Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by shippers09
i've applied for Geography!!!!!!! At nottingham haha, and i recieved an offer in November! :smile: My offer is AAB... hopefully i get that, i'm carrying AAB from last year so i should hope to!!

yayy a friend :biggrin:
I thought I was the only one!
I got AAB too, should get that (yn)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Applied for Philosophy. Was unsuccesful.

cy@ :frown:
Is it me or the rejections are flooding in now? D:
Reply 1043
Original post by glf2110
Have you heard anything yet? Which branch are you going for?

I finally got an acknowledgment, but nothing since.
And adult, hoping to go onto the BSc pathway. :smile:
Reply 1044
Original post by pixiebot
English and Philosophy, literally heard nothing, I may give them a ring.

Have you heard anything now, or did you end up ringing? Sorry i didn't reply earlier... exams and whatnot
Original post by Poulter
Have you heard anything now, or did you end up ringing? Sorry i didn't reply earlier... exams and whatnot

I tweeted them and it turned out I have received an acknowledgement but it had been bouncing back from my email. Then they rejected me two days later. :colondollar:
Reply 1046
Original post by pixiebot
I tweeted them and it turned out I have received an acknowledgement but it had been bouncing back from my email. Then they rejected me two days later. :colondollar:

Oh sorry to hear that :frown:
Original post by LornaSandison1
Just to put it out there I've seen a Law offer on another thread. But this person did have 14A*s at GCSE, 7As at AS and 5A* at A2 predictions!

Ok so the responses must be starting at least! But oh dear, this does not bode well...
Original post by catalina18
Ok so the responses must be starting at least! But oh dear, this does not bode well...

Perhaps, or they may just have been trolling. I haven't seen any other offers.
Still contemplating whether Nottingham or Kings will be my insurance uni :dontknow:
Nottingham uni 2011 here i come :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1051
hi,
I received a conditional offer for nottingham on ucas over a week ago, it seemed too good to be true.
is it possible that they have made a mistake??? as i haven't had any letter or email to confirm this offer from the uni and now i'm really worried. To add to my fears, i have logged on to my portal and tried to book a "ucas visit day" and it says "we are unable to verify your credentials as an undegraduate" :mad:
do you think this is a mistake and they meant to reject me???
Reply 1052
Original post by mm123_x
hi,
I received a conditional offer for nottingham on ucas over a week ago, it seemed too good to be true.
is it possible that they have made a mistake??? as i haven't had any letter or email to confirm this offer from the uni and now i'm really worried. To add to my fears, i have logged on to my portal and tried to book a "ucas visit day" and it says "we are unable to verify your credentials as an undegraduate" :mad:
do you think this is a mistake and they meant to reject me???

I received my offer at the end of November, and got the letter two weeks into January. Go on ucas main menu and view the decision letter. I got round to my portal a week after my offer, maybe they take a while to update their system though?

Offers dont happen by mistake, don't worry :smile:
Original post by cpdavis
Still contemplating whether Nottingham or Kings will be my insurance uni :dontknow:

Come to Nottingham! :colone:
UCAS update at 5.30 am but at least it was an offer - conditional for Economics with Hispanic Studies :smile:
Reply 1055
Did everyone get a portal log in? I didn't...

hmmmm that's weird....i'm not sure if everyone would've got one, but it seems strange that some would but others wouldn't...:s-smilie:
Did everyone get a portal log in? I didn't...

Go to this address: https://my.nottingham.ac.uk/media/uk/ac/nottingham/compass/layout/psp/

Your username is your UCAS number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 01jan91

Hope that's useful!
Original post by xSazzle
yayy a friend :biggrin:
I thought I was the only one!
I got AAB too, should get that (yn)

i hope so!! :biggrin: but the geography edexcel A2 course is really.... i don't know, difficult to pick up marks - the Report exam next week is going to be HORRENDOUS!

fingers crossed! otherwise i'll have to reapply next year EURGH :frown:
Rejection from Nottingham for L100, well atleast they pretty much chose my firm and insurance for me :biggrin:
Reply 1059
Original post by shippers09
i hope so!! :biggrin: but the geography edexcel A2 course is really.... i don't know, difficult to pick up marks - the Report exam next week is going to be HORRENDOUS!

fingers crossed! otherwise i'll have to reapply next year EURGH :frown:

I'm doing AQA :wink:
you'll be fineee ;D
please do well, you're the only geographer I can find!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending