The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessaay!
I don't get the fellow medical student gibe :frown:

We actually did call you Queen mary once after we beat you in a race. It was accidental, but I think they took offense. Whoopsie daisy, double burn. :colondollar: :biggrin:

EDIT: I really need to stop procrastinating :frown: at the moment I think I might have the same level of knowledge as the average barts student. Not good.

Oh no you didn't! :colonhash:

I will keep that in mind, whenever we beat you at football AGAIN, I will ask for 3 cheers to UCL instead of RUMS. :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Oh don't worry, even if you dedicated your life to studying and nothing else you wouldn't be able have a higher level of knowledge than any barts student, even the drop outs. :console: - Though to be honest, I should probably start doing work for my exam on Friday otherwise someone from your medical school, 'UCL' may reach my level of knowledge. (probably a 4th year though) :nooo:
Original post by win2kpro

I will keep that in mind, whenever we beat you at football AGAIN, I will ask for 3 cheers to UCL instead of RUMS. :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Oh don't worry, even if you dedicated your life to studying and nothing else you wouldn't be able have a higher level of knowledge than any barts student, even the drop outs. :console: - Though to be honest, I should probably start doing work for my exam on Friday otherwise someone from your medical school, 'UCL' may reach my level of knowledge. (probably a 4th year though) :nooo:

Bah football can do whatever they want.

We're owning you all with the rowing though. Bahahahhhahaaha

And probably the rugby, netball and hockey too. :colondollar:
Reply 822

Not a victory since '83. How embarrassing. :colone:
Oh look at all the gold medals for our hospitals.
Bah football can do whatever they want.

We're owning you all with the rowing though. Bahahahhhahaaha

And probably the rugby, netball and hockey too. :colondollar:

Tssk, football is the main sport, you can't just disregard it like that. :rofl: - You can with the other sports though. :hand:

I will leave it to JC to discuss the rowing matters as I am not aware of these. :colonhash:

Original post by Woody.
Not a victory since '83. How embarrassing. :colone:

Pfff, I think you will find it's '85 actually. :colonhash:
zzzzz london rivalry :p:
Tssk, football is the main sport, you can't just disregard it like that. :rofl: - You can with the other sports though. :hand:

I disagree :p:

Football's quite popular at RUMS but not one of our main sports- I don't think it's publicised as much.
Original post by John Locke
zzzzz london rivalry :p:

All that exposure to the chemicals in the Thames must do funny things to your mind.
Original post by Fission_Mailed
All that exposure to the chemicals in the Thames must do funny things to your mind.

It does brilliant things I'll have you know.
I disagree :p:

Football's quite popular at RUMS but not one of our main sports- I don't think it's publicised as much.

I think you will have to agree with me if I said it is the 'main' sport worldwide. :colone:

Probably not publicised as much because you guys can't play football very well. :mmm:
I think you will have to agree with me if I said it is the 'main' sport worldwide. :colone:

Probably not publicised as much because you guys can't play football very well. :mmm:

As I said, don't care, don't like football :raspberry: :p:

I'm happy to stick with the sport where we don't play with balls.:proud:
Original post by crazylemon
Pfft none of your unis seem to do my sport so we win by default :p:

Ooh we beat Imperial on a daily basis too. :mmm:

What sport is that by the way? :holmes:

As I said, don't care, don't like football :raspberry: :p:

I'm happy to stick with the sport where we don't play with balls.:proud:

Lol. I was going to say something but nevermind. :getmecoat:
Reply 832
Original post by crazylemon
Pfft none of your unis seem to do my sport so we win by default :p:
My medical school can out-drink your 'uni'.

Lol. I was going to say something but nevermind. :getmecoat:

That was intentional, it was from our fourth year show a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KzB9l4-n5s

Very untrue though, RUMSBC definitely plays with balls. Many of the guys too :yes:
I love RUMS but I'm not brainwashed and still am proud of UCL haha.

Unlike our jesse here :p:
Original post by Philosoraptor
I love RUMS but I'm not brainwashed and still am proud of UCL haha.

Unlike our jesse here :p:

I am proud really, it's purdy.

I just don't like their boat club much :no:
That was intentional, it was from our fourth year show a few years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KzB9l4-n5s

Very untrue though, RUMSBC definitely plays with balls. Many of the guys too :yes:

:rofl: at the comments about the Netball girl. - I love the fact that she likes to play with... though :mmm:

Meh, anything to do with RUMS sucks. I'm kidding, OR AM I? :ahee:

EDIT: Rowing huh? :fan:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 837
Uh oh, Grey's anatomy and House for me. :adore:

Lool! :naughty:

Ok so, you mentioned Thursday, friday, saturday and sunday... What about Monday, tuesday and wednesday huh? You could do all the revision required then! :colone:

Cos on monday we get another PBL scenario :p:

And shush. you're interrupting my moaning and just making me feel guilty instead. :colondollar:
Original post by lekky
Cos on monday we get another PBL scenario :p:

And shush. you're interrupting my moaning and just making me feel guilty instead. :colondollar:

Tssk tssk. Stop complaining and do your work woman! - Get me a sandwich on the way too. :mmm: (Why are you offside by being outside the kitchen? :hmmm: )

That was my goal in the first place. :colone:
I want a sandwich too.

Latest

Trending

Trending