Scroll to see replies

I've been offered AAA for physics.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by k9markiii
I've been offered AAA for physics.

ohooo, a physics offer!
When did u receive yours, good to know that they started their work.
After having read this, I'll be awaiting some changes on ucas for tomorrow :biggrin:
Original post by CoffeAddict
ohooo, a physics offer!
When did u receive yours, good to know that they started their work.
After having read this, I'll be awaiting some changes on ucas for tomorrow :biggrin:

I got it on December 17th, 2 weeks after I sent off my UCAS application. Got 3 interviews and 1 open day coming up. :s-smilie: Don't know what they will be like.
Reply 1563
Original post by Sappho
Sorry, I forgot...

Haha...just putting it out there. :tongue: My sister goes to Heidelberg, btw.
Reply 1564
Original post by Sappho
Haha, I take that as a compliment, thanks:tongue: No, I just spent a year on TSR tbh:redface: I've been to England for about six weeks in my life (I spoke to a friend about this a couple of days ago, that's why I know so well:biggrin:), I went on an exchange twice (one week each), spent three months travelling around Britain in the summer and then I went for that week in Oxford in December. I just really enjoy the language, as I enjoy most of them:wink:
I'm really not sure whether going to Briatin or staying in Germany would be the right thing to do. I guess they do teach you the classical languages really well here, and I suppose (and people tell me) that that is the most important factor about an undergradute course. On the other hand, I've just fallen in love with Britain and the idea of living there, and I love the possibility of doing some extra classical topics too.
It's just all too hard to decide.:rolleyes:.

That´s most certainly true. I´ve some selfdoubts myself.

Original post by Sappho

The money is another aspect. It's a relief that you don't pay tuition fees in Scotland, at least I think so, but English student fees are really "not bad":s-smilie:
Btw, are you sure to meet the conditions of your offer? I'm quite scared my remaining unis might give me conditions I can't fulfil...

It is just good that you don´t have to pay tuition fees in England in advance but after your study that is a relief. Otherwise I would not be sure if i could manage to study there whatsoever.
About the condition I´m less concerned. I need to achieve 1,4 for warwick and 1,6 for york that should be doable. Initially I reckoned with an average abi of 1,2 at best, therefore... . But I think you shouldn´t worry too much. I don´t know what your average will be or was like but the entry requirements for PPE were AAA and A*AAC(warwick), therefore you should be alright with 1.4.
Are you in your final year now or already finished with school?
hey guys what are the physics offers at warick and what gcse grades did u guys havs and wat as grades - and what were u guys predicted
Original post by PhysicsMaster
hey guys what are the physics offers at warick and what gcse grades did u guys havs and wat as grades - and what were u guys predicted

I was offered AAA. They advertised AAB in their brochure. GCSE grades. 4A*5A2B ABBB at AS. #disappointing
Reply 1567
Original post by rmerz1
yer i sent mine mid October as well, for the Oxbridge deadline. Applied to Durham, Bristol (who haven't replied as well) and Newcastle (who gave me an unconditional (I'm applying post A levels)) Where else have u applied?

Hopefully Warwick will get back to us soon, their politics course looks so good!

Yeah i know...I also applied for the Oxbridge deadline. I got rejected from Cambridge post-interview for history, and rejected from Durham for straight history. On a brighter note, i have two AAA offers for Nottingham and Birmingham for history and politics joint. But if i get warwick then i will definitely firm that. What about you?
Reply 1568
I read that as 'official really good humoured people thread' and thought yay! finally a joke chat thread!!

:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1569
Original post by BigPash

Original post by BigPash
Yeah i know...I also applied for the Oxbridge deadline. I got rejected from Cambridge post-interview for history, and rejected from Durham for straight history. On a brighter note, i have two AAA offers for Nottingham and Birmingham for history and politics joint. But if i get warwick then i will definitely firm that. What about you?

I'm not sure. Its between Warwick and Durham, who have yet to reply. I want to go to Warwick for the course, coz it looks really good, but Durham is a really nice city. I should probably see Warwick before I make any decisions :smile:
Just got rejected fro French and German RR12- gutted as this was my first choice uni and I had an offer from them last year :frown:
Reply 1571
Course: LLB Law
Offer: AAAc
Received: February 1st.
Reply 1572
still haven't received anything from Warwick
I applied for Biological Science

Is that a good thing that I am not yet rejected and still have a chance?
Or does this mean I have no chance at all?
Reply 1573
Thinking of rejecting Warwick's offer
Original post by smid1345
Thinking of rejecting Warwick's offer

what have you applied there for?
Reply 1575
Anyone got an offer for MORSE or Accounting and Finance ??? If you have can you tel me what your offer was??

Applied for both back in November and still have not had an offer.

Thanks and Good Luck!
Reply 1576
Original post by sportycricketer
what have you applied there for?

Computer Science
Reply 1577
Original post by uzzyk
Anyone got an offer for MORSE or Accounting and Finance ??? If you have can you tel me what your offer was??

Applied for both back in November and still have not had an offer.

Thanks and Good Luck!

got an offer for Acc & Fin. Offer is AAA + b (at AS Level). I applied December 1st.
hey guys warwick have offered me an online interview as i cannot make the interview date, has anyone had this or know what it entails? x
Original post by megaduck
Good for you! I don't think it would free up a space if you cancelled anyway - they invite more people than they need and they probably have a bit of an attrition rate already built in. So you can go with a clear conscience!

I would have assumed that, but it said in my invitation to interview to let them know if I was going to decline so that they could invite someone else. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest