The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by strawbs104
Go to this address: https://my.nottingham.ac.uk/media/uk/ac/nottingham/compass/layout/psp/

Your username is your UCAS number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 01jan91

Hope that's useful!

Thanks so much :smile: just logged in now and it worked, I don't know how I didn't get an email with this in but there you go! :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by xSazzle
I'm doing AQA :wink:
you'll be fineee ;D
please do well, you're the only geographer I can find!

i'll try!!!!!!! :smile:
I received an offer for Law yesterday! :biggrin:
I'm ridiculously happy about it because I didn't think I'd get an offer from Nottingham at all, let alone for AAB! I keep checking it's still there as I'm convinced a mistake has been made.
My LNAT score must be incredible haha.

Might just go and check again...
Hey, just wondered if this had happened to anyone else -

I got an offer for music on track in about November or December, but I've not had a letter or email or anything, so I don't actually know what my offer is. :s-smilie: Should I be worried by now..? :confused:

Someone reassure me, please! :frown:
Original post by evelyn-heather
Hey, just wondered if this had happened to anyone else -

I got an offer for music on track in about November or December, but I've not had a letter or email or anything, so I don't actually know what my offer is. :s-smilie: Should I be worried by now..? :confused:

Someone reassure me, please! :frown:

Have you looked at the letter on Track which shows the conditions of offer?

Click on the course number and then view decision letter. Hope this helps.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1065
Original post by LornaSandison1

Have either of you got a portal login by the way?

Good luck! =D

Hey sorry i'm only replying really late but I never got a portal login, I did, however, get an offer on friday (AAB :biggrin: ) so I think my LNAT went okay but now i'm worried that they sent it to the wrong person :frown: oh well hopefully the portal thing will come in the post.
Reply 1066
Original post by AbiClare
I can't remember if i got a letter, but i got one of those prospective student portal logins?

I never got a portal login :frown: but you can already see that in the post above oops
Original post by Ste_2505
Hey sorry i'm only replying really late but I never got a portal login, I did, however, get an offer on friday (AAB :biggrin: ) so I think my LNAT went okay but now i'm worried that they sent it to the wrong person :frown: oh well hopefully the portal thing will come in the post.

Wow, an AAB offer for Law? That's pretty impressive!
Reply 1068
Wow, an AAB offer for Law? That's pretty impressive!

I know I nearly fell of my chair... but then I started to worry that I had applied for the right course ( I have I checked three times phew). And thanks :smile:
I know I nearly fell of my chair... but then I started to worry that I had applied for the right course ( I have I checked three times phew). And thanks :smile:

Haha, nice one! I did actually apply for the wrong course. Wanted to do Law with Spanish Law, not Law with Spanish and Spanish Law (which involves literature as well :frown:!).
Reply 1070
Haha, nice one! I did actually apply for the wrong course. Wanted to do Law with Spanish Law, not Law with Spanish and Spanish Law (which involves literature as well :frown:!).

Oh no! :frown: Did you speak to them about it? If so what have they said? Did you manage to change your course?... Sorry about 20 questions :colondollar:

Can i just say well done on your excellent offer!!!

When did you put your UCAS in... as a mature student i reckon nottingham will have me waiting till the end of the month when they have gone through all the A-Level and international students...
Reply 1072
Original post by OneWordStory
Can i just say well done on your excellent offer!!!

When did you put your UCAS in... as a mature student i reckon nottingham will have me waiting till the end of the month when they have gone through all the A-Level and international students...

Thanks a lot :biggrin:. I must have done somethin' right haha and I sent it off late October, they got it by early November (stupid teachers takin' so long on my reference) and well Friday was the 28th so you should be gettin' it soon if it's end of the month time, unless of course you mean February :tongue:
Thanks a lot :biggrin:. I must have done somethin' right haha and I sent it off late October, they got it by early November (stupid teachers takin' so long on my reference) and well Friday was the 28th so you should be gettin' it soon if it's end of the month time, unless of course you mean February :tongue:

you obviously did and today is D Day when were all find out our LNAT scores which i can honestly say im not looking forward to at all... i ran out of time and had 5 minutes left to answer 12 questions so literally just randomly guessed them which couldnt of gone well so i don't have high hopes for Durham or Nottingham...

and yhea i mean end of February, though really they have till like May if they wanted i think...
I got an offer!

Microbiology BBC at Sutton Bonington!
Oh no! :frown: Did you speak to them about it? If so what have they said? Did you manage to change your course?... Sorry about 20 questions :colondollar:

No I didn't because I only realised a little while ago that I chose the wrong course. And now it's after the deadline, it's probably too late. If I get an offer, I might phone up.
Just interested, does the offer come through on the Nottingham portal before it does on Track?

You get your portal login via e-mail, the details are are follows:
Username: UCAS personal ID number,
Password: date of birth in the following format, ddmmmyy for example, 09oct92
If you've applied you should be able to log in with those details :smile:

Congrats on the offer !
Reply 1078
Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee
I received an offer for Law yesterday! :biggrin:
I'm ridiculously happy about it because I didn't think I'd get an offer from Nottingham at all, let alone for AAB! I keep checking it's still there as I'm convinced a mistake has been made.
My LNAT score must be incredible haha.

Might just go and check again...

Oh thank God! I got an AAB offer too, wasn't expecting an offer at all nevermind AAB. I was SURE they'd got it wrong, was even going to email asking... everyone else I know got offered AAA. Glad I'm not alone, Congratulations :biggrin:
I'm seeing a lot of AAB offers, I thought the standard was AAA ?
Making me feel a little bit better though as I already have AAB :wink:

Congratulations to you all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending