamy21
I've applied to do law at Kent. Submitted app in early November and haven't heard anything back.

When did you apply?

Oh, and good luck for your interview!

I applied at the end of October, only heard back last week. Thanks very much :smile: best of luck to you too!
Reply 396
applied for architecture :biggrin:
Original post by LFChrispy
Woo got an offer for V100 History - 340 UCAS points with AB :smile:

Hello again! :tongue:
I applied at the end of October and haven´t heard anything, arghh come on kent you´re keeping me in limbo and it hurts!
Reply 399
I got an offer today for Politics and International Relations with Spanish :smile: ABB !! :biggrin: Is anyone doing the same course ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending