Scroll to see replies

Reply 2180
Original post by spacepirate-James
i ... need ... a ... job.

:grumble:

Street corner?
Original post by hobo06
Oh definitely! I found a wife!

I've overtaken minimus in number of posts!

:love:

Your post count pales into nothingness compared to mine :wink:

i ... need ... a ... job.

:grumble:

I need a job too...gotta save up for festival, plus a possible few impromptu trips to spain...
Original post by greeneyedgirl

I need a job too...gotta save up for festival, plus a possible few impromptu trips to spain...

there's a maths/english tuition job (for a P4/P2) that basically pays £20 @ hour. :teeth:

but they only want an hour a week :erm:

good/bad? i dunno.

Original post by hobo06
Street corner?

:colone:

need to save up to go interrailing. anyone have experience of such a travel?
there's a maths/english tuition job (for a P4/P2) that basically pays £20 @ hour. :teeth:

good/bad? i dunno.

when do you need the money by, and how much do you think you'll need?

Spoiler

good/bad? i dunno.

GOOD because on top of that job you can get another job...then be rolling in money!!!

Never been interailling myself, plan on doing it straight after graduation...from friends who have been it is as good or bad as you want to make it so choose who you go with wisely!
Lovely Iwan is lovely :love:

http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1089479

He comes on a second time after some mindless drivel in the middle. This show really does look crap in general though :erm:
Reply 2186
Original post by minimus777

He comes on a second time after some mindless drivel in the middle. This show really does look crap in general though :erm:

Girls with Irish accent :coma:

He's 25...this makes me happy...I'm still in with a shot!
Original post by hobo06
Girls with Irish accent :coma:

Sorry for having a boring posh-ish accent :tongue:
Reply 2189
Sorry for having a boring posh-ish accent :tongue:

I still love you regardless of your accent! But an Irish accent makes a girl 10 times more attractive! :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I still love you regardless of your accent! But an Irish accent makes a girl 10 times more attractive! :biggrin:

Scottish or Irish accents do the same to the guy :tongue:
He's 25...this makes me happy...I'm still in with a shot!

Sh*t, think i'm a bit out of my league...

Oh sod it, a girl can dream :tongue:

Sh*t, think i'm a bit out of my league...

Oh sod it, a girl can dream :tongue:

Stranger things have happened! Think David Tennant is marrying a girl 13 years younger than him...so 9 is nothing :tongue:
Hey everyone, how about a bit of light hearted, non-homework related, misfits chit-chat? :biggrin:

You know that bit in series 2 when Nathan says "the governments response to the french occupation of the Ruhr was the main cause of Germany's economic problems in the early 1920's: how far do you agree with the above statement (16 marks)" what did you think of that? :ninja:

:getmecoat:

Hey everyone, how about a bit of light hearted, non-homework related, misfits chit-chat? :biggrin:

You know that bit in series 2 when Nathan says "the governments response to the french occupation of the Ruhr was the main cause of Germany's economic problems in the early 1920's: how far do you agree with the above statement (16 marks)" what did you think of that? :ninja:

:getmecoat:

I think Curtis replied, "I would love to help you out Nathan, but I don't think I studied that part of History, for GCSE I did WWII and Russia and for A Level I did the Tudors and the Catholic reformation..."
I think Curtis replied, "I would love to help you out Nathan, but I don't think I studied that part of History, for GCSE I did WWII and Russia and for A Level I did the Tudors and the Catholic reformation..."

Dammit, was worth a shot :rolleyes:
Reply 2196
I must have missed that episode...
(and I'm also of no help, I've been out of education for a few years, and haven't done history since before GCSE)
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I must have missed that episode...

It was the episode you missed because you were choosing engagement ring :smile: I tried to record it for you, but sky+ failed...
Reply 2198
It was the episode you missed because you were choosing engagement ring :smile: I tried to record it for you, but sky+ failed...

Ah dammit, I'll have to hope it's on 4od soon!
But it was worth missing for that reason :love:
I'd have liked to have done Russia for GCSE, it sounds interesting. We do medicine, surgery, Weimar Republic, Nazi Germany and Northern Ireland.

I'm still quietly hopeful that either Roo or Ape is actually my history teacher and is about to swoop in and save me...

Quick Reply

Latest