The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

I made a thread about it all, hence it took longer than I thought!
Here ya go:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29494416#post29494416
(edited 13 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by Swimmer
Hey, were did you book it? can you send me the link? I tried booking it on the web but it wont let me...

if you check your e-mail you'll have got sent a message and you'll get a link directly to there and you pick which day you want :smile:
Reply 122
Hey :smile:
I've got an unconditional offer for Trent so will be a fresher in Oct 2011 :smile:
I dunno whether to live on Clifton or in the city? My course is in Clifton.
Original post by Ella(:
I've got an unconditional offer for Trent so will be a fresher in Oct 2011 :smile:

If your lectures are based at clifton then easier to stay there for that respect, however I personally prefer city as there you have all the shops and leisure places. My course is a joint honours with 50% at each campus so I chose city easily over clifton as would have to travel no matter what, but if you stay at city and have to travel each day to clifton that may be expensive?
Well done on your UC offer though! :smile:
Reply 124
Original post by zedjay010
if you check your e-mail you'll have got sent a message and you'll get a link directly to there and you pick which day you want :smile:

I've got no email :frown:.
Reply 125
Original post by Swimmer
I've got no email :frown:.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/apps/pss/od/LevelOfStudy.aspx?sysLocat=2&sysSection=3

:smile: have you been given a conditional offer yet? if not that must be the reason why, but if you have then i don't know why you didn't get the e-mail :s-smilie:
Reply 126
http://www.ntu.ac.uk/apps/pss/od/LevelOfStudy.aspx?sysLocat=2&sysSection=3

:smile: have you been given a conditional offer yet? if not that must be the reason why, but if you have then i don't know why you didn't get the e-mail :s-smilie:

I've got conditional ye, I tried the link you gave me like 10 times now, when im on the last bit i click book or something and nothing happens, the page just refreshes...
Reply 127
Original post by Ella(:

Join the facebook NTU Freshers group! ! :biggrin:
Reply 128
Original post by Swimmer
I've got conditional ye, I tried the link you gave me like 10 times now, when im on the last bit i click book or something and nothing happens, the page just refreshes...

once you've clicked on reserve your place, look on the right hand side, there's a box and button where you click on confirm.
Reply 129
once you've clicked on reserve your place, look on the right hand side, there's a box and button where you click on confirm.

Aha nice, booked it now, cheers :biggrin:
Yeah Trent is my insurance and 90% likely that it'll be te one I get :P doing philosophy and English, :biggrin:
I know it's probably too manly for this thread :P but anyone who knows Anything about badminton at the uni could pm me about standard, plastics or feathers, and that breeze just so I know XD also what transport is like between the city centre and the campuses?
Taa for the thread mr/mrs op (I forget) ^_^
Original post by steve collins
Yeah Trent is my insurance and 90% likely that it'll be te one I get :P doing philosophy and English, :biggrin:
I know it's probably too manly for this thread :P but anyone who knows Anything about badminton at the uni could pm me about standard, plastics or feathers, and that breeze just so I know XD also what transport is like between the city centre and the campuses?
Taa for the thread mr/mrs op (I forget) ^_^

Email someone at the uni as they can give you all that information easily :smile: I do not know if you will have to mail the main enquiry email or if there is a specific sport one on the website... but enquiries can forward it on :smile:

ALSO, I made a new accomodation thread now containing information on ALL CAMPUS'! :smile: Be sure to take a look if you are not sure where you want to stay! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29494416
(edited 13 years ago)
Hi everyone!!
Still waiting offer from NTU.Applying for Business management and marketing :biggrin:
NTU defo is my firm choice.
Anyone else applying for this course???:biggrin:
Reply 133
You know, I'm not sure where I want to stay now! :frown: lol
Reply 134
Original post by girlyouhaventseen
Hi everyone!!
Still waiting offer from NTU.Applying for Business management and marketing :biggrin:
NTU defo is my firm choice.
Anyone else applying for this course???:biggrin:

I've applied for business too, it's my firm :smile: I'm just doing the general course, I'm probably gonna switch to business management and marketing for the second year, but not sure yet.
Reply 135
Original post by jimbles
I know this is well early but what the hell!

I've Unconditional Firmed NTU tonight after receiving my offer today, so I'm going to be a freshers Oct 2011! Oh yeah!

thought we could have this thread for those of us who will be NTU Freshers in Oct 2011 :smile: I know it's ages away but what the hell!

Also, I'll put people into a list on this post with what they are studying once you have quoted me and told me! :smile:

Conditional offer, but i firmed Forensic Science from NTU, and put forensic biology as my insurance there :smile:
Original post by Jobud
I've applied for business too, it's my firm :smile: I'm just doing the general course, I'm probably gonna switch to business management and marketing for the second year, but not sure yet.

YAY ,see ya in Freshers week:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Anyway,are you staying at Clifton campus?
Reply 137
woohoo we're finally building up a bunch of freshers :biggrin:
Reply 138
Original post by jimbles
I know this is well early but what the hell!

I've Unconditional Firmed NTU tonight after receiving my offer today, so I'm going to be a freshers Oct 2011! Oh yeah!

thought we could have this thread for those of us who will be NTU Freshers in Oct 2011 :smile: I know it's ages away but what the hell!

Also, I'll put people into a list on this post with what they are studying once you have quoted me and told me! :smile:

Economics! boooyah!
Reply 139

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending