The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spacepirate-James
who?

hes the new werewolf in being human. i did a bit of research, turns out they are siblings.
Reply 2241
Original post by greeneyedgirl
WOOO SCOTLAND!!! I now introduce a decree that the wedding will be a scottish wedding, including kilts and a ceilidh :sogood:

Wait what? I couldn't be any further from Scotland/being Scottish!
And won't it get a bit chilly down there wearing a kilt?
And what the hell is a ceilidh?

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
We'll be on it alright. On it so much that hobo won't get to have a go. :sexface:

:colonhash:

It's let me rep pretty much everyone except geg :sad:
Original post by spacepirate-James
that wasn't me. :h:

i can't rep anymore people anymore. but tomorrow, Ape and I will be on it

:sexface:

We'll be on it alright. On it so much that hobo won't get to have a go. :sexface:

Awww you guys :awesome:

Original post by minimus777
Tell us how your date went when you get back!!! :smile:

Was LOOOOOOOOVELY =D he is such a great guy, conversation flowed, he looked HOTTTTT, it was just all round perfect! Now I've got to deal with 4-5 months away from him, and hope that he doesn't meet some sexy spanish women while in spain and as soon as he comes back wants to see me!

Original post by hobo06
And won't it get a bit chilly down there wearing a kilt?
And what the hell is a ceilidh?

:colonhash:

It's let me rep pretty much everyone except geg :sad:

Yeah but you know you'd rather be in Scotland with me :sexface:
Ceilidh = scottish dance, kinda like barn dance but a million billion times cooler!

Tee hee I can rep you...I just did :tongue:
What did I miss? Talks of Scotland, geg's date..
Original post by Roo Bix

Original post by Roo Bix

and some unfair negging *evil glares g8d*
Original post by G8D
I'm still perplexed as to why Ape negged me.

Your neg I welcome with open arms.

Because Ape is one of my heros =D
Reply 2246
Awww you guys :awesome:

Was LOOOOOOOOVELY =D he is such a great guy, conversation flowed, he looked HOTTTTT, it was just all round perfect! Now I've got to deal with 4-5 months away from him, and hope that he doesn't meet some sexy spanish women while in spain and as soon as he comes back wants to see me!

Yeah but you know you'd rather be in Scotland with me :sexface:
Ceilidh = scottish dance, kinda like barn dance but a million billion times cooler!

Tee hee I can rep you...I just did :tongue:

Of course I would! I've never actually been to Scotland. If I ever get the chance to work on any projects up that way I'll be coming to visit :p:

And don't worry, I'll still be here for you whilst he's off with the spanish women! :hugs:

Original post by Roo Bix

...a huge orgy
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
Of course I would! I've never actually been to Scotland. If I ever get the chance to work on any projects up that way I'll be coming to visit :p:

And don't worry, I'll still be here for you whilst he's off with the spanish women! :hugs:

...a huge orgy

You'd love scotland, AWESOME COUNTRY!!

Thanks hun, he promised to keep in touch, but when he sees a sexy senorita I'll be forgotten :moon:
Original post by hobo06

I think i might actually beat you on that one, Southampton is pretty far South :tongue: Plus i'm part Welsh, not Scottish. I do have a cousin who lives in Edinburgh (sp?) though :smile:

Yay!! :woo:

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but by any chance is that pronounced kind of like the name Kayleigh?

I think i might actually beat you on that one, Southampton is pretty far South :tongue: Plus i'm part Welsh, not Scottish. I do have a cousin who lives in Edinburgh (sp?) though :smile:

Yay!! :woo:

Bit of a shot in the dark here, but by any chance is that pronounced kind of like the name Kayleigh?

Yes, pronounced exactly like Kayleigh =D

I'm part welsh (1/32nd), part scottish (1/32) but the rest of me is boring old english :frown:
Yes, pronounced exactly like Kayleigh =D

I'm part welsh (1/32nd), part scottish (1/32) but the rest of me is boring old english :frown:

Ooh, well then i've been to one of them in Edinburgh. Actually, that was where i met the girl who looks exactly like you!

I'm an eighth Welsh, i think that's all :smile:
Ooh, well then i've been to one of them in Edinburgh. Actually, that was where i met the girl who looks exactly like you!

I'm an eighth Welsh, i think that's all :smile:

They are sooo much fun =D

You should learn to speak welsh then have welsh babies with iwan rheon!

:lol:

You would have beautiful babies with him =D
:lol:

You would have beautiful babies with him =D

As long as 100% of their looks came from him :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
As long as 100% of their looks came from him :tongue:

There's something for you in the spoiler!!

Spoiler

Tee hee hee if he proposed in his Irish accent I would actually faint :colondollar:

And no, 50/50 on your looks would = beautiful babies
Original post by G8D
I'm still perplexed as to why Ape negged me.

Your neg I welcome with open arms.

Because Ape is one of my heros =D

As much as I would like to be credited as the valiant hero who dashed in to avenge the neg G8D handed out, it's not strictly true.

Repping on TSR on an iPhone whilst the page is loading always has some unstable results. By that I mean, I was aiming to rep him. :teehee:

Don't hold it against me, greeneyedgirl. I would valiantly defend you IRL :pierre:
As much as I would like to be credited as the valiant hero who dashed in to avenge the neg G8D handed out, it's not strictly true.

Repping on TSR on an iPhone whilst the page is loading always has some unstable results. By that I mean, I was aiming to rep him. :teehee:

Don't hold it against me, greeneyedgirl. I would valiantly defend you IRL :pierre:

I only have one thing to say

I only have one thing to say

Check your rep. That's payment for our night of passion. :pierre:

I'll have to make it up G8D when I get the chance.
:pee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending