The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8860
ffs I'm quite Sik bruv :smug:
Original post by Loz17
So have I! Or is it tuesday...:hmmmm2:
I dunno how to revise for thermodynamics though :emo:

What is that you are having trouble with? :console: I hate thermodynamics, but its better than kinteics at least :p:
Original post by TulipFields
What is that you are having trouble with? :console: I hate thermodynamics, but its better than kinteics at least :p:

All of it :emo:

Not started work on it yet, need some food and then need to go over an assignment thats due in at 5. Then town and lecture notes. Then revision :sigh:
And what happened to the last PM last night? :s-smilie: It was blank :sad:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Loz17
All of it :emo:

Not started work on it yet, need some food and then need to go over an assignment thats due in at 5. Then town and lecture notes. Then revision :sigh:
And what happened to the last PM last night? :s-smilie: It was blank :sad:

Eek. We had pretty interesting videos on triple and critical points today, deff a highlight of a thermodynamics lecture
Good luck :smile:
I think I sent the reply but put it between the old reply :frown: So you might have thought it was old :frown:
I'll PM again in the evening (dont want to distract you from thermodynamics :no:)
Eek. We had pretty interesting videos on triple and critical points today, deff a highlight of a thermodynamics lecture
Good luck :smile:
I think I sent the reply but put it between the old reply :frown: So you might have thought it was old :frown:
I'll PM again in the evening (dont want to distract you from thermodynamics :no:)

Sounds fun :smile:
Maybe I did check but I couldn't see anything. Thank you :love:

Right, Fundamental chemistry time. Actually I wonder if you could help me please? Its only one thing I'm unsure of and I cba to go to wait for ages in the help session for one question

Reaction between 1-bromohexane and KCl. what type of reaction is it? Nucleophillic substitution? Or something else?
Original post by Loz17
Sounds fun :smile:
Maybe I did check but I couldn't see anything. Thank you :love:

Right, Fundamental chemistry time. Actually I wonder if you could help me please? Its only one thing I'm unsure of and I cba to go to wait for ages in the help session for one question

Reaction between 1-bromohexane and KCl. what type of reaction is it? Nucleophillic substitution? Or something else?

K, lemme thinka bit (if you are still here :colondollar:)
K, lemme thinka bit (if you are still here :colondollar:)

I am :h:

Original post by Loz17
I am :h:

I think it should be nucleophilic, something like Sn2. Cl from KCl would be the nucleophile attackiing the electrophilic carbon C-Br? Seems likely to me, at least by following the partical chargesz
You're wellcome :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
I think it should be nucleophilic, something like Sn2. Cl from KCl would be the nucleophile attackiing the electrophilic carbon C-Br? Seems likely to me, at least by following the partical chargesz
You're wellcome :h:

Thank you so much :hugs:
I need to revise Sn2 and Sn1 reactions. Only quickly went over them in lectures :emo:

Reppinz :h:
Do IMG tags and whatnot work in rep comments? :holmes:
Original post by lella_m
Do IMG tags and whatnot work in rep comments? :holmes:

:yep:

Images are meant to be in spoilers though.
Original post by Loz17
Thank you so much :hugs:
I need to revise Sn2 and Sn1 reactions. Only quickly went over them in lectures :emo:

Reppinz :h:

Ah, I like Organic chemistry : I had to deal with those for ages, if you need more help, just ask :smile:
Plz rep y old account :puppyeyes: Although I might use this one permanently :ninja:
Original post by Loz17
:yep:

Images are meant to be in spoilers though.

Oh, I knew that. :littleangel:

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by JayAyy
Amansleep :facepalm2:
:console:

Sainsbury's time :ahee:

GayAyy ffs. :facepalm2:
Reply 8874
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07
GayAyy ffs. :facepalm2:

Fix your body (:sexface:) clock and have regular sleeping patterns ffs :facepalm2:
Finished my exams :woo:

(though they were all really hard and i think i'm going to have to retake them all!)
Ah, I like Organic chemistry : I had to deal with those for ages, if you need more help, just ask :smile:
Plz rep y old account :puppyeyes: Although I might use this one permanently :ninja:

Thank you :hugs:
Shall do :yep:
Original post by lella_m
Oh, I knew that. :littleangel:

Thanks. :smile:

We all did :ninja:

YW :h:
Lets get this beast handed in and get some water and milk :awesome:
Reply 8878
Chicken Baguette or Chicken Curry today? Hmm :holmes:

"You cannot give reputation to this user."