The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
'The Fun Powder Plot' by Wild Beasts.

Lush music, intriguing lyrics and extraordinary vocals - all of the things they do best.
The Radio Dept. - Peace of Mind

the riff is so infectious
Original post by heartimplode
Foo Fighters - Times Like These

who negged you for foo fighters? :eek: what has the world come to? so good, can't wait till their next album!

naiceee. I prefer their original songs though (rather than the cover of crappy akon), like Alerion :biggrin:
Champagne Supernova - Oasis
Original post by Mally-xo
who negged you for foo fighters? :eek: what has the world come to? so good, can't wait till their next album!

aha, you know in general though, I've noticed there a quite a lot of Foos 'haters' these days :dontknow: their choice I guess. I can't wait for the next album too. Heavier stuff, woopie! I'm trying to find tickets to see them this year.. wasn't planning to go at first, but after thinking about how epic the 2008 stadium gig was, I realised I need to see them again! Dave especially :biggrin:

Foo Fighters - X-Static
Unexpected - The View
aha, you know in general though, I've noticed there a quite a lot of Foos 'haters' these days :dontknow: their choice I guess. I can't wait for the next album too. Heavier stuff, woopie! I'm trying to find tickets to see them this year.. wasn't planning to go at first, but after thinking about how epic the 2008 stadium gig was, I realised I need to see them again! Dave especially :biggrin:

Foo Fighters - X-Static

foo haters!? wutwutwut is this nonsense :tongue: I have never seen them unfortunately, I kept trying to get tickets for the gig they are doing at milton keynes, but not joy :frown: have you heard the teaser for one of the songs on their new album? if you haven't lemme know and I'll link you to it :biggrin: it is only like 30 seconds though haha.
Original post by Mally-xo
foo haters!? wutwutwut is this nonsense :tongue: I have never seen them unfortunately, I kept trying to get tickets for the gig they are doing at milton keynes, but not joy :frown: have you heard the teaser for one of the songs on their new album? if you haven't lemme know and I'll link you to it :biggrin: it is only like 30 seconds though haha.

Yaaah, I heard it! :wink: "THESE ARE MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS!" :biggrin: I was contemplating whether to go to MK but decided no because it's too much fuss travelling. The one I was looking at is the NME gig they'll be at on the 25th of this month at Wembley Arena although I don't like the idea of paying for other acts which well, I don't really want to see :tongue: hmm decisions decisions.. :colondollar:
Yaaah, I heard it! :wink: "THESE ARE MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS!" :biggrin: I was contemplating whether to go to MK but decided no because it's too much fuss travelling. The one I was looking at is the NME gig they'll be at on the 25th of this month at Wembley Arena although I don't like the idea of paying for other acts which well, I don't really want to see :tongue: hmm decisions decisions.. :colondollar:

ahh I saw that concert advertised too. wembley arena is an immense venue but I really dislike the support acts... cee-lo green? really?! :confused:
No Roads Left - Linkin Park

Words cannot express how good this feels right about now. Certain drugs really shouldn't be illegal :bong:
Reply 1391
DevilDriver - Driving Down the Darkness
san francisco scott mckenzie
Reply 1393
Weapon of Choice - Fat Boy Slim
L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. by Noah and The Whale
Placebo - Special K :smile:
Tinchy Stryder - Let It Rain (feat. Melanie Fiona)
Placebo - Meds. Having a bit of a Placebo fest tonight. :h:
Suedehead - Morrissey. One of only a few decent solo songs.
Reply 1399
The Longest Day by Iron Maiden

Latest