The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

If rvp is greying it will be awesome... It will create an aura of experience and maturity :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
http://eurorivals.net/guardian/footballs-most-valuable-scrabble-names:150234.html

Totally irrelevant but it seems the arsenal no. 1 is the highest scorer in a game of scrabble haha.
Original post by Pete_Lawton
http://eurorivals.net/guardian/footballs-most-valuable-scrabble-names:150234.html

Totally irrelevant but it seems the arsenal no. 1 is the highest scorer in a game of scrabble haha.

I actually just sent them a better one. :gah:

Dado Hamzagic scores a full 36 more points. :teeth:

:getmecoat:
...and Dario Knezevic a further 9 on top. :colondollar:
Please, for the love of god, do not bottle it this year.

Chelsea and United must not win the league.
Reply 2625
Original post by DontBuyTheSun

Original post by DontBuyTheSun
Please, for the love of god, do not bottle it this year.

Chelsea and United must not win the league.

Don't jinx it. :puppyeyes:
Reply 2627
Original post by R-KAM
Don't jinx it. :puppyeyes:

You don't need myself doing that!

What games will Nasri miss btw?
Reply 2628
Didn't get up. Didn't even hear my alarm. :colonhash:

Is anyone else beginning to suspect Szczesny a little? That's two injuries through collision in quick succession. After all, he did get into the Arsenal team through the easiest possible point of infiltration. :holmes:
Reply 2629

Original post by L18
You don't need myself doing that!

What games will Nasri miss btw?

Arsenal website say he's expected back after 3 weeks, I've heard it could be up to 6 weeks. It is Arsenal.. so :dontknow:

If 3 weeks he'd still miss the Barca first leg, but could be back for the Carling Cup Final.

If 6 weeks. Newcastle, Wolves, Barca, Stoke, CC Final vs Brum, Sunderland, Barca is the games he'd miss. He'd maybe be back for the FA Cup quarter or WBA on the 19th of March.

*prays it isn't 6*
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Abiraleft

Is anyone else beginning to suspect Szczesny a little? That's two injuries through collision in quick succession. After all, he did get into the Arsenal team through the easiest possible point of infiltration. :holmes:

Haha, it was the perfect crime...:colone:
Reply 2631
Original post by R-KAM
Arsenal website say he's expected back after 3 weeks, I've heard it could be up to 6 weeks. It is Arsenal.. so :dontknow:

If 3 weeks he'd still miss the Barca first leg, but could be back for the Carling Cup Final.

If 6 weeks. Newcastle, Wolves, Barca, Stoke, CC Final vs Brum, Sunderland, Barca is the games he'd miss. He'd maybe be back for the FA Cup quarter or WBA on the 19th of March.

*prays it isn't 6*

Not the end of the world for your domestic campaign, but a blow in europe definetly.

Should be able to see of Newcastle and Wolves without him, Stoke could be a problem.
Reply 2632
JK.
OP
Original post by L18
Not the end of the world for your domestic campaign, but a blow in europe definetly.

Should be able to see of Newcastle and Wolves without him, Stoke could be a problem.

Stoke shouldn't be a problem. We've been known to struggle 'on a cold night at the Brit', though our win there when Rambo got injured last season was incredible :coma: but at home we should definitely be fine. I'd say Newcastle looks a harder game on paper, but I reckon we'll have enough to do the job there, too.
Original post by Economist
Bet you're gutted the team battled it out?

And lol at the retarded argument that because we've had more penalties means we've been lucky with decisions.

Senseless post makes no sense.

I'm pleased the team won the game, but the performance wasn't good enough by a long way.

I was quite clearly addressing those who jump on the referee's performance the instant a decision goes against Arsenal. A few posts later than mine RobbieC actually accuses referees of explicitly cheating :haha:

Do we forget that a few days earlier Bendtner had a brief heart attack, which led to the penalty which beat Huddersfield (who should have won the game based on performances)?

Of course we do, because that's a hugely critical decision that goes in Arsenal's favour, and those don't exist.
Original post by Abiraleft

Must be weird to have a keeper that actually comes and catches stuff, the defenders will catch on soon enough.
Original post by TommyWannabe

Do we forget that a few days earlier Bendtner had a brief heart attack, which led to the penalty which beat Huddersfield (who should have won the game based on performances)?

Of course we do, because that's a hugely critical decision that goes in Arsenal's favour, and those don't exist.

Of course we remember McCombe grabbing Bendtner's left arm and somehow not getting sent off
Reply 2636
JK.
OP
Vieira giving away a pen which causes City to drop points. :coma:

3 points clear of City with a game in hand.
Original post by JK.
Vieira giving away a pen which causes City to drop points. :coma:

3 points clear of City with a game in hand.

He's our inside man at city, definite plant :tongue:
Reply 2638
Must say, I'm inclined to agree with this. Biased view or not.

Everything he does gets blown completely out of proportion. Arseblog summed it all up perfectly really.

Arseblog
Arseblogger sensationally escaped death this morning despite waking up with what appears to be the beginning of a cold.

The Arsenal blogger (39) was at the centre of a life and death incident when he found himself to be a bit sneezy and needed to blow his nose a couple of times.

An Everton player, who asked not to be named, said “Arseblogger got up and was feeling ever so slightly less well than he did yesterday. He was walking around the kitchen, making coffee, saying ‘urgh’ and ‘bleee’. It’s amazing that he didn’t slip into a coma there and then and end up dead due to the serious nature of his illness’.

Arseblogger himself played down the seriousness of the incident by saying “I have respect for all minor ailments. I woke up with the beginnings of a common cold which I felt was offside. Of course I’m going to be upset”.

This is not the first time ‘blogger’ has been in hot water. Just last night there was the whole ‘Calling Gary Neville a **** on Twitter‘ incident which led to furious rebuttals from Manchester United fans who, for some reason, are following an Arsenal blog, and Terrygate, in which he attempted to have John Terry impaled on a farm gate.

Honestly, have you ever read such a load of old *******s in all your life? So, a player, upset at a ridiculous goal and a performance from the referee that had every Arsenal fan questioning the ability, parentage and incorruptibility of Lee Mason, expresses those sentiments out loud. Is this really what David Moyes couldn’t bring himself to repeat in the TV interview afterwards? Really? Is this what Everton have had to leak to the press because the referee, the man at the centre of this ‘shocking’ allegation, didn’t consider it serious enough to include in his match report?

Rest of it here
Tbf Fabregas is a scrote. Talented footballer? Hell yes. Scrote? Absolutely. He has several dodgy incidents in the past. He was the scrote who threw the pizza at SAF in the OT tunnel, appaz.

Latest