The Student Room Group

The *waiting for news is driving me crazy* Uberthread

Scroll to see replies

ive just got bunch of acknowledgements!! ahh.... but i havent been acknowledged from UCL does that mean my application is weak..? or maybe UCL has lots of applications to do so, it takes more time?
Original post by Vekeh
I'm not even been driven crazy by Track anymore, I'm just bored of waiting. sigh.

That's because Leeds beats all those other universities :tongue:
The waiting has well as truely driven me crazy, I want to cry every time I look at the GTTR page and it still says interview I had my interview for Anglia Ruskin primary PGCE the first week of November. It has been over 2 months and now I am being told I might not heard back untill March! I have a life to sort out! If I get declined I am going to be devistated, that would mean I would have spent 4 months of waiting for nothing. When I went to the interview they said I would get a reply by Christmas!
Still waiting for DMU and Sheffield replies.

Got my NTU interview tomorrow which is exciting - I seriously need to impress them.

Not so excited about my LCC interview after I found out that my best friend got a straight up conditional from them the other week for the same course despite having worse AS grades then me :/

I wish my teachers loved me enough to give me unrealistic predicted grades - maybe even Sheffield would accept me then!
Reply 1844
Original post by daydreamergirl
The waiting has well as truely driven me crazy, I want to cry every time I look at the GTTR page and it still says interview I had my interview for Anglia Ruskin primary PGCE the first week of November. It has been over 2 months and now I am being told I might not heard back untill March! I have a life to sort out! If I get declined I am going to be devistated, that would mean I would have spent 4 months of waiting for nothing. When I went to the interview they said I would get a reply by Christmas!

Thats a bit concerning... Have you emailed them and informed them that you were told to expect a response by Christmas?
Reply 1845
Original post by daydreamergirl

It's the same for me but with Chester Uni. Had my interview for primary PGCE on 17th November, they said we'd probably find out before Christmas or at the beginning of January. Well, January is slowly disappearing and still no word :frown: I just feel like crying!
After getting a reply less than 2 weeks after i sent off my application i feel sorry for some of you guys.
Reply 1847
Ahhh every time I get an email from Aberdeen Uni i get excited. It's always something useless :frown:
Reply 1848
Original post by Heraspax

Ahhh every time I get an email from Aberdeen Uni i get excited. It's always something useless :frown:

Oh my word!! I haven't applied there. I've never even been there.... They've been emailing me for literally years. I've never seen such persistent spammers!

what kind of stuff are they sending you.
Reply 1850

Same! :s-smilie:
Reply 1851
Stilll zero offers....

The suspense is giving me wrinkles.
Reply 1852
Original post by muzza798
what kind of stuff are they sending you.

It's all stuff like come to our e-chat, come to our e-open day etc...they phrase them in a way that even makes you think you should check track ;(
Reply 1853
Newcastle :angry:
King's College London ....HURRY UP !!!
Just out of curiosity, what was the latest time you've received an offer on ucas? Just so I know when to atop checking past a certain time :biggrin:
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Just out of curiosity, what was the latest time you've received an offer on ucas? Just so I know when to atop checking past a certain time :biggrin:

People have gotten offers at 11 35pm before.. and one got one at 4 05am

Try not to get too obsessed :h:
I feel accepted here XD
Reply 1858
Original post by BREERAWRR
I feel accepted here XD

ditto.
Reply 1859
Come on Glasgow..

Quick Reply

Latest