The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Check your rep. That's payment for our night of passion. :pierre:

I'll have to make it up G8D when I get the chance.

Thanks hun =D but you forget, our night of passion was just your right hand and a picture of me...I am faithful to hobo :smile:
Urgh, now i'm in a bad mood :mad: Just realised that i've run out of the concealer that i use on my body, and i simply won't go out without it (i get majorly paranoid :tongue: ) so now i won't be able to go out until the weekend at the earliest. School should be fine cos i'll just wear black tights instead of socks and keep my jumper on, but seriously, i will go mad if i have to stay in every night until the weekend, fml :mad:

(edited 13 years ago)
Must be that time of ...

Spoiler

Original post by minimus777

Urgh, now i'm in a bad mood :mad: Just realised that i've run out of the concealer that i use on my body, and i simply won't go out without it (i get majorly paranoid :tongue: ) so now i won't be able to go out until the weekend at the earliest. School should be fine cos i'll just wear black tights instead of socks and keep my jumper on, but seriously, i will go mad if i have to stay in every night until the weekend, fml :mad:

The older I get, the less makeup I wear for nights out! Now I just do eyeliner, concealer, powder, mascara, lipgloss and MAYBE eyeshadow!
Original post by G8D
Women... :rolleyes:

Lol, i know, we are a nightmare :biggrin: But seiously though, if you had scars up and down your legs, arms and torso and had to buy bloody expensive make-up designed to cover birthmarks, you'd be pissed off when it suddenly runs out :tongue:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
The older I get, the less makeup I wear for nights out! Now I just do eyeliner, concealer, powder, mascara, lipgloss and MAYBE eyeshadow!

I only use about half the amount that i used to for school, and not too much on nights out either on my face. But when it comes to my body i get majorly self conscious about my scars, they're hideous. The concealer i buy hides them brilliantly though, except when it runs out... :mad:
:tongue:

Yeah I go easy on the concealer myself now.

Spoiler

Oh Ape and Roo you two do make me giggle :giggle:
I only use about half the amount that i used to for school, and not too much on nights out either on my face. But when it comes to my body i get majorly self conscious about my scars, they're hideous. The concealer i buy hides them brilliantly though, except when it runs out... :mad:
:tongue:

Sorry to be all personal (you don't have to answer), what are scars from?

Original post by Roo Bix
Yeah I go easy on the concealer myself now.

Spoiler

:lol:
Sorry to be all personal (you don't have to answer), what are scars from?

I'm one of those people that they throw knives at in a travelling circus :yep:

lol jk :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The knife thrower obvs wasn't very good

Spoiler

Reply 2271
I think i might actually beat you on that one, Southampton is pretty far South :tongue: Plus i'm part Welsh, not Scottish. I do have a cousin who lives in Edinburgh (sp?) though :smile:

Ah yes you just about beat me!

:lolwut:
Check your rep. That's payment for our night of passion. :pierre:

I'll have to make it up G8D when I get the chance.

Thanks hun =D but you forget, our night of passion was just your right hand and a picture of me...I am faithful to hobo :smile:

I was going to question this, but then I realised hobos are one thing, but beastiality, there's no reason for me to ever doubt you! :love:

Spoiler

The first answer was so much cooler :sad:
Shakira, are you there? :pika:
Original post by hobo06
Ah yes you just about beat me!

:lolwut:

I was going to question this, but then I realised hobos are one thing, but beastiality, there's no reason for me to ever doubt you! :love:

The first answer was so much cooler :sad:

For some reason I feel like bursting into song about our love...I feel this would be appropriate

Original post by spacepirate-James
Shakira, are you there? :pika:

No, her hips lied, she never meant it when she said she'd meet you here :console:
Reply 2274
For some reason I feel like bursting into song about our love...I feel this would be appropriate

No, her hips lied, she never meant it when she said she'd meet you here :console:

Finally managed to rep you!

:bee2:

Breadstixs.

Spoiler

Original post by hobo06
Finally managed to rep you!

Thanks hun =D

:bee2:

Breadstixs.

Spoiler

I love breadsticks =D when i was in venice for a school trip we all got addicted to breadsticks in a restaurant and sneaked loads out of our bags, then stood on our balcony and threw breadsticks into house opposite...
Thanks hun =D

I love breadsticks =D when i was in venice for a school trip we all got addicted to breadsticks in a restaurant and sneaked loads out of our bags, then stood on our balcony and threw breadsticks into house opposite...

you've been to venice? :moon:

:cry:

Spoiler

you've been to venice? :moon:

:cry:

Spoiler

Yeah, venice is gorgeous! it was a trip with art department...they were just like "go draw for 4 hours, meet back here"...in other words, "go shop, eat ice cream and pizza and soak up some rays" :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest