The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
Original post by greeneyedgirl
oi! I look perfectly lovely with clothes off...just don't want loadsa pervs perving on me all night lol

Legs and arms are extremities...you guys at least get to wear jeans!

I didn't mean you, of course my fiancé looks great with clothes off! I so wouldn't be one of those perves :ninja:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I didn't mean you, of course my fiancé looks great with clothes off! I so wouldn't be one of those perves :ninja:

What did we learn about the 'e's with fiancé/fiancée :tongue: :tongue:

You can perv...randomers in clubs, not so much!
Reply 2122
What did we learn about the 'e's with fiancé/fiancée :tongue: :tongue:

You can perv...randomers in clubs, not so much!

Feck! I was so proud of myself for remembering and so sure I got it right :colondollar:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Feck! I was so proud of myself for remembering and so sure I got it right :colondollar:

Tis the thought that counts :lovehug:

I think I'm gonna do dress and worker boots...typical me lol!
To celebrate a birthday you need a few things...

some form of epic balloons

gorgeous party food

a bit of bubbly

and a tiara, because you are princess for the day

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY MINIMUS :birthday:

Thanks hun!! :smile:

Although, i assume that those are veggie sausages :erm:

Spoiler

Black Swan was great btw guys, definitely go see it :biggrin: Freaked me out a little though, was hugging my knees up to my chest like a baby for half of it :lol:
MINI :woo: Happy Birthday!! :yay: :party2: :party:
Reply 2126
Tis the thought that counts :lovehug:

I think I'm gonna do dress and worker boots...typical me lol!

:hubba:

Original post by minimus777

Spoiler

Black Swan was great btw guys, definitely go see it :biggrin: Freaked me out a little though, was hugging my knees up to my chest like a baby for half of it :lol:

Happy birthday!
What was the lesbian scene like? You know, just so I know whether to avoid it of course...
Original post by Roo Bix
MINI :woo: Happy Birthday!! :yay: :party2: :party:

thank you!!! :smile:

Original post by hobo06
Happy birthday!
What was the lesbian scene like? You know, just so I know whether to avoid it of course...

Umm, if i'm honest, i missed most of the lesbian scene cos my friends and i were engaged in a popcorn fight with some guys a couple of rows back :colondollar:

Spoiler

VEGETARIAN SCUM

They are half veggie sausages, and half MEAT...cos meat is AWESOME!!

Original post by hobo06
:hubba:

:sexface: i'm not sure if i look good tonight or not...i hate wearing a new dress for first time, could be good or bad! heading out now!
Reply 2129
thank you!!! :smile:

Umm, if i'm honest, i missed most of the lesbian scene cos my friends and i were engaged in a popcorn fight with some guys a couple of rows back :colondollar:

Haha I would see for myself but geg doesn't approve of me watching 'ballet' :p:
Have uploaded pics of me in my birthday tiara into my sig :tongue: (shall probs take them down tomorrow)

Sorry about my extreme ugliness, i am the unfortunate combination of very unphotogenic, and hideously ugly, but my mum always told me that it's polite to use the presents that people give you, so i am putting on the tiara to show greeneyed that i appreciate it :biggrin:

EDIT: have taken photos down, it's safe to open your eyes now :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2131
VEGETARIAN SCUM

:sexface: i'm not sure if i look good tonight or not...i hate wearing a new dress for first time, could be good or bad! heading out now!
I'm sure you look fine! Have a good night!
VEGETARIAN SCUM

Green, this is messed up! But I couldn't help but laugh :laugh: that would be such a slap in the face, a half meat, half veg sausage! I wouldn't mind trying soy sausages sometime. Thoughts?

Have uploaded pics of me in my birthday tiara into my sig :tongue: (shall probs take them down tomorrow)

Sorry about my extreme ugliness, i am the unfortunate combination of very unphotogenic, and hideously ugly, but my mum always told me that it's polite to use the presents that people give you, so i am putting on the tiara to show greeneyed that i appreciate it :biggrin:

Again, very sorry about my looks :frown: as greeneyed and Ape found out from the 'do you like what you see in the mirror' thread, i look like a big, fat, green, troll :frown:

You are joking, right? :unsure:
Reply 2133
Nothing can be worse than the picture of me as a fairy!
Reply 2134
Original post by G8D
Me as a ballet dancer would probably trump it.

:sexface:
Original post by Roo Bix
Green, this is messed up! But I couldn't help but laugh :laugh: that would be such a slap in the face, a half meat, half veg sausage! I wouldn't mind trying soy sausages sometime. Thoughts?

Hmm, i've had quorn sausages a couple of times, they're pretty so-so, but i've never had soy sausages so couldn't help you there :smile:

Oh and if i'm honest, i am still sometimes a little bit tempted by the smell of bacon in the morning :sogood: but i don't give in :biggrin:

Original post by Roo Bix

Nope, I know that i'm ugly but i'm ok with it :yep: I mean some people have to be ugly so that pretty people (like greeneyed) can look better in comparison :smile:

Nope, I know that i'm ugly but i'm ok with it :yep: I mean some people have to be ugly so that pretty people (like greeneyed) can look better in comparison :smile:

:erm: that argument only works if you are actually ugly, which, :fyi: you are not.
**** I'm too late. Belated happy birthday! :colondollar:
In fact, happy birthday to every single person in this thread for the remainder of 2011. Now I don't have to say it. :proud:

EDIT: have taken photos down, it's safe to open your eyes now :tongue:

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THEM!!! PM ME THEM PLEASSSSEEEEEE

Original post by hobo06
I'm sure you look fine! Have a good night!

I looked lovely, and had a great night...

Original post by Roo Bix

Nooooo I meant half the platter meat, half meat...

AWW thanks hun :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending