The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2920
No excuses for letting 4-0 lead slip even if you have 8 players on the pitch.
Reply 2921
Apparently newcastles offside goal wasn't actually offside?

if so that negates the pen
i wonder what djourou must be thinking now
Original post by Ronaldo VII
490/1 was the peak where £19 was placed on a draw on Betfair.

I took various odds and won over £600, couldn't give a **** tbh
Original post by jk1986
Haha phil, what you buying with your new found wealth?

Oi oi how do you know about my cheeky punt on a 4-4 at half time :wink2:
Dunno what I will spend it on tbh
So many different kinds of crumble being posted. You're all making me hungry. :yum:

Easy run-in, guise?
Reply 2926
Words can't describe how much I hate you guys right now. You might as well give the Mancs the title now ffs :colonhash:
Original post by marcusmerehay
So Alex Ferguson has never been wrong? Jose Mourinho has never been wrong?

Sometimes...sometimes... :facepalm2:

The result today wasn't Wenger's fault. It was the combined ineptitude of Squillaci, Eboue and Phil Dowd.

Oh dear, blaming the referee. :lol:
Reply 2928
How does Phil Dowd sleep at night, oh yeh, next to the bag of cash from Utd. Don't even get me started on the assisted referee wow. No point now, might aswell, we can't win against the refs.
Reply 2929
Original post by marcusmerehay
So Alex Ferguson has never been wrong? Jose Mourinho has never been wrong?

Sometimes...sometimes... :facepalm2:

The result today wasn't Wenger's fault. It was the combined ineptitude of Squillaci, Eboue and Phil Dowd.

The result today wasn't Wenger's fault? May I ask, who was the manager who said Arsenal has high-quality defenders, and that as a result of this situation, he can't find a suitable addition?

The answer, Marcus, is Arsene Wenger himself.

Weeks ago you were telling me I'm stupid for criticizing Wenger. Looks like the tables have been turned.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2930
I blame the players. They lost composure. And diaby, kick that guy off arsenal along with eboue.
Atleast you're still in with a chance regarding the Carling C.......hahahhaa, who am I kidding? :rofl2:

4-1

Spoiler

4-2

Spoiler

4-3

Spoiler

4-4

Spoiler

Man of the Match

Spoiler

Reply 2932
Original post by CB91
That's right, blame anything but your shocking defence. :rofl2:

Regardless of how **** the defence was, awful decisions ****ed us yet again. But of course you're always willing to overlook that
Reply 2934
Get used to it, your going to lose more games and will be out of every competition within a month.
Original post by Deshi
Words can't describe how much I hate you guys right now. You might as well give the Mancs the title now ffs :colonhash:

:camp:

Simmer down and enjoy the beautiful game :awesome:
Original post by rorydaredking
Predictable from you lot. Blaming the ref. TBH no matter who the **** the ref was you dont give 4 goal leads away.

**** you if i dont blame the ref ....
even if he missed the headlock..
or even if he let the challenge on diaby go...
ooor even if the corner that lead to the pen wasnt actually a corner....it should have been a freekick for newcastle or a goalkick for us...
At times like this you have to ask yourself, who the **** is Cesc Fabregas to be Arsenal captain? When was there a moment where he rallied the troops, when did he have ANY influence on the game whatsoever. Wenger is a ****. The fact that Wenger would put the clubs success on hold by placing people like Fabregas and Henry as captains so they wont leave the club is offensive to any supporter. The last time we had success was through a real leader through his last kick of the ball for Arsenal to secure the penalty shootout in the 2005 FA Cup. As much as I dislike Wenger a lot of the blame has to be on the captain, people like Veiera and Roy Keane are probably sitting there thinking where on earth was the captain today.
Original post by TuckingFypo™
Atleast you're still in with a chance regarding the Carling C.......hahahhaa, who am I kidding? :rofl2:

4-1

Spoiler

4-2

Spoiler

4-3

Spoiler

4-4

Spoiler

Man of the Match

Spoiler

"Please rate some other members before rating this member again."

:frown:
I can't believe this, I had final score on mute and hadn't refreshed the page and thought the game had finished 4-1, I hit refresh and I see 4-4 wtf??? lol

Latest