Scroll to see replies

Original post by should be revising
Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but...

*accepted / accept

:fuhrer:

omg that was disgusting grammar -____-

you had the right to correct me loool
Reply 101
Yes and I don't really see what the big deal is about admitting it.
Yes... since then I have learned much and matured. It was scary how much I cared about her. Oh well, bitch your loss. :biggrin:
Reply 103
When my ex-girlfriend broke up with me, cried for ages haha
Original post by what's my name?
when I was younger yes, now I'm just like whatever D*** your loss, i only went out with you cause I felt sorry for you, now go and cry :smile:

Liar.
Original post by Mm_Minty
SO. MANY. TIMES. :|
He wasn't worth it.
:facepalm2:

He was. Every one of us is. You cry because you are not able to stand by yourself.:smile: Loneliness is terrible.
Original post by >Anna<
Of course. More than once over the same guy too. :sigh:

I would not let you cry over me.:smile: Trust me even if my words aren't worth it.
Yea all time.

I'm such a sop.
Reply 108
Once in November of last year (following the disintegration of my long-term relationship), and once in 2007 (after reading an incredibly heartfelt love-letter from a girl I'd turned down).

It helps.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
I would not let you cry over me.:smile: Trust me even if my words aren't worth it.

I think that, while we'd all like to think we'd never make someone cry, most of us will at some point. Matters of the heart are a bitch.
Original post by >Anna<
I think that, while we'd all like to think we'd never make someone cry, most of us will at some point. Matters of the heart are a bitch.

I keep thinking we have not still grasped a mature concept of love but we are still stuck in primitive existential conflicts.
Reply 111
Plenty of times over my boyfriend for various reasons.
Original post by SoulfulBoy
I keep thinking we have not still grasped a mature concept of love but we are still stuck in primitive existential conflicts.

But is love ever mature or rational? I'm not convinced :p:
Original post by >Anna<
But is love ever mature or rational? I'm not convinced :p:

I see that what we can see around us is a 'desperate' need of attachment (be religion, boyfriend, sport/ethnic group) rather than a self-affirmative force called love. Taking the first one as 'love' then yes, love is completely irrational and you are in 'desperate' need of it, if we take the second definition, about love starting with self-love then loving everything alive, every single expression (or counter-expression) of love, that love is in its mature form is more about me caring for the others' growth selflessly rather than me caring about them only/because/due to/ them caring about me too.:smile:
Reply 114
Only once and looking back I feel stupid for getting upset over it.
yeh :cry:
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes, too many times. Most recently when I told a guy I have liked for 8 years, yes, 8 years, that I had feelings for him. He didn't feel the same. I thought that he gave me 'signs' but apparently not. :erm:
Nope.....Even my mum says I'm stone hearted.....I wouldn't say that, but I just don't cry easily. :p:
Reply 118
..yes. I was in love with a girl, still am. i really thought the feeling was mutual from everything that I could gather. turns out, she liked someone else - who's btw a flirt. Nice guys finish last. anyway...I'm getting over it. I still care a lot for her, but at the end of the day, I just want her to always be happy - with or without me
yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending