The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
Oh my... she looks a bit... wrong. :lolwut:
Really doesn't look like it's her body lol
I didn't know she did a GQ shoot! :d

Yeah. If I remember correctly, those photo shoots caused a lot of controversy in America, particularly amongst parents.
Reply 1041
Yeah it did cause a lot of controversy.
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movies-and-tv/201011/glee-photos-rachel-quinn-finn - Rest of the photos from the GQ shoot.
I find it funny that Cory wears casual clothes while both the girls have skimpy outfits.
http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/1362746026 - What Dianna (Quinn) had to say about the shoot.
Reply 1042
Original post by Chocoyo
I find it funny that Cory wears casual clothes while both the girls have skimpy outfits.

Yeah, it's such a shame :frown:
Reply 1043
I watch Glee and i'm Straight!
This sounds silly but I didn't know Brittany could sing lol

That dentist is SO yum. :biggrin:
Rachel annoys me.
Rachel annoys me.

Me too. I spent the whole of the last episode wanting to slap her.
Original post by Chocoyo
Yeah it did cause a lot of controversy.
http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movies-and-tv/201011/glee-photos-rachel-quinn-finn - Rest of the photos from the GQ shoot.
http://felldowntherabbithole.tumblr.com/post/1362746026 - What Dianna (Quinn) had to say about the shoot.

Why is Lea dressed more skimpily than Dianna? Dianna looks sort of subtly sexy and Lea just looks overtly... wrong in nearly all of them. And yeah, Corey's cute! Give the girls something!
My sister made me laugh so much, I told her about the GQ shoot and she was like 'Don't you have to be hot to be in GQ?' I lol'd.

The Britney ep is so cringey but so good at the same time!
'Every day Tina and Mike's Asian fusion grows stronger.' LMAO.
I love Coach Bieste!
Original post by hannah_dru
Me too. I spent the whole of the last episode wanting to slap her.

She's like the most irritating (fictional) person ever! She's like a crap version of Blair from Gossip Girl if you watch.
She's like the most irritating (fictional) person ever! She's like a crap version of Blair from Gossip Girl if you watch.

I haven't seen it (cos I thought I'd get annoyed!). I wish someone else was the lead singer sometimes.

Brilliant ep :biggrin: Shows what a good cast they are cos I can't stand Britney Spears and I loved it.
You are the only exception... :daydreaming:
Will looked rather hot in 'Toxic' mmm although you could see his vest lol :smile:
Reply 1053
Glee! :love:

Tonight's ep was amazing...slight girl crush on Brittany? I think so :p:
Well that sucks, the episode has more religion discussions than TSR lol
lol I'm not into religion so it was a bit blah, however, poor Kurt & his dad :cry:
I really enjoyed it, thought it was a pretty emotional episode and Chris Colfer really proved how talented he is. The grilled cheesus thing was pretty funny :biggrin:
Chris Colfer made me tear up!
I actually seriously wanted to jump into the TV and smack Rachel when she was singing whatever 'Papa' song she was singing! All I could think was, it's not YOUR dad, are you incapable of letting ANY moment go without singing about it like it's your situation? Gah.

I actually LOVE Mike Chang. :love: He's always just... there... looking casually sexy in the background! :drool:
Grilled Cheesus= LOL
I would have liked the episode more if it hadn't been so religious! I know, that was the point but nah, not a fan. Can't wait for next week!
Chris Colfer made me tear up!
I actually seriously wanted to jump into the TV and smack Rachel when she was singing whatever 'Papa' song she was singing! All I could think was, it's not YOUR dad, are you incapable of letting ANY moment go without singing about it like it's your situation? Gah.

I actually LOVE Mike Chang. :love: He's always just... there... looking casually sexy in the background! :drool:
Grilled Cheesus= LOL
I would have liked the episode more if it hadn't been so religious! I know, that was the point but nah, not a fan. Can't wait for next week!

Pretty much sums up my views on the episode last night too. I actually cried...:redface:
This is why Chris Colfer won the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television. :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest