The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JayAyy
Woman please, I'll go to bed when I'm ready :hand:

38 months?! That's like, almost 39 months :shock:
My longest was only about a year :ashamed2:

Tell Toby to get a TSR account ffs :smug:

:p: I think you're ready now. I've been watching **** loads of labour and birthing programmes so my maternal instinct is sky high atm, and from here I can tell you're ready for sleep :yep: you're just fighting it!

Aww :console: tbh neither of us had any idea we'd last this long seeing as it was a stupidly rushed and a cross-over relationship.

He doesn't want one. He knows I mod, and the place he'd post the most is in my modding area :p:

Plus he doesn't like these sorts of sites and that which is fair enough. He enjoys hacking my fb though...:curious:
Original post by Kerbing
Yikes, might just scare me out of this thread :tongue:

No, don't go!! :emo:
Reply 9621
Original post by Loz17
No, don't go!! :emo:

Ok, I'll stay- for now...

But just 'cause I've got nothing else to do at the minute!
Original post by Kerbing
Ok, I'll stay- for now...

But just 'cause I've got nothing else to do at the minute!

:jive:

Coco pops time. I'm wondering if an all-nighter is a good idea tbh. Will get ma sleeping pattern sorted at least. I have pro-plus (which I shouldn't be taking but anxieties been ok recently...)
Reply 9623
Original post by Loz17
:p: I think you're ready now. I've been watching **** loads of labour and birthing programmes so my maternal instinct is sky high atm, and from here I can tell you're ready for sleep :yep: you're just fighting it!

Aww :console: tbh neither of us had any idea we'd last this long seeing as it was a stupidly rushed and a cross-over relationship.

He doesn't want one. He knows I mod, and the place he'd post the most is in my modding area :p:

Plus he doesn't like these sorts of sites and that which is fair enough. He enjoys hacking my fb though...:curious:

I don't wanna give birth in front of all of these people :ashamed2:

I think I was rushed into a few of mine too :o:

But I wanna meet Toby and tell him how frikking awesome he is :puppyeyes:
Reply 9624
Original post by Loz17
:jive:

Coco pops time. I'm wondering if an all-nighter is a good idea tbh. Will get ma sleeping pattern sorted at least. I have pro-plus (which I shouldn't be taking but anxieties been ok recently...)

Yeah, I had to do 2 all nighters last week to get my sleeping pattern sorted, my own fault though.. Fell asleep for 8 hours at 8am, so didn't get back to sleep that night!

Wouldn't bother with the pro-plus, I'd be afraid of not being able to sleep the next night!

Still have problems getting to sleep/staying asleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time which kinda sucks, but we're getting places :biggrin:

This music doesn't fit at all...

All-nighters never help my sleeping pattern. It just makes it worse. lol.
my friend created a facebook group about me, i feel special :ahee:

also won the pub quiz, again, got a crate of barcardi breezers this time :smug:

we just watched alice in wonderland and human centipede.. :lolwut: i don't think we were supposed to laugh all the way through that lol :awesome:
oh and hey guize :h:
Reply 9628
Original post by + polarity -
All-nighters never help my sleeping pattern. It just makes it worse. lol.

Did you know that I pulled my first all-nighter like last week, and ever since I have not been able to go to bed before 3? ffs :facepalm2:
Original post by JayAyy

Original post by JayAyy
Did you know that I pulled my first all-nighter like last week, and ever since I have not been able to go to bed before 3? ffs :facepalm2:

See?!?!?!

I went to bed at 8 this morning! My days and nights have permanently fused.
hey amie

and yh u guys have ruined my bedtime, i remember the days i used to go to bed at 10pm :moon:
Seriously though.

This weekend, I've seen... 1 of my flatmates, twice, for less than 30 seconds each time, and I've glimpsed another one.

:confused:
Original post by JayAyy
I don't wanna give birth in front of all of these people :ashamed2:

I think I was rushed into a few of mine too :o:

But I wanna meet Toby and tell him how frikking awesome he is :puppyeyes:

Tbh I wouldn't mind. They completely keep your dignity so its all good. Its amazing to watch. I love it! Maybe I should tell my sister to watch it seeing as she wants to be a midwife.

Most of the time rushed relationships don't work. We were lucky (or just damn good together one of the two)

I'll tel him Jay wants hime to come on so he can meet you but I doubt he will.

Original post by Kerbing
Yeah, I had to do 2 all nighters last week to get my sleeping pattern sorted, my own fault though.. Fell asleep for 8 hours at 8am, so didn't get back to sleep that night!

Wouldn't bother with the pro-plus, I'd be afraid of not being able to sleep the next night!

Still have problems getting to sleep/staying asleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time which kinda sucks, but we're getting places :biggrin:

I was doing that last term. Never a good idea :no:

What if I took one now and not anymore? I need to do loads of work and **** today :erm:

Just keep it up and get a routine. Thats the key :h:
Reply 9633
See?!?!?!

I stayed awake from 2pm until 9pm the next evening. (had a 1 hour nap in between)

Got up at 6am the next morning and now I'm back to a "sleep at night, be awake during the day" pattern :smile:
I still want to watch that. I know its crap but still. Would be funny.

And Hey Amie :awesome: well done :grin:
Reply 9635
Original post by Loz17
I was doing that last term. Never a good idea :no:

My mate snorted 2 crushed pro plus one night before he went out, during a pre lash. Funniest night yet I think!

Maybe one now would be alright, but I'd rather just have some coffee or something :tongue:
Reply 9636
Original post by amiejade-x
my friend created a facebook group about me, i feel special :ahee:

also won the pub quiz, again, got a crate of barcardi breezers this time :smug:

we just watched alice in wonderland and human centipede.. :lolwut: i don't think we were supposed to laugh all the way through that lol :awesome:
oh and hey guize :h:

Amie :smug:
What's the name of the group? :ahee:

See?!?!?!

I'm debating whether to stay up until my 9am lecture or sleep for a few hours :erm:

Original post by flowermaster91
hey amie

and yh u guys have ruined my bedtime, i remember the days i used to go to bed at 10pm :moon:

Same :moon:

Original post by Loz17
Tbh I wouldn't mind. They completely keep your dignity so its all good. Its amazing to watch. I love it! Maybe I should tell my sister to watch it seeing as she wants to be a midwife.

Most of the time rushed relationships don't work. We were lucky (or just damn good together one of the two)

I'll tel him Jay wants hime to come on so he can meet you but I doubt he will.

I don't think I can actually watch a birth without being scarred for life :erm:

You're just damn food together tbh :smug:

He can post on your account? Maybe? :ahee:
Doesn't snorting get it into your bloodstream faster? :holmes:

Well, I have to wake up at 10, then lectures finish at 5, and then the talk is at 7... I'll try going to bed at the right time tonight :tongue:
Reply 9638
Doesn't snorting get it into your bloodstream faster? :holmes:

Indeed it does. But quicker than it is intended to I think. He just ended up being drunk, hyper and giggling lots!
Original post by Kerbing
My mate snorted 2 crushed pro plus one night before he went out, during a pre lash. Funniest night yet I think!

Maybe one now would be alright, but I'd rather just have some coffee or something :tongue:

:rofl: I can imagine. OMG :rofl3:

Maybe. I'm half thinking sleep now and make the day on a few hours coz I am getting tired now all of a sudden!

Original post by JayAyy
I don't think I can actually watch a birth without being scarred for life :erm:

You're just damn food together tbh :smug:

He can post on your account? Maybe? :ahee:

Makes me want kids more tbh, strangely!

I'm food? I know I'm Fatty :sadnod:

He can't he's not allowed coz of my mod perms. Privacy rights and all that. He could post on my dupe but I don't wanna give my dupe away tbh (and even if you ask me what it is I'm not telling anyone)

Latest