The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280

For some reason I just can't sleep when I'm due in at work at 7am :sigh: and I get hungry when I'm up late, really fancy a toastie but have no cheese or ham :sad:

I made myself get up early today as well as I was off, so that I would sleep tonight. But not happening
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06

For some reason I just can't sleep when I'm due in at work at 7am :sigh: and I get hungry when I'm up late, really fancy a toastie but have no cheese or ham :sad:

I made myself get up early today as well as I was off, so that I would sleep tonight. But not happening

I fancy a toastie, but i'm too drunk to cook :tongue:

apparently i've had 23 units tonight, and 27 units today overall

WHOOOPS!!!

but 20% of my drinks tonight were free =D and didn't get/dance with anyone =D i has skilllllls!
Original post by hobo06

dayum that looks so good :drool:
because no one has posted in a while.

sex.
Original post by spacepirate-James

sex.

I posted when I got back last night!

Drunken me cares about this thread!

sex.

How do you do the scrolling marquee, James? This is how we need to communicate now, because :laugh: would be much cooler scrolled.

And Skins was rubbish.

Ah,

home.
[SCROLL] this? [/SCROLL]

it's just [ SCROLL ] PLACE YOUR MESSAGE HERE [ /SCROLL] without da spaces.

:ninja:

i wish it was more complicated;

we could've been like magicians, and confused the plebians.
Reply 2287
I like cheese.
Original post by hobo06

Original post by hobo06
I like cheese.

Vintage Cheddar :sogood:

I'm gonna have a cheese, bacon and sausage sandwich for a pre gym brunch later :tongue:
Ape Gone Insane
x

Congrats on winning so many things Ape =D =D

Me and G8D missed out on top awards...but SECOND BEST SIG ON TSR :king2: :woo:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Congrats on winning so many things Ape =D =D

Me and G8D missed out on top awards...but SECOND BEST SIG ON TSR :king2: :woo:

Thanks greeneyedgirl. :lovehug:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Thanks greeneyedgirl. :lovehug:

No probs hun, you deserved them all =D
Reply 2292
Why is thread becoming more inactive? We must keep it alive!

And thank **** for chrome squiggly red lines when I can't spell!
Just started watching. Watched the first two episodes and it's gripping stuff!
Original post by hobo06
Why is thread becoming more inactive? We must keep it alive!

And thank **** for chrome squiggly red lines when I can't spell!

WE MUST CHOOSE WEDDING DATE SOON TO KEEP IT ALIVE!!

woo i love nights out =D plus tonight, finally got round to sorting out flat mates

Plus did karaoke (hot and cold - katy perry)

But got itchy foot :s-smilie:

Original post by The Stig

YAY! glad you like it! Little suggestion, don't look back over this thread as there are many spoilers! Also watch them all asap, tis hilarious!!
Reply 2295
WE MUST CHOOSE WEDDING DATE SOON TO KEEP IT ALIVE!!

woo i love nights out =D plus tonight, finally got round to sorting out flat mates

Plus did karaoke (hot and cold - katy perry)

But got itchy foot :s-smilie:

YAY! glad you like it! Little suggestion, don't look back over this thread as there are many spoilers! Also watch them all asap, tis hilarious!!

Yes! Maybe we should just randomly do it when everyone is online?
It's been too long since I've been out properly, had a good few drinks last night, but I have to be at work at 7 so wasn't particularly late. Hopefully make up for it next weekend going to Eastbourne! Just hope I'm not still over the limit to drive to work this morning...
I see your itchy foot and raise you one mysterious cut on my hand which I don't recall being there when I went to bed...

Welcome!
You are cordially invited to greeneyed's and mine wedding...coming soon to a Misfits thread near you!

Yep, I've been stopping myself from browsing through this thread :tongue: ...

Original post by hobo06

Welcome!
You are cordially invited to greeneyed's and mine wedding...coming soon to a Misfits thread near you!

hehe thanks ... look forward to it.
Original post by hobo06
Yes! Maybe we should just randomly do it when everyone is online?
It's been too long since I've been out properly, had a good few drinks last night, but I have to be at work at 7 so wasn't particularly late. Hopefully make up for it next weekend going to Eastbourne! Just hope I'm not still over the limit to drive to work this morning...
I see your itchy foot and raise you one mysterious cut on my hand which I don't recall being there when I went to bed...

Welcome!

Doing it randomly is tricky tho because I wont have had time to photoshop myself into my dress :tongue:

PEOPLE, I AM FREE TOMORROW NIGHT, MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY NEXT WEEK...ANY OF THOSE WORK FOR PEOPLE FOR THE WEDDING?!

Aww hope work is okay hun :smile: I'm out again tonight for proper dance times =D gonna be goooooood!

Ooo mysterious cuts are a bitch, just like mysterious bruises...I swear I must have walked into WAY more things than I must realise :tongue: the other day i knocked over a chair in our union pub at lunch time...everyone stared :emo:

Yep, I've been stopping myself from browsing through this thread :tongue: ...

hehe thanks ... look forward to it.

Tbh the majority of this thread is spam (not my fault, honest :ninja:)
And yes! One of the things you will realise about this thread is we like to have thread parties and get togethers, and since I was hobo's date to one of them, he then proposed, and now we are having a wedding :tongue:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Oh my lord, I only just found out about Misfits and have watched the first series on Youtube over the last couple of days. I am in love with this show!

I need to see the second series and most of it's on Megavideo but I can't find the first episode anywhere :cry:
Original post by loonyplatypus

Original post by loonyplatypus
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Oh my lord, I only just found out about Misfits and have watched the first series on Youtube over the last couple of days. I am in love with this show!

I need to see the second series and most of it's on Megavideo but I can't find the first episode anywhere :cry:

YAY another misfits lover to join the thread!!

DON'T READ OVER THE THREAD, MEGA SPOILERS!

I would suggest googling "misfits series 2 episode 1 watch online" and see where that takes you :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest