The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
Original post by Mess.
Ridiculous rumour :lolwut:

Roughly two hours to go. Newcastle could panic if they can't find anyone and do ridiculous things. :holmes:

And then, of course, Wenger would turn it down.

EDIT: Ooh, more Arsenal transfer news: Kyle Bartley to Rangers on loan for the remainder of the season.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2521
Don't give players to them ***** Rangers ffs Arsene.
Original post by Mess.
Ridiculous rumour :lolwut:

As things are going so far it's not even that ridiculous. When Andy Carroll costs more than David Villa football has gone mad.
Bit of breaking news down at Arsenal involving Jack Wilshire

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on Twitter: "BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: I have just moved from the sofa to my bed!!"
Original post by Rock Fan

Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere on Twitter: "BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: I have just moved from the sofa to my bed!!"

I want to have sex with him.

(no homo)
Reply 2525
Original post by Rock Fan

:toofunny:

You scared me for a moment though. :nothing:
God he's such a lad.
Reply 2527
Feels good to have played Chelsea while they were on their slump. You have to think they'll improve from now on, and we can hope that they'll take at least 4 points off United near the end of the season (especially with Torres, scourge of Vidic, now on their side).
Looking forward to the game tonight...though I think it'll be a very difficult game. They're without Cahill which is good. But we're without Nasri which really, really sucks. Line-up pretty much picks itself:

----------------Szczesny---------------

Sagna---Djourou--Koscielny--Clichy

----Wilshere---Song--Fabregas-------

Walcott----Van Persie-------Fat ****

Think we'll be ok. Just. 2-1.
Reply 2529
What about Bendy on the left instead of Arsh?
Chamakh upfront with RvP on the left?
It's something that Wenger might go with. But I'm not a fan, personally. I'd rather we take our chances with Arshavin because if a run of games can get him into any sort of form, we'll be laughing because Nasri won't be missed.

If Arshavin's problem is, in part, confidence, then being able to start league games with Cesc and Van Persie and not playing the cup games with all the other rejects has to give him a reason to get his act together.
Original post by Colonel.
Chamakh upfront with RvP on the left?

Hell no. We've finally got an in-form striker. No reason to mess that up. Bendtner out wide might be an option but for me it's the same square pegs in round holes problem that makes us lose all the quick movement.
Reply 2533
I agree with Overs' lineup, but I'm going to be pessimistic and say 1-1. I hope I can get myself up to watch the game, though - I pulled an all-nighter last night, and so have gone 33 1/2 hrs without sleep...
Reply 2534
That makes sense. If Arsh can't do well with the first team out there is no hope tbh.

Original post by Abiraleft
I agree with Overs' lineup, but I'm going to be pessimistic and say 1-1. I hope I can get myself up to watch the game, though - I pulled an all-nighter last night, and so have gone 33 1/2 hrs without sleep...

You could have 6 hours sleep now :colonhash:
Just play Chamakh :colonhash:
Reply 2536

Just play Chamakh :colonhash:

Take him out your FF team ffs :colonhash:
How about Rosicky in place of nasri? I doubt it though , it might hurt arshavin's feelings :colonhash:
Reply 2538
R-KAM
You could have 6 hours sleep now

Homework, then dinner. Then straight to bed and hope I don't turn off my alarm in half-slumber.

antonfigo
How about Rosicky in place of nasri? I doubt it though , it might hurt arshavin's feelings

I did think about this, and I think it could be awesome if Rosicky gets half his form back. Though the same could be said of Arshavin, I suppose...
Original post by Abiraleft

I did think about this, and I think it could be awesome if Rosicky gets half his form back. Though the same could be said of Arshavin, I suppose...

We need to replace nasri's goals. We are talking about one of the forward 3 positions. I rate an in-form rosicky but arshavin's the goalscorer out of the two. I think at the moment rosicky is best used as a sub when we're trying to hold onto a lead - he makes a good number of tackles and starts attacks. He's basically another Wilshere.

Latest