The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
Ok, I have to admit, I'm finding Sam a lot more attractive today despite the huge **** lips for some reason! :blush:

OMG Mike and Tina's perfomance! 10 kinds of awesome! I'm actually in luuurve with Mike Chang. Somebody stop me! I'm on a rampage! :biggrin: I think I'm fancying EVERYONE on Glee today

haha I'm exactly the same :love: mike, finn, sam, even puck a little... so much hot!

Original post by ScottishShortiex
I just listened to them. :biggrin: I love Puck and Rachel singing "Need you now" :love:

it was so cute wasn't it! Love thriller/heads will roll too, had it on repeat on itunes like all night :colondollar:
I just listened to them. :biggrin: I love Puck and Rachel singing "Need you now" :love:

Oh no way are they?! I assumed that was just a rumour!

LOVE that song.
Original post by ktlaurenroe
haha I'm exactly the same :love: mike, finn, sam, even puck a little... so much hot!

You only find Puck a little hot!? I think he is definitely the sexiest guy in Glee :love: but I agree that Finn is also quite hot :biggrin: I don't really find Sam hot, just cute and I think him and Quinn will make a nice cute couple. Mike has nice abs too! :smile:

it was so cute wasn't it! Love thriller/heads will roll too, had it on repeat on itunes like all night :colondollar:

I know, can't wait to see that episode, but it's ages away till its on :frown: I can't believe that they did Thriller...Artie and Santana are really good at it :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lozz2601
Oh no way are they?! I assumed that was just a rumour!

LOVE that song.

Nope it's true! :yes: It's so good...and I love that song too :biggrin:
I know, can't wait to see that episode, but it's ages away till its on :frown: I can't believe that they did Thriller...Artie and Santana are really good at it :smile:

Watch it online? :biggrin: it's on this Sunday, so I'll be watching on Monday evening :')
Watch it online? :biggrin: it's on this Sunday, so I'll be watching on Monday evening :')

So even though we're in the UK, we can still see later episodes that haven't been shown yet online?

What website do you watch it on? Is it free?
So even though we're in the UK, we can still see later episodes that haven't been shown yet online?

What website do you watch it on? Is it free?

yeah, that's what I do :tongue: really can never wait till US shows come out in the UK so online it is!

I use fastpasstv.com, it has pretty much every show/film on it, and it's free :smile:
it comes up with a page of links to the video - WiseVid, Megavideo or Veevr are usually the best ones.
yeah, that's what I do :tongue: really can never wait till US shows come out in the UK so online it is!

I use fastpasstv.com, it has pretty much every show/film on it, and it's free :smile:
it comes up with a page of links to the video - WiseVid, Megavideo or Veevr are usually the best ones.

Thank you! :biggrin:

Nice body Sam...

Need to stop being a total perve.

I actually think I love him! 'I gave him my word.' Awwww!

Oh no, please don't tell me Qunn and Sam are going to get together. Damn them! They're too... perfect.

'Does he play for your team?' :rofl:

What did Finn call Kurt? Awww Kurt... :frown:
Why can't I slow dance at my prom? Poor bubba. I hate homophobes.

I agree with everything in this post. FYI Finn called Kurt a fag/faggot or something similar. What had happened was Finn and Kurt were sharing a room and Kurt was being a bit full on and had decorated the room and Finn got angry at being harassed and used that word. Even I was pretty pissed off at Kurt in that episode

Listening to it now... TUNE! Puck... :love: His voice sounds gooood! Am I the only one in the world who doesn't like Rachel's/Lea's voice that much? I think she's great but I just think she sounds so nasal at times. I didn't like her in Spring Awakening when I was really into it when it first came out so maybe I just don't like Lea Michele that much? :tongue:
Listening to it now... TUNE! Puck... :love: His voice sounds gooood! Am I the only one in the world who doesn't like Rachel's/Lea's voice that much? I think she's great but I just think she sounds so nasal at times. I didn't like her in Spring Awakening when I was really into it when it first came out so maybe I just don't like Lea Michele that much? :tongue:

I reckon there are a fair few people who agree with you on that.....I'm just not one of them; I think her voice is gorg :p:

I'd say Quinn's is a bit more nasal if I'm honest. I think.

I love his voice too...actually I just love him in general! :love: I don't hate Lea's voice, but I just think sometimes it's too high, which I find annoying at times - like in the first version of Don't Stop Believing. She's a really good singer though, as I think are many of the cast :smile:
Am I the only one in the world who doesn't like Rachel's/Lea's voice that much? I think she's great but I just think she sounds so nasal at times. I didn't like her in Spring Awakening when I was really into it when it first came out so maybe I just don't like Lea Michele that much? :tongue:

I don't hate Lea's voice, but her face when she sings drives me mad! I agree, I think she's pretty nasal too.
Dislike Quinn. I find her voice too soft and sweet, she gets the right notes but there's no 'oomph'... like she can carry a tune just fine, but she can't SING, does that make sense? She's head cheerleader, surely she should be used to being the centre of attention! Why does she sound so shy? :p:
I LOVE Artie and Santana's voices. But we don't get to hear them often enough. :frown:
Original post by Terpsikhore
I don't hate Lea's voice, but her face when she sings drives me mad! I agree, I think she's pretty nasal too.
Dislike Quinn. I find her voice too soft and sweet, she gets the right notes but there's no 'oomph'... like she can carry a tune just fine, but she can't SING, does that make sense? She's head cheerleader, surely she should be used to being the centre of attention! Why does she sound so shy? :p:
I LOVE Artie and Santana's voices. But we don't get to hear them often enough. :frown:

I was listening to the glee radio :colondollar: (it's the only way i can hear all the songs!) and it's actually surprising how many songs Artie is in (when it's one of the kids as opposed to Emma/Sue/April/Miss Holliday/Will etc). I wouldn't have thought it, but he actually gets quite a lot of voice time.

I like Santana's voice in certain songs. e.g. not in DSB.
I'm watching the episode after the Rocky Horror ep now! I love Glee marathons, my friend gave me an amazing website! :biggrin:

I agree with you on Quinn! I think it's sweet she's so shy though, like the head cheerleader thing was just a facade and she's not that confident deep down. I think her voice is the weakest out of the whole cast, for sure.
I love Santana and Artie's voices! I don't know what to make of Brittany's voice 'cause we haven't heard her sing that much but she made my day in the Britney episode! What's the deal with her and Santana? :tongue: I actually did a double take in the last ep where they actually used the word 'scissoring'. :eek: :biggrin: I really hope kids don't watch Glee just because it has singing and dancing 'cause High School Musical, it ain't! :biggrin:
Spoiler... 2 eps ahead of UK pace

Spoiler

Hey, does anyone understand why Finn and Rachels song was so offensive in the deuts episode? I didn't get it
Original post by museobsessed
Hey, does anyone understand why Finn and Rachels song was so offensive in the deuts episode? I didn't get it

They were deliberately trying to throw the competition so they lost, so that Sam would win and would be more likely to stay in New Directions.

They were deliberately trying to throw the competition so they lost, so that Sam would win and would be more likely to stay in New Directions.

I get that part, but in the episode Finn says "we don't just need a bad song, it needs to be downright offensive", and Mr Shue and everyone are disgusted after they sing it. Something do to with the song and the costumes Finn and Rachel were wearing during that song make it offensive and I didn't understand why

Quick Reply

Latest