The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Actually really annoyed by that.

In their FAQ it says the minimum stake per single bet is £0.05 (or currency equivalent). For a multiple bet the minimum unit stake is £0.05 (or currency equivalent).

I probably misunderstand that but i can't understand what i'm doing wrong and the woman on the other end wouldn't/couldn't tell me.
My 5 fold isn't going through. I'm currently chatting to Annabel. :sexface:
Original post by unknownking321
My 5 fold isn't going through. I'm currently chatting to Annabel. :sexface:

What's she saying to you?
Original post by cambo211
What's she saying to you?

00:08:56 : Annabel - Victor Chandler: you are not able to take this bet due to having selections in the same market

I'm probing her further.
00:08:56 : Annabel - Victor Chandler: you are not able to take this bet due to having selections in the same market

I'm probing her further.

*sigh*

What would the minimum bet on a 17 fold need to be under their rules?
00:09:11 : KING: The same market being?

00:12:35 : KING: Hello?

00:12:57 : Annabel - Victor Chandler: you have got David Fincher and Colin firth that seem to clash

00:13:21 : KING: Yet one is for Best Director and the other is for Best Actor so why is this the case?

00:13:52 : Annabel - Victor Chandler: I would advise that you contact us in the morning when the Trader that does this market is available to see if they wish to accept this bet
*sigh*

What would the minimum bet on a 17 fold need to be under their rules?

5p.
5p.

That's what i thought.

Unless its buried deep in the terms and conditions i can't see anything wrong with me placing £5 on a 17 fold.
That's what i thought.

Unless its buried deep in the terms and conditions i can't see anything wrong with me placing £5 on a 17 fold.

That shouldn't be a problem.

The only 'issue' I see is whether you can place a multiple containing Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress... since all the selections are related. That's the problem I have with Coral so it may be the same thing with Victor. I'll give them a call tomorrow. :pierre:

The only 'issue' I see is whether you can place a multiple containing Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress... since all the selections are related. That's the problem I have with Coral so it may be the same thing with Victor. I'll give them a call tomorrow. :pierre:

I shall too unless you've posted what happens by the time im sorted to ring.

And if that was the problem i'd have expected them to be able to tell me that there and then, i wouldn't have thought the traders would have a problem with that without saying it to the people. It can't be uncommon for people to try and fully guess the results of the oscars.
(edited 13 years ago)

I can't really see how they're related, any more than the outcome of a football match affecting subsequent ones.
Original post by Phalanges
I can't really see how they're related, any more than the outcome of a football match affecting subsequent ones.

I understand and agree. I think each category is considered as a special event and only available as a single but hopefully I'll receive a response from Coral/Victor soon.

I understand and agree. I think each category is considered as a special event and only available as a single but hopefully I'll receive a response from Coral/Victor soon.

Hmmm, I definitely placed an accumulator last year so if that's the case it must be a new rule...

Stupid bookies not allowing themselves to get rinsed once a year by film buffs. :teeth:
I'm so tired. Didn't sleep at all. :sad:

How much is Wired magazine? My big brother got it once on a holiday and I flicked through it.

Edit: Never mind, I'm sleep deprived. Silly question, MJ. :colonhash:
Reply 7314
I think I just walked passed Kiera Knightly.
Reply 7315
Original post by Roobsa

:zomg: where?
Reply 7316
Original post by Firaila
:zomg: where?

Near where I work in Hackney. I'm almost positive it was her.
Original post by Roobsa
Near where I work in Hackney. I'm almost positive it was her.

You didn't stalk her? :ninja:
Original post by Roobsa

She is actually the most beautiful woman on the planet.
Reply 7319
Original post by Roobsa

I walked past her in Soho a while back, she trawls the streets of London town when she's not on a job. :cool:

Latest