The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FlobberDobber
Hey guys anoyone with an offer from Nottingham can you quote me and tell me what gcse and a level grades you got and your offer. my friend has an AAB offer for law but doesn't think it's correct and wanted to compare so she knows whether to email :smile: thanks

Hey I just got that offer! I'm also thinking it's wrong somehow too! I didn't so well at GCSE, something like A*AAABBBCCC. At AS I got AABBC and am predicted AAAB. I'm also resitting another AS level. I think we're both very lucky! :biggrin:
Original post by LondonTownGirl
where did you apply?

sussex, surrey, birmingham, kcl, reading,
It seems that loads of people received an offer from nottingham :frown:
should I be worried?
Original post by jimmy_law
It seems that loads of people received an offer from nottingham :frown:
should I be worried?

As far as I'm aware Nottingham have only just recently started giving out offers. I've by heard nothing back yet either. Relax, no news is goods news- at least you haven't had a rejection :wink:
Hi everybody, congratulations on your offers! I am doing my AS at the moment and would like to ask if I stand any chances with LSE for 2012, provided I have 3 A* and 7 A in my GCSE exams, I will most propbably qualify as an international student since living abroad for most of my life.
Original post by FlobberDobber
Hey guys anoyone with an offer from Nottingham can you quote me and tell me what gcse and a level grades you got and your offer. my friend has an AAB offer for law but doesn't think it's correct and wanted to compare so she knows whether to email :smile: thanks

I got 2 A*s, 1 B, 1 C and the rest As! Pretty miserable! And 4 As at a level. Probably accounts for the AAA offer! :tongue:
Anyone received their LNAT result yet???
Reply 2147
Original post by Bluebubble

Nope.. none of my friends have either. Still waiting..
Original post by Bluebubble

Original post by becki693
Nope.. none of my friends have either. Still waiting..

5.30PM is the time mentioned in the LNAT thread, not that long now.
Reply 2149
Original post by danielsmith
5.30PM is the time mentioned in the LNAT thread, not that long now.

Is the time official? I've been waiting all day. Since I'm international and 8 hours ahead of UK's time, its almost the end of 31st Jan.
Original post by yilyn
Is the time official? I've been waiting all day. Since I'm international and 8 hours ahead of UK's time, its almost the end of 31st Jan.

One of the TSR users rang and that was the time they were given.
Original post by Caatttiiiieeeee
Hey I just got that offer! I'm also thinking it's wrong somehow too! I didn't so well at GCSE, something like A*AAABBBCCC. At AS I got AABBC and am predicted AAAB. I'm also resitting another AS level. I think we're both very lucky! :biggrin:

Well i think it must be right tbh!!! Thanks for the feedback, you've put her mind at ease and very well done!!! :smile:
Reply 2152
Unconditional to Aberdeen, Dundee and Strathclyde. Just need to wait for responses from Edinburgh and Glasgow
Reply 2153
LNAT news anyone?
Original post by Emilykk1
LNAT news anyone?

Nooooooooooooooooo
Original post by SNJO1993
Unconditional to Aberdeen, Dundee and Strathclyde. Just need to wait for responses from Edinburgh and Glasgow

I've applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow too

Find it worrying though that others have heard back from Edinburgh and we haven't tho! :frown:
Reply 2156
Ive got unconditionals to Aberdeen, Dundee and Strathclyde..
And as I was waiting for my LNAT results I got an offer from Glasgow! It came straight from the uni though and it didnt say whether it was an unconditional or what and its not on my track yet...
My first choice though so I'm happy haha
Original post by adam0311
You're real cool. I wish I could be more like you. Teach me your ways.

Don't be pathetic. You called me bro when I have lady parts so I called you sis because you have boy parts. No need to get antsy...
Original post by jimmyatemyworld
Don't be pathetic. You called me bro when I have lady parts so I called you sis because you have boy parts. No need to get antsy...

Is this real life?
Original post by Cast.Iron
Is this real life?

evidently not, or else i would be treated with more respect for fear of being shanked and other such consequences given to those who mess with the hardest nut of the northern hemisphere

Latest

Trending

Trending