The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

General accomodation question

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ajeesh.aj
am from India.. did my B.tech in Information technology...

u coming for UG course rite?

Which course is that, specifically? There's BSc in IT management for Business..that one?

Anyway, hi, I'm from India too :biggrin: I will be attending from Sep '11. My course is MEng Computer Science :biggrin:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by aankhi
Which course is that, specifically? There's BSc in IT management for Business..that one?

Anyway, hi, I'm from India too :biggrin: I will be attending from Sep '11. My course is MEng Computer Science :biggrin:

PG course? where in india?
i did my UG in chennai. B.tech in information technology (engineering)...coming to MBS for my PG in Information systems: organization and management.

join the freshers page...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manchester-University-Freshers-2011-12/185293001495128?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/pages/Manchester-University-Freshers-2011-12/185293001495128?v=wall

nice place to interact... so manchester 100% firm choice?
Reply 22
PG course? where in india?
i did my UG in chennai. B.tech in information technology (engineering)...coming to MBS for my PG in Information systems: organization and management.

join the freshers page...http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manchester-University-Freshers-2011-12/185293001495128?v=app_2373072738&ref=ts#!/pages/Manchester-University-Freshers-2011-12/185293001495128?v=wall

nice place to interact... so manchester 100% firm choice?

Oh, oops, I misread your post :redface: I'm going for undergraduate with integrated master..:smile: I love the fact that PG is 1 year long in UK :biggrin: I might be a member already :P I'll start the "interaction" after 30th March, the day my ISC exam ends :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by aankhi
Oh, oops, I misread your post :redface: I'm going for undergraduate with integrated master..:smile: I love the fact that PG is 1 year long in UK :biggrin: I might be a member already :P I'll start the "interaction" after 30th March, the day my ISC exam ends :biggrin:

all the best for that :smile: save the link.. from where are you?
Reply 24
all the best for that :smile: save the link.. from where are you?

Oh, and I'm not 100% sure, but almost 90% sure that I'm going to UoM! :smile:

I'm from Kolkata..:smile:
Reply 25
Original post by aankhi
Oh, and I'm not 100% sure, but almost 90% sure that I'm going to UoM! :smile:

I'm from Kolkata..:smile:

nice...all the best then :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending