The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i still don't have my LNAT score =((
Reply 2201
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I sent my application off on the 12th of October, sat the LNAT on the 22nd, and I don't have my score yet. :h:

Ooh, i sent mine off and sat my LNAT around the same dates! Hopefully I'll hear soon!
You don't have your score yet!? That's crazy! Pearson Vue seriously ****ed up :|
Course: LLB Law
University of Nottingham
Offer: Unconditional (Already have A Levels)
Original post by xsexygyalx
yupp ABB or AAC :biggrin:!

Thats Awesome!
What are you predicted?
Reply 2204
Got an offer from Nottingham today :smile:

UCAS Sent: 15/10/2010
LNAT Done: 26/10/2010
Conditional Offer: AAA
Received 01/02/2011
Original post by brownies:)
Thats Awesome!
What are you predicted?

4As but i already have an A in chinese :smile: you?
Original post by Safety K
Course M100
University Warwick
Offer AAA

Extatic

ahhhh well done !
do you mind telling me your predictions, ASes and GCSES please :biggrin: ?
Original post by xsexygyalx
ahhhh well done !
do you mind telling me your predictions, ASes and GCSES please :biggrin: ?

which uni offered you abb/aac? :smile:
i dont see very many people applying to lse for law
any reason for that?
Original post by High As A Kite
which uni offered you abb/aac? :smile:

sussex:smile:
Reply 2210
Oxford: Post-interview rejection
Nottingham: AAB :colone:
Southampton: AAA
Exeter (Cornwall Campus): AAB
Warwick: (Law with studies abroad in English) Acknowledged

Deciding on an insurance choice is going to be useless now since Nottingham is one of my top choices. Oh well...
Reply 2211
Ok people i'm in serious shiz now.

Got a very very low score in LNAT (15)

however, still somehow managed to get Birmingham offer lol. (can someone explain how?!?!?)

Kings surprisingly HAVEN'T rejected me yet.

The offer I really want is for Nottingham, but they seem to have given out a bucket load of offers.
Do you think I have any chance, or I am resigned to going to Bham?

P.S. please reply if you've got rejected by Nottingham, I don't wanna be harsh, I jus really need to know what the situation is.

BTW i've done lots of work experience, got all A*s and As at GCSE and got all As at AS, predicted A*A*A*, reference was excellent, I do loads of extracurricular, just somehow failed the LNAT.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ab1odun
Got an offer from Nottingham today :smile:

UCAS Sent: 15/10/2010
LNAT Done: 26/10/2010
Conditional Offer: AAA
Received 01/02/2011

sorry to be nosy but what GCSEs/A level grades did you get/are you predicted?
I also got an offer from notts today but for AAB, think they may have made a mistake?
Original post by nottsmay
sorry to be nosy but what GCSEs/A level grades did you get/are you predicted?
I also got an offer from notts today but for AAB, think they may have made a mistake?

I know of another AAB. It's not a mistake.
Original post by nameeti
Ok people i'm in serious shiz now.

Got a very very low score in LNAT (15)

however, still somehow managed to get Birmingham offer lol. (can someone explain how?!?!?)

Kings surprisingly HAVEN'T rejected me yet.

The offer I really want is for Nottingham, but they seem to have given out a bucket load of offers.
Do you think I have any chance, or I am resigned to going to Bham?

P.S. please reply if you've got rejected by Nottingham, I don't wanna be harsh, I jus really need to know what the situation is.

BTW i've done lots of work experience, got all A*s and As at GCSE and got all As at AS, predicted A*A*A*, reference was excellent, I do loads of extracurricular, just somehow failed the LNAT.

haven't got my LNAT results yet but I have had an offer from nottingham today (AAB). I got all A*s and As at GCSE with one B and got AAAC last year, predicted AAAB in my A levels this year and a further A in extended project (AS Level). Pretty surprised that that managed to get me an AAB offer, although saying that I am from nottingham and i had an extenuating circumstances letter so that could have swayed them a bit. good luck anyway! will post when I know what I got in my LNAT so that you can compare :smile:
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I know of another AAB. It's not a mistake.

Find it a bit strange really being that my predictions aren't great. could be because I'm doing 4 subjects at A Level I guess. Well done on the offer anyway :smile: I'm from nottingham and you should like it here
Original post by nottsmay
Find it a bit strange really being that my predictions aren't great. could be because I'm doing 4 subjects at A Level I guess. Well done on the offer anyway :smile: I'm from nottingham and you should like it here

Oh, the other AAB offer isn't mine :colondollar: I didn't apply to Notts.
Congrats to you for it, though, that's an amazing offer :smile:
Original post by Emilykk1
Don't worry about it (Y)
I got 11A*s GCSE and 5As at AS (one in general studies though). Maybe she did really really well in her LNAT or something so they're being nice? I wouldn't even question it!!! :biggrin:

They must have a weird logic at nottingham seeing as though I got 4A*s, 5 As and 1 B at GCSE and AAAC at AS but still got an AAB offer! very confused given your grades being so much better than mine after them saying at the open day that offers are made based on gcse score + a level score + lnat. odd.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Oh, the other AAB offer isn't mine :colondollar: I didn't apply to Notts.
Congrats to you for it, though, that's an amazing offer :smile:

Aw thanks. you got an AAA offer though? that's still really good given the amount of applicants next to the number of offers given at nottingham.
Original post by pelton.md
Too right i got an offer to do law at Cambridge!

No you didn't. All Cambridge offers for 2011 entry were sent 5/01/11
Go away.

edit: If you're not a troll, excuse my scepticism. People post crap all the time; I can't see a motive either.
reedit: I checked your post history. :troll:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending