The Student Room Group

Dance and Trance Music Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Economist
Late but I was disappointed with the ASOT Top 20 2010, just too much of an Armin love in. Expected Sanctuary to win, the Tyas mix of it is epic. My top 5:

:coma:
Original post by lisplover89

But atm I am ADDICTED to this beast of a tune! Sean Tyas is incredible!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg1-iUXoVTQ

Same here, played it so much over the last year, he's a genius
Loving this track atm:

http://chrisbramm.co.uk/2010/12/2010-and-a-time-for-reflection/ As you can see the top 10 of my 2010 playlist is heavily trance influenced
Original post by Economist
Late but I was disappointed with the ASOT Top 20 2010, just too much of an Armin love in. Expected Sanctuary to win, the Tyas mix of it is epic. My top 5:

Quite like these :smile:

Original post by Gob Bluth
:coma:

Have you not heard from somewhere before?
Thinking of going to trance energy this year... any tips for first timers???
Original post by wizard710
Quite like these :smile:

Have you not heard from somewhere before?

Of course i have. It came on earlier for one of the first time for ages. Forgot it's immense power and quality. It is definitely one of the best tracks i have heard and i have heard **** loads of music.

Of course i have. It came on earlier for one of the first time for ages. Forgot it's immense power and quality. It is definitely one of the best tracks i have heard and i have heard **** loads of music.

Agreed, so powerful

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5LtJtu_BU
Reply 3048

BOOM! :music:
Agreed, so powerful

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa5LtJtu_BU

Yeh another amazing tune from the same EP. One of the things about From Somewhere though is that it gets going straight away with no buildup of the elements which i generally skip (about 1-2 minutes worth). Just an incredible, powerful and uplifting song. I would be shocked if he topped it. I have a lot of Ronny K's stuff. Atlantis, T.A.S.H and Nightmare In Tokyo are 3 other cracking tunes.
(edited 13 years ago)

Yeh another amazing tune from the same EP. One of the things about From Somewhere though is that it gets going straight away with no buildup of the elements which i generally skip (about 1-2 minutes worth). Just an incredible, powerful and uplifting song. I would be shocked if he topped it. I have a lot of Ronny K's stuff. Atlantis, T.A.S.H and Nightmare In Tokyo are 3 other cracking tunes.

Atlantis is brilliant but I listened to it too much when I first heard it so don't like it as much. T.A.S.H. is good and need to listen to nightmare in tokyo, Shame none of his are on Armin's Yearmix 2010

If only I was at uni in london
Loving this compilation right now. Some amazing artists.

Out of curiosity, anyone here attending Bloc Weekend?
Original post by Aisha~~
Loving this compilation right now. Some amazing artists.

Out of curiosity, anyone here attending Bloc Weekend?

I want to. Venetian Snares, Aphex Twin, LFO, Laurent Garnier, Moderat and loads of other awesomeness. Feel i have to go. I know no one who wants to go though so am trying to chalet share on the bloc site.

If only I was at uni in london

... or next week Cosmic Gate, John O'Callaghan, Rich Durand....

I have a party in Richmond that evening, how the **** can I get everyone to Elephant and Castle at midnight....
Original post by Awesome-o

Original post by Awesome-o
... or next week Cosmic Gate, John O'Callaghan, Rich Durand....

I have a party in Richmond that evening, how the **** can I get everyone to Elephant and Castle at midnight....

but it's ronny k
Best group on here
Reply 3057
Mat Zo playing here next month, should be good. Above and Beyond are coming as part of their new album tour aswell, I know they've dipped quite a bit recently but I'm still tempted by them.

i didn't know this thread was brought back to life

Quick Reply

Latest