The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hobo06
Ah dammit, I'll have to hope it's on 4od soon!
But it was worth missing for that reason :love:

Indeed it was! I have picked out wedding and bridesmaid dress now...so we kinda need to set the day soon!

Original post by minimus777
I'd have liked to have done Russia for GCSE, it sounds interesting. We do medicine, surgery, Weimar Republic, Nazi Germany and Northern Ireland.

I'm still quietly hopeful that either Roo or Ape is actually my history teacher and is about to swoop in and save me...

Russia was really interesting :smile: Although me and my friends have an unnatural obsession with Russian dictators and Rasputin now...
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Indeed it was! I have picked out wedding and bridesmaid dress now...so we kinda need to set the day soon!

PM ME!!!

Russia was really interesting :smile: Although me and my friends have an unnatural obsession with Russian dictators and Rasputin now...

Northern Ireland was mind-numbingly dull :yawn:

PM ME!!!

Northern Ireland was mind-numbingly dull :yawn:

I can imagine...medicine sounds dull too...
Reply 2203

Yes! Everyone must tell us when they are available!

Spoiler

Original post by hobo06

Spoiler

*whispers discretely in ear to avoid humiliation*

It was Spacepirate i think :smile:
I can imagine...medicine sounds dull too...

No, medicine was brill :smile: Plus my history teacher did his Ph.D in the history of medicine so we enjoyed it more cos you could tell that he enjoyed it :biggrin:
I can confirm that greeneyed has brilliant taste in dresses :biggrin:
Original post by hobo06

Spoiler

Yesss, date must be set soon!

No, medicine was brill :smile: Plus my history teacher did his Ph.D in the history of medicine so we enjoyed it more cos you could tell that he enjoyed it :biggrin:

Ah when people love the subject it's always better =D that's why some of my lecturers are epic!

I can confirm that greeneyed has brilliant taste in dresses :biggrin:

Ha ha I do indeed =D
Reply 2208
*whispers discretely in ear to avoid humiliation*

It was Spacepirate i think :smile:

Yeh, I knew that :ninja:
Ah when people love the subject it's always better =D that's why some of my lecturers are epic!

My maths teacher on the other hand got a B at GCSE, a D at A level and did his degree in performing arts, you can just tell that he hates maths (i'm not sure if he's technically qualified to teach maths, but our school keeps quiet about it because we're a pretty sh*tty state school with an awful reputation so he's the only guy we could get :rolleyes:)
You just know that you're thick when you have to use the word humiliating (a couple of posts up) because you spelt embarrassment so epically wrong that the online spell checker had 'no spelling suggestions' :frown:

You just know that you're thick when you have to use the word humiliating (a couple of posts up) because you spelt embarrassment so epically wrong that the online spell checker had 'no spelling suggestions' :frown:

Stuff like that happens to me all the time, and I'm at uni studying English :ninja:
Watch them each individually and every single one of them looks like a tw*t

Watch them each individually and every single one of them looks like a tw*t

Apart from Robert, he looks like he is debating how best to get me out of my clothes and into his bed lol
Ok so, i still haven't done that history, or my french or my astronomy, all of which are due in tomorrow morning. I'm currently very sleep deprived and would need to get up 6:30 tomorrow morning so that i don't miss my bus. I have two options:

1. Go out now for drinks with friends who i haven't seen for a while

or

2. stay in like i probably should

WHAT SHOULD I DO???
BEING HUMAN

was awesome :teeth:

Ok so, i still haven't done that history, or my french or my astronomy, all of which are due in tomorrow morning. I'm currently very sleep deprived and would need to get up 6:30 tomorrow morning so that i don't miss my bus. I have two options:

1. Go out now for drinks with friends who i haven't seen for a while

or

2. stay in like i probably should

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

hmmm. stay in. unless you think you'd have loads of fun with your friends?
What did you decide to do minimus?

I'm having drinks with a guy tomorrow night, then on wed it's Battle of the Students in Glasgow, and I get to wear a T-Shirt which says "Your dad works for my dad" LOL!

I'm having drinks with a guy tomorrow night, then on wed it's Battle of the Students in Glasgow, and I get to wear a T-Shirt which says Your dad works for my dad; LOL!

ahh... inter-school rivalries :moon: good ol' days.
Original post by spacepirate-James

Original post by spacepirate-James
ahh... inter-school rivalries :moon: good ol' days.

Not inter-school rivalries...inter-uni rivalries!

Between Cali, Strathy and Glasgow :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending