This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

what do guys think of pakistani girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
I know one that is beautiful, but at the same time a true badass! :biggrin:
Reply 201
Original post by Khodu
They're fine? I have a few friends who are Pakistani, unfortunately do think they're better than other ethnicities such as mine (Bangladeshi)

Pakistani, Bangladeshi whats the difference! After all, they used to be the same country. Yeah, Pakistani girls usually are 'up' themselves but thats a minority.

(Im Pakistani, male :tongue:)
Reply 202
Original post by Khodu
My pakistani friends are obsessed with colour. I think it's become normality. Fairer people get more attention; they believe that accounts for beauty. I know of many people who use damaging products on their faces such as "Fair and Lovely". Why on earth do they use it? How does it work?

My parents are pretty understanding; so I intend to find myself a Bengali husband who looks like Akon just to show to them racist people back home lol! :colone: My little sister gets called "khala" (black) all the time, making it something negative, which is awful. She's the prettiest out of all my sisters. :smile:

I hate that sheet. Personal prefference is understandable, but when you're told so often by the people around you that a certain thing is undesirable it really gets inside your head. Funny thing is, that kinda stuffs hardly ever mentioned in our house, and yet my younger (very athletic and pretty featured) sister, who's the most tannest tells me she wants to use bleaching cream. :frown: i'm hoping she'll grow out of it.
Why do brown girls want to look like MJ? Seriously thats not cool.
Original post by ak137
Pakistani, Bangladeshi whats the difference! After all, they used to be the same country. Yeah, Pakistani girls usually are 'up' themselves but thats a minority.

(Im Pakistani, male :tongue:)

There's a fairly distinctive difference if your talking about physical features. Bangladesh should never have been part of Pakistan and it was bound to fail due to various factors. Our politicans like Bhutto commited a great treason on our Bengali brothers/sisters and failed to address their concerns and a lot of respect has to be given to Mujib as he tried a great deal to prevent the break-up of Pakistan.

Honestly we are by far the best looking in S.Asia.
Reply 205
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
There's a fairly distinctive difference if your talking about physical features. Bangladesh should never have been part of Pakistan and it was bound to fail due to various factors. Our politicans like Bhutto commited a great treason on our Bengali brothers/sisters and failed to address their concerns and a lot of respect has to be given to Mujib as he tried a great deal to prevent the break-up of Pakistan.

Honestly we are by far the best looking in S.Asia.

My point was, we are all brothers and sisters (like you said) so it doesn't really matter what country, pakistan or bangladesh you are from, to a certain extent.
Yeah bengalis are much darker and tend to have fish as a huge part of their diet.

Corrupt politicians and no doubt indian interference caused the independence of pakistan.
When you say "we are the best looking" are you referring to pakistanis, bengalis? :tongue:
Reply 206
nice thanks.........
Original post by ak137
My point was, we are all brothers and sisters (like you said) so it doesn't really matter what country, pakistan or bangladesh you are from, to a certain extent.
Yeah bengalis are much darker and tend to have fish as a huge part of their diet.

Corrupt politicians and no doubt indian interference caused the independence of pakistan.
When you say "we are the best looking" are you referring to pakistanis, bengalis? :tongue:

Pakistani obv (referring to your last question), not attracted at all to other S. Asians whether Bengalis, Sri Lankans or Indians.

Indians have interferred in our affairs and so have we, blaming them for the break-up of Pakistan is complete ludicrious yes they had a part to play but if the Pakistani government at the time decided to just listen and respond to the greviances that the Bengali population had then we would still be looking at West and East Pakistan on the world map.

Bhutto wasn't a corrupt politician, he envisaged himself as a Pakistani 'Napolean', he was extremely intelligent, great public skills, man who was undone by his own insecurities and his alter-ego. Pakistan and Bangladesh should never have been one country to start with as we are totally different people in various aspects.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 208
Some are hot, especially 1 girl in one of my classes. But at the back of your mind you know you can't touch them, or you'll get killed by her dad and brothers.
Reply 209
Most Pakistani girls I've seen very very often have the Bradford accent! :s-smilie:
Reply 210
None really interest me, but in my last college last there was one that did catch my eye

but i only think this because she wasn't wearing that stupid overhead dress thing and she looking like a normal person
Reply 211
Original post by Footlong

None really interest me, but in my last college last there was one that did catch my eye

but i only think this because she wasn't wearing that stupid overhead dress thing and she looking like a normal person

Yes, because every Pakistani girl wears one...
Original post by HumanNature1992
All Pakistani girls around my area and who I've grown up with "tlk lyk dis nd tink dey is gangstaaa rahhh"

Whilst they roll up to private school in a mercedes driven by their Granddad...

hahahaha
Reply 213
Original post by Sundarii
Most Pakistani girls I've seen very very often have the Bradford accent! :s-smilie:

1 - If they're from Bradford, then maybe they would have the Bradford accent - makes sense, right? If they're from East London I'd expect them to have an East London accent etc. etc.

2 - Pakistani girls from Bradford aren't the only ones with the accent - Bangladeshi girls would too, and others if they pick it up.

3 - It's not just the girls from Bradford - it's the boys too.
Reply 214
I do not have pakistani friends, but I do have indian/hindu friends. And all those females tend only to date in there own religous/etnicity group. Why is that? ...
when they're not dressed like a postbox I have nothing against them
Original post by sherlllll
when they're not dressed like a postbox I have nothing against them

Postbox?
Original post by Miss Behaving
Postbox?

he's probably referring to women who wear burqas what a twonk..
Reply 218

You mean this?

Original post by ChaoticSkills
he's probably referring to women who wear burqas what a twonk..

Twonk... I like it. Twonky-twonky-twonk-twonk!

Latest

Trending

Trending