The Student Room Group

Calling all female prospective mechanical engineers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Got the tshirt
I am doing OCR (not MEI) Maths!!

Good luck for all yourexams this week - I have S1 on Wednesday and Phy4 on Thursday.

I don't like stats at all - not looking forward to S1- though S2 looks a bit better.:smile:
All the best for the BMO. I got into the 2nd round a couple of years ago but I didn't enjoy the experience as I was the only one ever to have done this in my school and it was a bit embarassing. Also having to sit the exam on my own wasn't much fun. I have worked very hard NOT to repeat the experience so was pleased with my silver this year. I'm sure you wil ace it.:goodluck:

Thanks!
You got a Silver this year in BMO round 1?! That's like in top 20 of the country! You only need to get a medal, in any colour, to get into round 2. You must be very good. Or, are you talking about senior maths challenge?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Hermione17
Thanks!
You got a Silver this year in BMO round 1?! That's like in top 20 of the country! You only need to get a medal, in any colour, to get into round 2. You must be very good. Or, are you talking about senior maths challenge?

Oops my mistake!! It was the Senior Maths Challenge:colondollar:
Original post by Got the tshirt
Oops my mistake!! It was the Senior Maths Challenge:colondollar:

I bet many people made this kind of mistake :wink:

Last time I was talking to my friend from another school, she also made the same mistake.
Reply 23
so glad to hear from so many of you! :biggrin:

i've applied to loughborough twice, plymouth, portsmouth and sheffiled hallam.
just waiting on loubourough offer wise :smile:

any one else to any of them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending