The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6420
Having a girlfriend like would really get annoying fast.

But damn it, the sex must be good.
Why is Eastenders on tonight?
Original post by affinity89

The 'Six Nations' is starting on Friday, so no EastEnders.
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

Thank you. :smile:
When is this baby swap storyline going to be over? As in, when does the baby get returned to Kat?

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

Cheers :yy: I would have missed it. I didn't know!

Original post by aleathiel
When is this baby swap storyline going to be over? As in, when does the baby get returned to Kat?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a296933/womack-breaks-silence-over-enders-rumours.html

For any Bianca fans

EastEnders star Patsy Palmer has denied reports that she has quit the soap, confirming that she has "every intention" of returning to Walford.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a298616/palmer-i-have-not-quit-eastenders.html

Ronnie may also return

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a300644/maslen-womack-may-return-to-enders.html
(edited 13 years ago)
Very happy about the Ronnie and Bianca news.

But man, I felt so sorry for Alfie today :cry2: I love him.
Poor Alfie :sad: but also poor Kat.

Kat is my favourite and I love her to pieces (oh dear) seeing her cry today killed me. I hope Alfie and Kat pull it together because they're great together.
Same! Alfie tries so hard! But bless them, they do make an awesome couple :awesome:. A perfect example of how opposites attract (well, not atm though :frown: )
Lmao Abby and Darren :lol:
Original post by hidden_desire

Original post by hidden_desire
Lmao Abby and Darren :lol:

LOOOL that was so funny!
Original post by oHellno
LOOOL that was so funny!

Haha I knoww. Darren looked so awkward. But Jodie is a little strange at times tbh. What was she saying today? Something about her eyelashes being sensitive like camel hair?
LOL. What the hell :lol:

So glad you said this! I had no idea it was on tonight. :woo:
Kat looks so much better with natural looking makeup! But, aw Alfie :cry2:
Imagine Shirley in a weeding dress, not a nice sight at all.
Reply 6435
i wonder if shirley will let her hair grow for the wedding :nopity:

erghh kat the skank didn't surprise me by doing that, this is why ive never really liked her. Poor alfie :frown:

and LOOL! at janine selling whitney, though the more scenes they have the more i get to see ryan :sexface:
Reply 6437
Was there an episode today?

I'm just going to have to **** off to my computer room and watch the omnibus :dry:
WHAT, EASTENDERS WAS ON TONIGHT? :angry:

Regarding last night's episode.. Walford is a pretty small place. How ****ing dumb do you have to be to think changing your name will work in R&R? Especially since half the square was already in there. :jester:
Original post by Mitchell, Phil
I still own you Squeal.

But, but Phil....I....I saved your life.

Spoiler

Latest