The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emilykk1
I didn't do particularly well in the LNAT so maybe it was that. I got 22/42 and I know it's above the average, but it's not that much more lol

I got 21 on the LNAT yet got an AAB offer. :confused:

teaandcoffee
I like :biggrin:

I was getting a bit more than that in the practice tests, but I don't care as I've got that epic Notts offer! :woo:
Reply 2241
Original post by molly_h
Same here. And it says on the invitation letter that we have all been made an offer.

Yes I read it as well so cool hah! I have been waiting for long. Are you an international student like me?
Original post by bliss23
I got 15 in my LNAT :/

Im predicted 4 A* and have 7A*s 4As in my GCSE's and very strong reference and hopefully a good personal statement

I'm still waiting to hear from Nottingham, Bristol and Durham

Do you think my chances are over with a low LNAT score..?

I got 16 for the LNAT:frown: predicted 41/42 at IB (my school wouldn't tell me exactly), really good reference and I think a decent personal statement

So I'm like you, I've seen some people with 15 at LNAT have offers to Bristol, but not sure about Durham or Notts:s-smilie:

I was on Durhams website and they say they weight the essay and multiple choice equally, so if your essay was good hopefully it will balance out:confused:

I'm really stressing out here!
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any offers from Newcastle yet?
Anyone got an offer from UCL yet?!! and if so what was their LNAT score?!
Original post by Safety K
Course M100
University Warwick
Offer AAA

Extatic

OMG congratulations!! i'm bricking it now!
Original post by qcdang
Yes I read it as well so cool hah! I have been waiting for long. Are you an international student like me?

congrats !!:smile:

but then ive definately gotte rejected! i applided in the beginning of november for queen mary, and did not recieive that email:frown::frown::frown::frown:

xx
Original post by jimmyatemyworld
Just got my LNAT.. it's 20 and I got rejected from UCL because of my LNAT so i'd say they're not considering higher than that

Did they tell you that it was definitely the LNAT they rejected you on?
Reply 2248
Original post by christydhrty
Hey I was just wondering if anyone had any offers from Newcastle yet?

Yeah, since november ish. Sent ucas early october. I think they do them in batches though :smile:
Original post by Aldente
Oxford: Post-interview rejection
Nottingham: AAB :colone:
Southampton: AAA
Exeter (Cornwall Campus): AAB
Warwick: (Law with studies abroad in English) Acknowledged
Deciding on an insurance choice is going to be useless now since Nottingham is one of my top choices. Oh well...

Hey congratulations! what was your LNAT score? and i applied for the same degree at Warwick :smile: only have an acknowledgement though as yet
Original post by jbowk92
Yeah, since november ish. Sent ucas early october. I think they do them in batches though :smile:

Thanks, I have offers from my other 4 choices but Newcastle is my first :')
Original post by Doughnuts!!

I was getting a bit more than that in the practice tests, but I don't care as I've got that epic Notts offer! :woo:

don't worry about it, everyone has found this years lnat difficult! it wouldn't surprise me if some unis drop out of using it/they resort back to 30 questions. :tongue: but well done! I am happy for you :biggrin: you deserve it :smile:
Original post by jimmy_law
Durham > Warwick
By the way, do you know the number of places available for the Warwick LLB?

Original post by bramz19
Mulling over whether to put Warwick as my insurance, so I might end up there. Would you choose Warwick over Durham?

I live fairly close to Durham and after visiting it I decided I wanted to go properly away. Also Durham's just straight Law, whereas Warwick is Law and French law. I applied for a couple of just straight Law just to try and maximise my chances in case something went wrong with French. Where are you two considering as your firm?
Original post by LondonTownGirl
Did they tell you that it was definitely the LNAT they rejected you on?

yesssssss
Original post by catalina18
I live fairly close to Durham and after visiting it I decided I wanted to go properly away. Also Durham's just straight Law, whereas Warwick is Law and French law. I applied for a couple of just straight Law just to try and maximise my chances in case something went wrong with French. Where are you two considering as your firm?

Ah, good thinking. LSE is definitely going to be my firm, just hassle getting an A* in something, sigh.
Original post by jimmyatemyworld
yesssssss

oh gosh that's HARSH. That's a good score though? so confused. could it not have been based on the essay rather than the multiple choice do you think?
Original post by LondonTownGirl
oh gosh that's HARSH. That's a good score though? so confused. could it not have been based on the essay rather than the multiple choice do you think?

it could have been but its not a very good score haha! its only a couple of points above average and i think ucl are really looking for excellent scores... i mean, i didnt even manage to get half right ha!
Reply 2257
how many people have ot bristol so far starting to worry
Reply 2258
Original post by Doughnuts!!

I got 21 on LNAT as well! we are quite similar applicants, how come you're firming notts over Warwick, hmmm :P
Original post by dog24
I got 21 on LNAT as well! we are quite similar applicants, how come you're firming notts over Warwick, hmmm :P

:five:

Notts gave me an AAB offer that I couldn't refuse. Now I know that I'm definitely going to uni next year. :smug:

Latest

Trending

Trending