The Student Room Group

bSkyb Graduate program

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Applied for the Customer Operations scheme and received an email today with an invite to 'short online tests'.
Reply 21
Original post by alexmac88
Applied for the Customer Operations scheme and received an email today with an invite to 'short online tests'.

when did you apply?
Reply 22
11th December, just a few days before the deadline. :smile:
Reply 23
Still not heard anything, i think it might be bad news - i have emailed them to chase it up, but if they were really interested i would have heard back by now i guess :frown:
Reply 24
I have also applied, on 09/12/10 and have yet to hear anything back other than a generic 'thanks for applying'
Reply 25
Original post by v_ster
I have also applied, on 09/12/10 and have yet to hear anything back other than a generic 'thanks for applying'

For which program?
Reply 26
Original post by Callipygian
For which program?

Finance scheme
Reply 27
I applied 30th November for the Graduate Sports Trader position, and apart from the generic response email, I am yet to hear back.
I applied for the Sky Bet Sports Trader Scheme and got an e-mail back on Tuesday asking me to sit the Online Tests. Still doing some brushing up on the numerical side of things! Believe you get 7 days to sit them. Looking to sit them Sunday.
If anyone has done the numerical test for Sky, it would be helpful if you could tell me (us) how many questions and how many minutes you have to complete it? Currently been struggling on the SHL ones- just managed to only answer 24/39 in 47 mins, and only got 11 right which is really disgraceful. Its a shame as I think I will do well on the verbal reasoning (got 94% first time on SHL) and on the rest of the scheme tests (interview etc) if I get through but seems the numerical could prove the test that stops me from getting any further in the process.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 30
I cant remember, but i think the sky ones were just the standard SHL tests, i think they are just over half an hour - something like that anyway.
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous87
I applied for the Sky Bet Sports Trader Scheme and got an e-mail back on Tuesday asking me to sit the Online Tests. Still doing some brushing up on the numerical side of things! Believe you get 7 days to sit them. Looking to sit them Sunday.

Thanks for your reply, obviously they are slow at going through these applications. Best of luck for the online tests.
Reply 32
Eww, I would hate to work for that company.
Reply 33
Original post by IamRofe
Thanks for your reply, obviously they are slow at going through these applications. Best of luck for the online tests.

Yeah, the woman on the phone told me that i would hear back from my phone interview within 2 weeks - it's been like 6 weeks now.
Reply 34
Original post by The_0001
Eww, I would hate to work for that company.

each to their own
Reply 35
aghhhh - was asked to do the online tests (Sports Trading) but completely flunked them.

Hey ho - There loss.
Reply 36
Original post by Smidster
aghhhh - was asked to do the online tests (Sports Trading) but completely flunked them.

Hey ho - There loss.

Yuo might not have flunked them, the pass rates for those tests are usualy quite low (quite often about 50% of people pass)
Reply 37
Original post by Smidster

Hey ho - There loss.

Hey Smidster, im sure you've done better than you think. When did you get asked to do the test?
I applied back in October and had a telephone interview in November. Still hadn't heard anything so I dropped them an email. Today I have received two replies, one saying that they're still considering my application. And another saying that I've been successful and been invited to an assessment centre. I applied for the Technology Graduate Programme. Anyone else been invited to one?
Reply 39
Original post by barmybuckle
I applied back in October and had a telephone interview in November. Still hadn't heard anything so I dropped them an email. Today I have received two replies, one saying that they're still considering my application. And another saying that I've been successful and been invited to an assessment centre. I applied for the Technology Graduate Programme. Anyone else been invited to one?

Hi barmybuckle

could i have the email address you used to send them an email, well done getting to the assessment centre, good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending