The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6400
Original post by mel0n
Tommy/James is so fat

Only time you can get away with being fat :moon:
Reply 6401
Why does Ian care so much for Ben? Are they related some how?
Original post by u4m1r
Why does Ian care so much for Ben? Are they related some how?

Half brothers (same mother) LOOL! :rofl:
This is boring at least it goes back to the baby storyline and the Whitney prostitute one this week.
Original post by sorafdfs
This is boring at least it goes back to the baby storyline and the Whitney prostitute one this week.

Wha :zomg: :eek:
Original post by Hooovan*
Wha :zomg: :eek:

Whitney hOoks up with some random guy who has previously taken money from Janine who pumped Whitney to him
Behold
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1351901/First-look-EastEnders-Whitney-Dean-takes-streets-teenage-prostitute-soaps-controversial-new-storyline.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
people who don't realise it's some pretend stuff in front of cameras best get ya Ofcom speed dials at the ready.x
Original post by ussumane
they all die next week.

xoxoxoxooxoxoxox

:ahee:

Why did this post remind me of Charlie Brooker? :holmes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Behold
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1351901/First-look-EastEnders-Whitney-Dean-takes-streets-teenage-prostitute-soaps-controversial-new-storyline.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
people who don't realise it's some pretend stuff in front of cameras best get ya Ofcom speed dials at the ready.x

I don't think anyone gives a toss about her. Its some ****ed up chav anyway.

There's no point in the baby swap storyline anymore, they've cut so many scenes its hard to understand what's going on. The first few episodes were great, showing the Moons grieving for their child, Ronnie struggling with what she's done and wanting James back but after that it went downhill cos so many scenes were cut out. Ronnie has an outburst at the funeral, Jack thinks his wife needs help but he walks away? He doesn't even wonder why his wife wanted to give their baby away? Ronnie then just appeared on Friday's episode with the baby and she looked quite normal :s-smilie:

I think the storyline has been ruined by the complaints tbh. I would be disappointed if the reveal happened to be anything like the Lucas reveal. The storyline was great but Kirkwood ruined it with the reveal and the aftermath.
Reply 6410
I think I might have missed an episode or 2. Why is Kat being weird with Alfie?
heh, Jane: ''handing him back. That'll be a problem''

You can say that again :ahee:
Jodie's promotions skills were my personal highlight. What a lame episode.
couldnt stand heather in that episode absolutely disgusting :puke: what a tramp man, coughing all over the baby it just made me sick tbh

and LOOOOOL! at phil hahaha :rofl2: was that meant to be a heart attack? he wouldve been dead by now man, and the way ian dragged his body :rofl:
Reply 6414
Can someone brief me on the episode again :colondollar:

Thanks.

Or even better is there like a website with good episode summaries
Original post by n1r4v
Can someone brief me on the episode again :colondollar:

Thanks.

Or even better is there like a website with good episode summaries

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/spoilers/a299653/shirley-agrees-to-marry-phil.html
Phil is such a don :rofl2:

Poor Ian though I feel for him.

And Poor Darren :suith:
Oh noes, Michael Mewn.
Reply 6419
Yay I love Jody Latham

Latest