The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1820
aaargh waiting for just one more offer now, it's been 2 months come on... Ironically it's the most important one :frown:
Original post by kaseydupree
According to UCAS about 50 days....that means I have another 38 days to go. Although it depends on the Uni. :confused: I know some people have been getting offers recently from courses I've applied to over the past week but I've heard didly squat :frown:

ahh its so annoying i applied on the 12th of jan
i know i haven't waited that long yet but i hearing people getting offers and interviews already worries me

but best of luck :smile: X
Reply 1822
woooo finallyyy, offers from portsmouth and birmingham city, i can relax for a bit over the weekend!
Original post by Torrchy
Ironically it's the most important one :frown:

It always is.:mad:
Reply 1824
Ahhhh!
Application was processed on 1st December (my birthday ;D) but nothing but thanks for applying emails ): Oh and Aberdeens constant asking to join their chat! Getting my hopes up with a Uni email for nothing :tongue:

Though that doesn't stop me checking 3 times a day :colondollar:
I haven't heard from anyone bar one rejection. I'm getting extremely impatient now. It's been more than 3 months FFS. :mad: :mad2:
Original post by Torrchy
aaargh waiting for just one more offer now, it's been 2 months come on... Ironically it's the most important one :frown:

gahhhhh. same here. i just want to hear back already. :frown:
i applied in september. i really feel like i've waited long enough. :tongue:
I sent my application on the 24th of November, haven't heard a single thing from any of my unis except for getting acknowledgements. Hate people that whine about having to wait 2 weeks, try 2 months!
Waiting for an interview.. done :proud:
Waiting to do the interview.. done :proud:
Waiting for the outcome.. one month remaining :ashamed:
Reply 1829
I just got my first reply today :biggrin:

Conditional from Portsmouth :smile:

Really want my DMU reply though
According to my google chrome 'most visited' I've been on the UCAS website more than Facebook (since like 2 weeks ago when my computer got fixed).
Reply 1831
Am i the only person who hasn't herd back from their uni's?:frown:
Original post by Peta400
Am i the only person who hasn't heard back from their uni's?:frown:

How about putting it into context?

When did you send off your application? :h:

But no, I'm sure there are hundreds, and probably thousand more like you that haven't heard back yet (though they probably aren't awesome enough to use TSR :ninja:)
Original post by Peta400
Am i the only person who hasn't herd back from their uni's?:frown:

Some unis have a very late reply date, like in march. Even for interviews may be getting an invitation late february. So be patient :smile:

Original post by Penguinsaysquack
(though they probably aren't awesome enough to use TSR :ninja:)

No they are not :nah:
The waiting is done for me....
Applied for modern languages course and got these back...

Exeter - AAB :cool:
East Anglia - BBB
Birmingham - Rejected :confused:
Nottingham - ABB
Essex - BB (300 points)

I think i'm going to put Exeter as main and UEA as backup... Good luck all.
Reply 1835
Original post by PBeadle1
The waiting is done for me....
Applied for modern languages course and got these back...

Exeter - AAB :cool:
East Anglia - BBB
Birmingham - Rejected :confused:
Nottingham - ABB
Essex - BB (300 points)

I think i'm going to put Exeter as main and UEA as backup... Good luck all.

When did you hear back from Birmingham? Just Wondering because I applied for Modern Languages there ages ago and still haven't had a response from them. :biggrin:
Reply 1836
I'm not even been driven crazy by Track anymore, I'm just bored of waiting. sigh.
I think I'm officially being driven crazy by all the waiting :angry:

it's about time I started moaning about it :rolleyes:
Original post by Forever a Gnome
According to my google chrome 'most visited' I've been on the UCAS website more than Facebook (since like 2 weeks ago when my computer got fixed).

:rofl:

+1 if it helps :dontknow:
Reply 1839
My application got sent off early November... I know its no where near the earliest but I'm hating this waiting! I've applied for Modern Languages to UCL, Durham, Kings, Bath and Royal Holloway but only heard back from Holloway! Anyone heard anything back from these? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending