The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Of_the_hook
I agree. I like Butchers/Branning/Jacksons more than the Mitchell dramas tbh. I like the brother/sister relationship with Carol and Max.

She's the perfect child who spends most of her time sleeping or looking after herself.

He was with Amy and Oscar. Kids in Walford are very independent.

I love Max :sexface:
Max is probably the only character to improve after losing a child. He's so much better since Bradley's death. Lets keep him away from Tanya as well.

Yeah, Amy, Oscar and Kamil probs had their own party- at the rate children grow in EE it wouldn't be that surprising
Urgh, Tanya is so annoying :facepalm: Max is definitely better after losing Bradley, too bad that he had to get through that to become a better person :frown:
Original post by TulipFields
Yeah, Amy, Oscar and Kamil probs had their own party- at the rate children grow in EE it wouldn't be that surprising
Urgh, Tanya is so annoying :facepalm: Max is definitely better after losing Bradley, too bad that he had to get through that to become a better person :frown:

With the way it's going it won't be long before there's some dramatic storyline between the toddlers... :shifty:
Original post by The Stig
With the way it's going it won't be long before there's some dramatic storyline between the toddlers... :shifty:

Kamil falls in love with Amy, and vice versa, but his parents won't approve and he would struggle. Then Amy would get pissed off and cheat on him with Oscar (he is her cousin though, isn't he? This is so worng on any levels ) :colondollar:
I agree. I like Butchers/Branning/Jacksons more than the Mitchell dramas tbh. I like the brother/sister relationship with Carol and Max.

She's the perfect child who spends most of her time sleeping or looking after herself.

He was with Amy and Oscar. Kids in Walford are very independent.

I love Max :sexface:
Max is probably the only character to improve after losing a child. He's so much better since Bradley's death. Lets keep him away from Tanya as well.

I actually had to google "Eastenders Oscar" because I couldn't remember who that was lol. Yeah, the kids on the square disappear a lot.

There is a joke about Tracy Barlow [on Coronation Street] and how she spent most of her childhood upstairs 'listening to tapes'. Ditto the other new baby on the street [Kevin Webster's son] is always 'at the childminders'.

EE are just as bad at it lol. :smile:
Kamil falls in love with Amy, and vice versa, but his parents won't approve and he would struggle. Then Amy would get pissed off and cheat on him with Oscar (he is her cousin though, isn't he? This is so worng on any levels ) :colondollar:

Well Jack is her dad so she can't be blamed for keeping it in the family. After all he did have a thing with 2 sisters, their cousin and his sister in law. Everyone in Walford (excluding the Masoods) are all related.

Amy will probably become pregnant and be involved in who is the daddy storyline with Kamil, Bobby and Morgan as possible fathers.

EDIT: Bobby and Morgan are both related to Amy too
(edited 13 years ago)

hahahahaha :giggle:

Orrrr, Kamil turns out gay and hooks up with Oscar. It would be Syed part two :teehee: ... and then Amy just turns into a mini Roxy and hangs around with Oscar all the time.
Original post by The Stig
hahahahaha :giggle:

Orrrr, Kamil turns out gay and hooks up with Oscar. It would be Syed part two :teehee: ... and then Amy just turns into a mini Roxy and hangs around with Oscar all the time.

And Zeinab would scream at Syed "This is all you fault, you've set an example, oh shame on youuuu"
Well Jack is her dad so she can't be blamed for keeping it in the family. After all he did have a thing with 2 sisters, their cousin and his sister in law. Everyone in Walford (excluding the Masoods) are all related.

Amy will probably become pregnant and be involved in who is the daddy storyline with Kamil, Bobby and Morgan as possible fathers.

EDIT: Bobby and Morgan are both related to Amy too

Jack definitely has a thing for Mitchell women. He only has to shag Glenda and Peggy (though she went :frown:) to have a full collection, and I wont be surprised if he does it with Glenda

Omg, why didnt I think of that :gah: :five: Abby could date Ben, cheat on him with Liam, and then there would be an epic showdown with Ben morphing into his dad and having a fight ith Liam in the Vic :biggrin:
And Zeinab would scream at Syed "This is all you fault, you've set an example, oh shame on youuuu"

Jack definitely has a thing for Mitchell women. He only has to shag Glenda and Peggy (though she went :frown:) to have a full collection, and I wont be surprised if he does it with Glenda

Omg, why didnt I think of that :gah: :five: Abby could date Ben, cheat on him with Liam, and then there would be an epic showdown with Ben morphing into his dad and having a fight ith Liam in the Vic :biggrin:

I think Jack/Glenda will happen after the reveal.

Isn't Liam Abby's second cousin and I have no idea what Ben is to Abby but Bianca is Ian's niece and Abby's first cousin. I'm sure Ben/Liam/Abby are all blood related somehow.

These people really need to start dating outside the square cos they've all become one big family..
I think Jack/Glenda will happen after the reveal.

Isn't Liam Abby's second cousin and I have no idea what Ben is to Abby but Bianca is Ian's niece and Abby's first cousin. I'm sure Ben/Liam/Abby are all blood related somehow.

These people really need to start dating outside the square cos they've all become one big family..

i.e a bunch of inbreds :p: WHich they act like half the time anyway
I'm sure Sam and her baby would come back one day too.
Yeah, Masoods are the only family that isnt related to the rest. Although if Jane gets pregnant with Masoods baby, that would deff add to the overall stock :p:
i.e a bunch of inbreds :p: WHich they act like half the time anyway
I'm sure Sam and her baby would come back one day too.

God, I hope not. I can't stand Danielle's "acting". Put her in scene with Scott (Jack) and she makes him look award winning actor.

Yeah, Masoods are the only family that isnt related to the rest. Although if Jane gets pregnant with Masoods baby, that would deff add to the overall stock :p:

Jane can't have kids but would've been worth it just to see Zainab's reaction.

How did Peggy go again? I can't even remember.

Original post by affinity89
I thought that. B told Ricky to take the boys out but when they were at that burger place he only had Liam with him... Random.

Yeah she did. He was meant to take Morgan too, but he just conveniently disappeared :rolleyes:
Original post by Hooovan*
How did Peggy go again? I can't even remember.

Yeah she did. He was meant to take Morgan too, but he just conveniently disappeared :rolleyes:

In a blaze of fire. After the pub was burnt down and Phil told her its all her fault that he's a mess.
God, I hope not. I can't stand Danielle's "acting". Put her in scene with Scott (Jack) and she makes him look award winning actor.

Jane can't have kids but would've been worth it just to see Zainab's reaction.

She is pretty tragic :/ But it would be fun to stir more drama
Well, stranger things have happened in EE. Miracle conception? Unless she had a hysterectomy
Well, stranger things have happened in EE. Miracle conception? Unless she had a hysterectomy

She did after Steven shot her.
She did after Steven shot her.

Ouch :frown: Poor woman. As if living with Ian wasnt enough
Ouch :frown: Poor woman. As if living with Ian wasnt enough

Ian actually moved Steven in with them after he did that to Jane. Never understood why she stayed with him after that.

Anyway, does Lauren like Greg? :confused:
Reply 6235
Zainab is a MILF :sexface:

That's right I said it!
(edited 13 years ago)
Ian actually moved Steven in with them after he did that to Jane. Never understood why she stayed with him after that.

Anyway, does Lauren like Greg? :confused:

I never understood why she stay s with him at all? Its probs cause of the kids, rather than this idiot
Reply 6237
I can't even remember what happened yesterday :sigh:
Reply 6238
Sonia's boobs have got so saggy eww... Ugh

Zainab on the other hand looks ravishing :sexface:
Reply 6239
Bianca didn't have the money to get the train to Manchester but she had enough to get a taxi from Euston to Dagenham? I know it's not anything major but there's no logic to that.

Kat :love:

Latest

Trending

Trending