The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

:holmes:

this thread is made up of a lot of scottish/living in scotland people.

YAY! :party:
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM.

*waves barbarian ginger willy*
did anyone watch being human? a character looks and talks like the actress Lauren. its quite freaky how alike they are.
Original post by PicsOrGTFO
did anyone watch being human? a character looks and talks like the actress Lauren. its quite freaky how alike they are.

who?
Original post by greeneyedgirl
What did you decide to do minimus?

I'm having drinks with a guy tomorrow night, then on wed it's Battle of the Students in Glasgow, and I get to wear a T-Shirt which says "Your dad works for my dad" LOL!

I went out, probably should have listened to spacepirate though!! I overslept, missed my bus, got to school halfway through second lesson and hadn't done any of the work that was due in, my teachers actually hate me :colondollar: Ahh, gud times, gud times :tongue:

Plus i just realised that i have an exam on thursday that i haven't even started revising for, argh i'm soo stressed :mad:

Your week sounds fun though :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by spacepirate-James
:holmes:
this thread is made up of a lot of scottish/living in scotland people.
YAY! :party:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM.
*waves barbarian ginger willy*

WOOO SCOTLAND!!! I now introduce a decree that the wedding will be a scottish wedding, including kilts and a ceilidh :sogood:

Original post by minimus777
I went out, probably should have listened to spacepirate though!! I overslept, missed my bus, got to school halfway through second lesson and hadn't done any of the work that was due in, my teachers actually hate me :colondollar: Ahh, gud times, gud times :tongue:

Plus i just realised that i have an exam on thursday that i haven't even started revising for, argh i'm soo stressed :mad:

Your week sounds fun though :smile:

Ahhh teacher hatred, always a joy! Much less effective than teacher disappointment however!

Gooood luck with exam!!

I'm having complete stress out about date tonight, last date i went on was valentine's day last year...how bad is that?! So having major panic :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
WOOO SCOTLAND!!! I now introduce a decree that the wedding will be a scottish wedding, including kilts and a ceilidh :sogood:

Ahhh teacher hatred, always a joy! Much less effective than teacher disappointment however!

Gooood luck with exam!!

I'm having complete stress out about date tonight, last date i went on was valentine's day last year...how bad is that?! So having major panic :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Don't worry i'm sure it'll be great!!! :smile: Seriously, you're absolutely gorgeous and from what i can see you have a lovely personality, it's a win - win combination :smile:

Do you know what you're going to wear yet?
Don't worry i'm sure it'll be great!!! :smile: Seriously, you're absolutely gorgeous and from what i can see you have a lovely personality, it's a win - win combination :smile:

Do you know what you're going to wear yet?

Aww thanks hun! Just SO un-used to going on dates that I've been feeling sick with nerves all day (pathetic i know!)

I'm going to keep it simple, pussybow black shirt dress, grey cardi, skinny belt, tights and pumps :smile: then keep makeup quite fresh and simple and maybe just wear my charm bracelet i got for my 18th birthday from my friends :s-smilie: SOOO DON'T KNOW!!!
pussybow

:lolwut: I'm sorry, what?

Spoiler

Aww thanks hun! Just SO un-used to going on dates that I've been feeling sick with nerves all day (pathetic i know!)

I'm going to keep it simple, pussybow black shirt dress, grey cardi, skinny belt, tights and pumps :smile: then keep makeup quite fresh and simple and maybe just wear my charm bracelet i got for my 18th birthday from my friends :s-smilie: SOOO DON'T KNOW!!!

Sounds brilliant :smile: You don't wanna scare him off by going over the top :tongue: What time you meeting him?
lookatmarep :awesome:
:lolwut: I'm sorry, what?

Spoiler

It's basically this http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&categoryId=223020&parent_category_rn=208523&productId=2181482&langId=-1&cmpId=gbase
But in black =D

Sounds brilliant :smile: You don't wanna scare him off by going over the top :tongue: What time you meeting him?

8:30, gotta leave mine at 8! Yeah I thought it was kinda dressy enough to look like have made an effort, but not so much that it's obvious I've been panicking about what to wear since he asked me out!!

lookatmarep :awesome:

:woo:
I'm 100 points off my 5th gem...
i just tried to log in by typing 'the student room' into the username box and nothing at all in the password box then hitting 'enter' :facepalm:
Someone negged me :cry2:

And judging by the fact my points have gone down 5, it was you space...

NOT IMPRESSED :unimpressed:

Probably G8D's accidental negs.

that wasn't me. :h:

i can't rep anymore people anymore. but tomorrow, Ape and I will be on it

:sexface:
We'll be on it alright. On it so much that hobo won't get to have a go. :sexface:
We'll be on it alright. On it so much that hobo won't get to have a go. :sexface:

:highfive:

REP tomorrow.

:rofl: probation workers.
x

Tell us how your date went when you get back!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending