The Student Room Group

Bath or Nott?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hufflepuffer
I'd say shower, but hey, each to their own..

played.
Reply 21
I am having the exact same problem
I am from Nottingham so always assumed it would be my first choice however since I visited Bath I am so torn.
It is such a beautiful City and I love how small the campus is, whereas Nottingham is huge and it seemed so unfriendly when I visited it.
I don't know whether to move away or to stay (where I can get more money for being from Nottingham) but it is going to be 4 years of my life......
Reply 22
Original post by gemgem57
I am having the exact same problem
I am from Nottingham so always assumed it would be my first choice however since I visited Bath I am so torn.
It is such a beautiful City and I love how small the campus is, whereas Nottingham is huge and it seemed so unfriendly when I visited it.
I don't know whether to move away or to stay (where I can get more money for being from Nottingham) but it is going to be 4 years of my life......

i was so stupid that when i went to UK last summer i didn't go to Bath and see how's it's like. i only been to Nottingham for it's campus visit ( and manchester as well)
so far i think the campus itself is splendid but i am always imagining that in Bath is more than gogerous.

How much i wish i could have a chance to visit Bath @.@
Original post by bb_cindy_tong
i was so stupid that when i went to UK last summer i didn't go to Bath and see how's it's like. i only been to Nottingham for it's campus visit ( and manchester as well)
so far i think the campus itself is splendid but i am always imagining that in Bath is more than gogerous.

How much i wish i could have a chance to visit Bath @.@

OMG!!! you didnt get to visit bath?!?!!? Girl what were you thinking!?!! lol jkin but seriously...Bath is just beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful, you wouldnt hesitate a second choosing bath over nottingham if you had been there. No offence to Nottingham goers, the campuses at university of Nottingham are nice as well, but the city is a shiithole.....no offence. Let's hope i dont get neged for saying this...lol
Reply 24
Original post by likaspider
OMG!!! you didnt get to visit bath?!?!!? Girl what were you thinking!?!! lol jkin but seriously...Bath is just beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful, you wouldnt hesitate a second choosing bath over nottingham if you had been there. No offence to Nottingham goers, the campuses at university of Nottingham are nice as well, but the city is a shiithole.....no offence. Let's hope i dont get neged for saying this...lol

ahhhhhh. i didn't know what the heck i was thinking at the moment. i was in bristol but occupied by my friend. so, even when Bath was just next to me i still didn't go there lol

much regrets.
Reply 25
Def Bath.
Reply 26
Original post by sunay
Def Bath.

alright. but are there any concrete reasons supporting your choice?
Reply 27
i'm having the same problem too! can't seem to decide between Notts and Bath.
And unfortunately i can't afford to fly over UK just to visit the campuses.

Parents are all for Notts though. Maybe cause they've a campus over here. =/
Reply 28
Original post by likaspider
I've chosen Bath as my first choice :biggrin: reasons are :
Beeeeeautiful city.
Cheap living cost.
Amazing sports facilicities. (Olympic sized swimming pool and its free of charge for students !!!)
loads international students. (yes I'm obesessed with foreigners lol)
The most amazing library ever!
Excellent teaching quality.

hey i applied to kcl, bath and notts too? what did you get at as? i got interviews for them all but haven't really prepared. would you be able to give me some help on those 3 uni's? i've heard that kcl makes us do a ethical dilemma and test?? :s-smilie: what was yours about? is it hard? how long are all the interviews?
Original post by Ruthi-SH
Both are excellent at teaching pharmacy so I wouldnt worry about the teaching side, what I would suggest is that you visit each university as they are very different. Bath is a campus university in a small city, some people feel too small, others like it. Im at bath so if you want to ask me any personal questions about it feel free

Hey, I've got an offer at bath and so confused to whic one to firm between nottingham and bath. So I've got a few questions about bath if you don't mind :smile: I'm really intereste din hospital pharmacy but do bath students do placments in hospitals or anything? Also when do you start your placement and did you ever feel that bath was a small uni such as they don't offer a wide range of courses so you only met certain people? many thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending