The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Wait.

Loony, my sig is the reason why you're here, and started watching, isn't it.

:cookie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Misfits is the best
Original post by G8D
Hm.

Nobody saw that.

:ninja:
Original post by Roo Bix
Wait.

Loony, my sig is the reason why you're here, and started watching, isn't it.

:cookie:

Not the only reason, I just kept seeing Simon everywhere all over the internet for about a month xD
Reply 2444
Haaa, just watched episode 5 - "You're dumping me with a line from Spiderman?" "it's not from Spiderman" "yo, Nathan - you know that line you used "no matter where you go the ones you love..." is that from spiderman?" "I don't ****ing know."

Crying. :rofl:

Sally's death. :frown: That was so sad. It broke my heart when Simon found out she was "shygirl". :frown:

Episode 6 looks sooo good, but I must go to bed now. :yes:

xoxo

Original post by dior
Haaa, just watched episode 5 - "You're dumping me with a line from Spiderman?" "it's not from Spiderman" "yo, Nathan - you know that line you used "no matter where you go the ones you love..." is that from spiderman?" "I don't ****ing know."

Crying. :rofl:

Sally's death. :frown: That was so sad. It broke my heart when Simon found out she was "shygirl". :frown:

Episode 6 looks sooo good, but I must go to bed now. :yes:

xoxo

Nathan <3

BTW for all you old Misfits thread people, you know the hot guy who i got with and went on a date with but who then fecked off to spain for 4 months... (well at the min only 2 weeks, but it will be four months...) he sent me a really long text while i was out clubbing tonight, saying how great it is and how he wished i was there so he could show me all the lovely places :love:
Reply 2446
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Nathan &lt;3

BTW for all you old Misfits thread people, you know the hot guy who i got with and went on a date with but who then fecked off to spain for 4 months... (well at the min only 2 weeks, but it will be four months...) he sent me a really long text while i was out clubbing tonight, saying how great it is and how he wished i was there so he could show me all the lovely places :love:

:cry2:
Original post by hobo06

:console:
Original post by hobo06

I still love you too :love:

YAY look what I am now...hint begins with an M, gives me free subscription and ultimate power...well kinda :tongue:
:woo:

A moderator is among us!

How did you infiltrate their little society?? :p:
Original post by Roo Bix
Enough with the Curtis hate! :judge:

:sorry: I don't hate him, but you do have to admit that he doesn't really gel with the group

:woo:Aww, he sounds really nice :smile:

YAY look what I am now...hint begins with an M, gives me free subscription and ultimate power...well kinda :tongue:

:afraid:
Original post by loonyplatypus

A moderator is among us!

All in favour of the expulsion of greeneyedgirl from the thread for her descent into the dark side ... :awesome:
Since when did geg become a Mod, how random is that! :zomg:
Hi, I'm a moderator ... because in real life I have no friends or power.

:lolwut:

[you have powers now]

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
All in favour of the expulsion of greeneyedgirl from the thread for her descent into the dark side ... :awesome:

Yes. So Yes. :colone:
Original post by Roo Bix
how random is that! :zomg:

About as random as the Improbability Drive:

Original post by loonyplatypus

A moderator is among us!

I got nominated =D

Original post by minimus777
:sorry: I don't hate him, but you do have to admit that he doesn't really gel with the group

:woo:Aww, he sounds really nice :smile:

:afraid:

He sent me another text today :ahee:

NOOOOOOO :cry2:

Original post by Roo Bix
Since when did geg become a Mod, how random is that! :zomg:

I became a mod today =D

Original post by spacepirate-James

[you have powers now]

I only have powers in Fashion and Beauty, don't worry guys, I love you lot still :love:
About as random as the Improbability Drive:

:dice:
Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
Reply 2457
I still love you too :love:

:woo: congratulations! But does this mean we have to start behaving in here now?
2 days :love:

Original post by spacepirate-James

[you have powers now]

Did you get my PM the other day with the ring?
Original post by Roo Bix
x

*contemplates stealing your old sig now that you've got rid of it* :beard:

x

The llama song!!! :biggrin:

Although i learnt a slightly different version :confused: It went

"Have you ever seen a llama
kiss a llama on the llama?
Llama's llama tastes of llama
llama, llama...

duck!"

:biggrin:
Original post by hobo06

Did you get my PM the other day with the ring?

She's probably getting it on with several male mods in the mod forum. Sorry man. :nopity:

Quick Reply

Latest