The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

got my lnat score about 2.15 pm... n my score is crap...totally crap...so no wonder i had a rejection from kcl.... who invented this lnat thing ? seriously.... i actually spent time practising it bt oh well....:frown: hmm
Got my LNAT result, it's 21. Does anyone know the cut off mark for getting to KCL?
Reply 2182
Original post by moonsailorkitten
Samee:confused: I havent even gotten my LNAT scores yet.. since my surname is W ..

Apparently they wont even consider below 20.. :confused: but thats only what ive heard! Hope its not true!

xx

I got a rejection from UCL and my score was 22 other lnat unis accepted me though like durham. For me I think it must have been my personal statement, I dont know what else it could have been
Reply 2183
Original post by cutegirl15
got my lnat score about 2.15 pm... n my score is crap...totally crap...so no wonder i had a rejection from kcl.... who invented this lnat thing ? seriously.... i actually spent time practising it bt oh well....:frown: hmm

I also got rejected by KCL andmy score was crap too :frown:((. But I DID spend time
Practicing it. How come!!!!! It's like I have no aptitude at all or sth
Hey, have many people had offers/rejections from Nottingham recently?

I got my LNAT today, roughly 12:45 ( I'm an A) but then got another email at 15:15 which changed my sunny disposition :frown: Seriously not happy with Pearson Vue! Least it explains the oxford rejection!

Good Luck to all :smile:
Course: LLB Law
University: Nottingham
Offer: AAB (:eek:)

Really surprised as I thought that I'd get rejected, let alone get an AAB offer!
Reply 2186
nottingham
aaa

very very pleased
Reply 2187
Original post by Doughnuts!!
Course: LLB Law
University: Nottingham
Offer: AAB (:eek:)

Really surprised as I thought that I'd get rejected, let alone get an AAB offer!

Just got an offer from Nottingham and thought the exact same thing, is this some sort of mix up or what? With all the competition I was under the impression that AAB offers from Notts were only given to international students.
Reply 2188
Original post by monkajanik
Got my LNAT result, it's 21. Does anyone know the cut off mark for getting to KCL?

Cutoff seems to be 16-18.
Reply 2189
Hey can people with Nottingham offers post when they sent their application off/when they sat their lnat/lnat score?? If they don't mind :smile:

I'm still waiting for a reply and it's driving me crazy :frown:
Thanks!
Reply 2190
Original post by sophsxo
Hey can people with Nottingham offers post when they sent their application off/when they sat their lnat/lnat score?? If they don't mind :smile:

Thanks!

I applied to Nottingham way before the UCAS deadline, and still haven't heard from them either :/

I only got 18 on my LNAT so I just have to keep my fingers cossed that I may get in on my grades!
Reply 2191
I have an interview for Exeter next week and need to attend the Social Sciences day at Kent on the 2nd March. Anyone else got similar?
Original post by kiwimate
Cutoff seems to be 16-18.

brilliant, thank you :cool:
Original post by sophsxo

Thanks!

I sent my application off on the 12th of October, sat the LNAT on the 22nd, and I don't have my score yet. :h:
Reply 2194
AAA offer for Warwick! happy to have a backup
AAAc for Warwick :smile:
sent the app 30th Sep I think
Reply 2196
Original post by Becca :)
AAAc for Warwick :smile:
sent the app 30th Sep I think

Course M100
University-Warwick
Offer-AAA

Extatic
Reply 2197
Course M100
University Warwick
Offer AAA

Extatic
Original post by Safety K
Course M100
University-Warwick
Offer-AAA

Extatic

Well done :biggrin:

firm? insurance?
Reply 2199
Original post by monkajanik
brilliant, thank you :cool:

Cut off point is 18. I got rejected with 16.

Latest

Trending

Trending