The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

i likez michael mcintyre :ninja:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
It was pretty **** to be honest. As soon as Michael Mcintyre won the first award I knew it was going to be poor, but there's bugger all else on so it was something to keep me occupied.

I love michael mcintyre...
Original post by spacepirate-James
i likez michael mcintyre :ninja:

He has such a baby face. :tongue:
Reply 2163
Original post by minimus777
He makes me giggle :colondollar:

I just don't get him at all, think he's over rated. Same with Ricky Gervais, Frankie Boyle and Lee Evans. Guess I'm quite picky with my comedy, but when I find something I like, I love it!
They can be funny, I do laugh a bit at them, but there's just something about them I don't get.
Original post by hobo06
I just don't get him at all, think he's over rated. Same with Ricky Gervais, Frankie Boyle and Lee Evans. Guess I'm quite picky with my comedy, but when I find something I like, I love it!
They can be funny, I do laugh a bit at them, but there's just something about them I don't get.

I agree with you apart from the michael mcintyre thing...he makes me laugh so much, possibly because he doesn't feel the need to be crude to be funny!

And the way his hair bobbles makes me giggle!
Iwan :sogood:

Spoiler

Original post by greeneyedgirl
I agree with you apart from the michael mcintyre thing...he makes me laugh so much, possibly because he doesn't feel the need to be crude to be funny!

Same, i agree with all the others, just not michael mcintyre.

Like you say, he doesn't just swear constantly, i like that :smile: I find that michael mcintyre just tells you things that you already know, things that everyone does, therefore can relate to. Like the man draw, everyone has one!!! :biggrin:
Reply 2167

It does seem to be just out of anyone I know who doesn't like him. And I don't even know why. Just can't get into him

Iwan :sogood:

Spoiler

Yeh what the hell was with that?! This is Channel 4 not CBBC!
Original post by hobo06
It does seem to be just out of anyone I know who doesn't like him. And I don't even know why. Just can't get into him

To be fair, i'm the only person i know who just doesn't get family guy
You did not warn me that david tennant would be on!!!!!
Reply 2170
To be fair, i'm the only person i know who just doesn't get family guy

I was like that at first, really didn't see the appeal, it's all a bit what the ****. But I was kind of forced to watch it once and started to get into it. Not as amazing as some people make it out to be though. Even if I come across an episode I've not seen, I'll gladly miss it for something else. Whereas a show like Scrubs I can rewatch episodes over and over!
Same, i agree with all the others, just not michael mcintyre.

Like you say, he doesn't just swear constantly, i like that :smile: I find that michael mcintyre just tells you things that you already know, things that everyone does, therefore can relate to. Like the man draw, everyone has one!!! :biggrin:

It is hilarious! I have two of his performances on audio tape and I just sit there laughing to myself like an idiot...get odd looks on subway...

:redface: DAVID TENNANT :sogood:

Original post by hobo06
It does seem to be just me out of anyone I know who doesn't like him. And I don't even know why. Just can't get into him

Yeh what the hell was with that?! This is Channel 4 not CBBC!

Fair enough...I would insult your taste, but you chose me...
Reply 2172
You did not warn me that david tennant would be on!!!!!

I didn't feel it relevant to the thread :p:
Reply 2173
It is hilarious! I have two of his performances on audio tape and I just sit there laughing to myself like an idiot...get odd looks on subway...

:redface: DAVID TENNANT :sogood:

Fair enough...I would insult your taste, but you chose me...

The rest of my taste is fine!
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
The rest of my taste is fine!

:sexface:
Original post by hobo06
I didn't feel it relevant to the thread :p:

I would estimate that roughly 0.04% of the posts on this thread are relevant to the title :lol:
Reply 2176
I would estimate that roughly 0.04% of the posts on this thread are relevant to the title :lol:

Nah I'm sure more than that must be relevant, geg wasn't here from the start of the thread :p:
It won't be long though, we've still got a long time until series 3
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Nah I'm sure more than that must be relevant, geg wasn't here from the start of the thread :p:
It won't be long though, we've still got a long time until series 3

Indeed I was not here at start of thread...don't you agree it's got better since then?
Reply 2178
Indeed I was not here at start of thread...don't you agree it's got better since then?

Oh definitely! I found a wife!

I've overtaken minimus in number of posts!
(edited 13 years ago)
i ... need ... a ... job.

:grumble:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending