The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6320
Original post by CookieDoughLove
You missed Roxy being very drunk and singing All by Myself on the karaoke. Then later on she told Christian she will carry his baby for him. Oh and Whitney left home.

So then i didn't miss much?

No hot scenes from Zainab? That sexy bitch.
Original post by Yawn11
So then i didn't miss much?

No hot scenes from Zainab? That sexy bitch.

Haha no, you didn't miss much. It was pretty boring. Though Ryan and Janine made a return :woo:
Reply 6322
Haha no, you didn't miss much. It was pretty boring. Though Ryan and Janine made a return :woo:

Together or.... They just both happened to be returning ti square around the same time? :colonhash:
Reply 6323
Are you kidding? Tanya is gorgeous!

You must be joking! She looks like a thumb with a wig and a face painted on it. A grown man could curl up in a ball in her stomach.
Original post by Elipsis
You must be joking! She looks like a thumb with a wig and a face painted on it. A grown man could curl up in a ball in her stomach.

Dude she's not long ago given birth to twins. Not all women just pop back into shape you know.

Original post by Yawn11
Together or.... They just both happened to be returning ti square around the same time? :colonhash:

Same time, they bumped into each other on the market. She told him she wants her flat back and he said fine so I assume he's moving out.
Reply 6325
Why wasn't Liam at school? This programme confuses me
Reply 6326
Ewwwww call me old fashioned but that stuff with christian having a kid with syed is just wrong
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6327
Excuse me? What an idiotic thing to say
Reply 6328
Lool Ian is pissed, life ain't fair haha.
Reply 6329
Damn, must be hard to turn down Roxy. Even if you are gay.
R-U-M-P-Y :perv:

I've requested the writers to finally have me stand up to Phil!
Reply 6331
Original post by u4m1r
Damn, must be hard to turn down Roxy. Even if you are gay.

This. I'm trying to think what the equivalent for me would be (nh)
Original post by mel0n
Also re the surrogacy thing (this isn't really much of a spoiler but I've spoilered it just incase) :

Spoiler

I linked to that a few pages ago haha! :biggrin: But yaaaay! That's why I sat through the cringe of tonight's episode! I was SO annoyed with Syed when he was telling Tamwar two men raising a baby was morally wrong, not because that's his view (though I have a feeling it's more what his head is telling him, not what he actually wants) but because all I was thinking was TALK TO CHRISTIAN! :tongue:

People think Roxy's hot? :s-smilie::tongue:
I don't see it! I was too busy cringing to feel sorry for her! Does anyone find it weird that Roxy and Christian have kissed more and said 'I love you' to each other more in this week than Syed and Christian have since they got together? And do they live in the cafe? Can't remember the last time they were in the flat. What's that about? The 'children'? :rolleyes:
Reply 6333
Original post by affinity89
I feel bad for Roxy. It probably would have made things even worse for her and the fact she can't "have" Christian but I kinda thought the least he could do was 'you know' seeing as she is going to be carrying his baby... I'm sure he could have managed it lol.

She volunteered herself though, it's not like he asked her. Her having this sort of.. crush on him doesn't mean he should, as a gay man, have sex with her (something he wouldn't want to do, by the looks of it) - I feel slightly sorry for her but Christian thankfully didn't see her as a charity case and just have sex with her because she's taken a fancy to him.
Reply 6334
Dude she's not long ago given birth to twins. Not all women just pop back into shape you know.

When did Tanya have twins? :erm:
Original post by mel0n
When did Tanya have twins? :erm:

Jo Joyner the woman who plays her did. I remember reading in a soap magazine that's why she was taking a break from Eastenders.
Reply 6336
Jo Joyner the woman who plays her did. I remember reading in a soap magazine that's why she was taking a break from Eastenders.

ohhh the actress, not the character.
I missed yesterdays, is it worth iPlayer'ing?
Original post by The Stig
I missed yesterdays, is it worth iPlayer'ing?

It was meh episode but if you like the Phil/Glenda/Ian storyline then it might be worth watching. Can't even remember what really happen tbh.
Original post by diamonddust
I linked to that a few pages ago haha! :biggrin: But yaaaay! That's why I sat through the cringe of tonight's episode! I was SO annoyed with Syed when he was telling Tamwar two men raising a baby was morally wrong, not because that's his view (though I have a feeling it's more what his head is telling him, not what he actually wants) but because all I was thinking was TALK TO CHRISTIAN! :tongue:

People think Roxy's hot? :s-smilie::tongue:
I don't see it! I was too busy cringing to feel sorry for her! Does anyone find it weird that Roxy and Christian have kissed more and said 'I love you' to each other more in this week than Syed and Christian have since they got together? And do they live in the cafe? Can't remember the last time they were in the flat. What's that about? The 'children'? :rolleyes:

Syed has always been somewhat spineless though, how many times did he promise Christian he would come clean to his parents? I don't think he wants children atm and there's still a bit of guilt for being with Christian without Zainab/Masood's blessings. So him leaving it too late to talk to Christian wasn't surprising.

I cringe at how desperate Roxy is. I don't like the whole "in love" with her gay best friend thing cos it was so much better seeing them as friends and loved how she was there for Christian after the beating and the reveal. She already said "Amy will have baby brother or sister" so she isn't considering the kid as Syed and Christian's :rolleyes: I can already see she isn't going to want to hand the baby over after its born and will probably use that to cause trouble for Christian/Syed or even try to get with Christian despite knowing he's gay.

Latest

Trending

Trending