The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cannella
I don't know about changing courses, but if you need an official language qualification there is the equivalent of the IELTS test for the Italian language: http://www.iiclondra.esteri.it/IIC_Londra/Menu/Imparare_Italiano/Certificazioni/

Oh thank you, that's really helpful :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
I just got my decision letter through the post, and there's a post-offer afternoon thing, and it said that they will pay the train costs for me/us to get there? That's so thoughtful of them!! :h:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 522
Offer for MSCi Physics with AStrophysics :smile:
got an offer about a month ago but dunno when i go down for a look? you know the subject specific ones? i am doing cinema and photography btw?
Reply 524
Original post by Laura x<3x
yeah its my first choice, if not itl be sheffield hallam I think. Just dying to hear from them now!! every time I get an email to my phone, I get excited...... unfortunately I get a lot of spam!!!!

Ooo I've applied to Sheffield Hallam too, for Early Childhood Studies. I've got an offer from Uni of Sheffield though so I'm not really too fussed about Hallam now. Where else have you applied to?

Haha I'm the same except I sh*t myself every time I get an email through :tongue:
Conditional offer for English and Philosophy - idk how I feel about it.
Original post by mehhhw/e
Conditional offer for English and Philosophy - idk how I feel about it.

Same as me :smile: Well done!
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Same as me :smile: Well done!

Thank you! And you :biggrin:
Reply 528
Original post by emsmith1992

Original post by emsmith1992
got an offer of AAB for psychology! :biggrin:

me too!!! im deff going - if I make the greades :smile:
Reply 529
Got a conditional offer for Physics with Astrophysics (MSci ! :biggrin:)
Original post by lalala1
congrats!!!! i'm so scared now! did you get your offer through UCAS track, like in an email or through the post?

Through the post, track still hasn't updated yet. :s-smilie:
Went to the open day today. Howwww borrrringggg!
Love the uni, but the day was so slow and spread out and repetitive!
Reply 532
Original post by jeffercake
Went to the open day today. Howwww borrrringggg!
Love the uni, but the day was so slow and spread out and repetitive!

Oh dear, unfun times!
Original post by Muffinz
Oh dear, unfun times!

Aha, indeed! Lucky for me I took a friend with me, and even tho Im supposed to be a mature student we acted pretty immature the whole day. Yes, 'rah' girls with knotty hair and losing everyone and going the wrong way were both completely hilarious.

:biggrin:
law! =)

conditional!
Original post by lizolove
Hey, hi, hello! (;

Received an offer through from Leeds a few days ago! I am so very pleased! ;D
Course: LLB Law
Conditions: AAA

XD

Good Luck to you all! x

samee!:smile:
Original post by sofffiii
Ooo I've applied to Sheffield Hallam too, for Early Childhood Studies. I've got an offer from Uni of Sheffield though so I'm not really too fussed about Hallam now. Where else have you applied to?

Haha I'm the same except I sh*t myself every time I get an email through :tongue:

I've applied for leeds met, sunderland and aberystwyth, all for childhood studies. I'm only reeaaally interested in leeds met, leeds or sheff hallam though tbh. how about you? xxx
Reply 537
Someone told me that it's hard to go at Leeds (uni) because its has a high lvl, that's true ?_?
Reply 538
Original post by Laura x<3x
I've applied for leeds met, sunderland and aberystwyth, all for childhood studies. I'm only reeaaally interested in leeds met, leeds or sheff hallam though tbh. how about you? xxx

I've applied for Leeds, Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam, and two at Liverpool John Moores. All education and childhood studies related ones. :smile:

Have you heard from Sheffield Hallam yet? I've got one offer from LJM and one from Uni of Sheffield which'll be my first choice if I get a rejection from Leeds I think!
Original post by sofffiii
I've applied for Leeds, Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam, and two at Liverpool John Moores. All education and childhood studies related ones. :smile:

Have you heard from Sheffield Hallam yet? I've got one offer from LJM and one from Uni of Sheffield which'll be my first choice if I get a rejection from Leeds I think!

Yeah I've got conditionals at a pass from all of them (except Leeds), I think hallam is my first choice after Leeds!

Latest