The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a-comet-appears
When were you interviewed for Cambridge and what's your BMAT score?

Original post by Kalishka
x

Original post by Nutterfly
Haha no problem :h:

Done :yep:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

If you can find me at least 5 people applying to that course that will have their details on the stalking page then I will make table seperate for those applicants.

If not then you can still stalk them by having their applications in the same table as the 5 year course applicants, but with 'Foundation Year' in the Other column.. otherwise it's a little bit too much work and won't be used :h:

PLEASEEEEEEEE ADD THE GATEWAY COURSES TO THE STALKING TABLE
i want to know when gateway are going to start giving out offers, RVC and Notts please :smile:
Original post by AishaMusbah
PLEASEEEEEEEE ADD THE GATEWAY COURSES TO THE STALKING TABLE
i want to know when gateway are going to start giving out offers, RVC and Notts please :smile:

Pfft fine!

Work me to death will you! :tongue:

You will have to wait until next week though, too busy working for friday.

Either quote me again on monday EVENING next week or PM to bring my attention back to this and I'll create those two tables

The things I do.. :rolleyes:
Got a rejection form Nottingham, still waiting fro Bristol and Glasgow!
Original post by LilacTweet
Sorry to hear that but can i just ask, where you on hold before or after interview?
And I hope you get a place at a different college at camb :smile:

After interview, got interviewed at the start of December :smile: I'm assuming tis a rejection now cause I should have heard something, but then I also read on another thread that CLare had said something about vets/medics not properly hearing about pool results till end of Jan, not quite sure why but I suppose it would make sense because they have much stricter quotas on the number of places.
Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk
After interview, got interviewed at the start of December :smile: I'm assuming tis a rejection now cause I should have heard something, but then I also read on another thread that CLare had said something about vets/medics not properly hearing about pool results till end of Jan, not quite sure why but I suppose it would make sense because they have much stricter quotas on the number of places.

what so you've not actually been rejected?

I guess you've already got an offer so it's not as important! well done on that btw :smile:

Edit, just got what you said! you mean about camb not rejected, :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Hi
So far I have an interview for Nottingham on the 16/02/11, Have had an interview for Glasgow 13/12/10, Rejected from Bristol, am in the waiting pool for Liverpool and nothing yet from Dublin. Thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Wildflower789
Hi
So far I have an interview for Nottingham on the 16/02/11, Have had an interview for Glasgow 13/12/10, Rejected from Bristol, am in the waiting pool for Liverpool and nothing yet from Dublin. Thanks :biggrin:

The Liverpool waiting list post interview?

And I don't care about Dublin.. only interested in UK applications :yep:

PS whoever updated LindsayJemma's info.. thank you!
Don't have a lot of time atm so appreciate people helping out where they can.. though can I ask you quote the person so that I can see the data's been updated please? It's a timesaver :h:
Reply 88
The Liverpool waiting list post interview?

And I don't care about Dublin.. only interested in UK applications :yep:

PS whoever updated LindsayJemma's info.. thank you!
Don't have a lot of time atm so appreciate people helping out where they can.. though can I ask you quote the person so that I can see the data's been updated please? It's a timesaver :h:

I think that was me sorry! Yep will do in the future, sorry penguin!
Original post by orla712
I think that was me sorry! Yep will do in the future, sorry penguin!

It's no problem orla, I appreciate the help :yep:

I'm off now until monday so I leave this to you.. look after it for me please :h:
:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch: just kidding!

Penguinsayquack

Probably because you haven't posted your details on this thread before

Where else have you applied and what is your BMAT score?

Original post by Miss_Plaice
So glad that most others don't seem to have heard anything from RVC either yet!! Was getting worried!

Applied for graduate entry RVC and affiliated Cambridge (St Edmunds).

Had an interview for Cams on 9th Dec and got a conditional offer (I have a Masters in Marine Biology but they want me to take an additional A level in Physics and get an A in it before August! eek! the exams are a week before and 4 days after my wedding!!!)

Good luck everyone!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 91
It's no problem orla, I appreciate the help :yep:

I'm off now until monday so I leave this to you.. look after it for me please :h:

Okey doke will do my best lol enjoy your break :smile:
Pfft fine!

Work me to death will you! :tongue:

You will have to wait until next week though, too busy working for friday.

Either quote me again on monday EVENING next week or PM to bring my attention back to this and I'll create those two tables

The things I do.. :rolleyes:

proper legend
Hello haven't put any of my details on here -mostly cause nothing was going on, but now i have a bit of info if someone could update it please!

Bristol -on hold (before interview :frown: )
Nottingham -Rejection
Liverpool -interview 2nd feb
RVC -interview 22nd feb

thank you :smile:
Reply 94
Hello haven't put any of my details on here -mostly cause nothing was going on, but now i have a bit of info if someone could update it please!

Bristol -on hold (before interview :frown: )
Nottingham -Rejection
Liverpool -interview 2nd feb
RVC -interview 22nd feb

thank you :smile:

Done
Could you tell e your BMAT scores? thanks
Original post by orla712
Done
Could you tell e your BMAT scores? thanks

oh yeh sorry forgot about that!

urm 5.2, 4.6 and 3A

THANK YOU! will rep you tomorrow -i've used them all up today :tongue:
Reply 96
oh yeh sorry forgot about that!

urm 5.2, 4.6 and 3A

THANK YOU! will rep you tomorrow -i've used them all up today :tongue:

No bother at all :smile: And congrats again on your interview....super exciting isn't it?? :biggrin:
Original post by orla712
No bother at all :smile: And congrats again on your interview....super exciting isn't it?? :biggrin:

It certainly is!

You've experienced it 4 times -your sooo lucky! :biggrin:

Whoops!

I was interviewed on the 14th December, and my BMAT score was 6.3 5.2 4A

:smile:
Reply 99
Original post by a-comet-appears
Whoops!

I was interviewed on the 14th December, and my BMAT score was 6.3 5.2 4A

:smile:

This was for cambridge? and what was the offer? A*AA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending