The Student Room Group

After a shower/bath how do you dry yourself?

Poll

How you dry yourself after shower/bath?

Hey Just wondering how you dry yourselves after a shower or bath.

Do you rub yourself down with a towel?
Or pat yourself down with a towel?
Or use a hairdryer? (seen a gay man doing this on tv programme on sky channel which made me wonder how many others do that and what other people do).

I rub myself dry with a towel to dry myself but have heard other people say patting yourself dry with a towel is better. So which do you do?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by TheRustaman

Original post by TheRustaman

lol great way to do it
Reply 2
Rub-a-dub-dub.
I grab a book and sit on the side of a bath in a towel and let myself air dry :sexface:

Sometimes I treat myself to the hairdryer though...
Reply 4
hairdryer??? lol??? seriously??? who the hell on earth would stand there dripping wet after a shower drying themselves with a hairdryer? thats if you actually have a plug socket in your bathroom.
I just kind of wander around wrapped in a towel until I'm dry and then I blowdry my hair.
Wrap towel around body, sit in front of facebook until dry. Put on boxers.
Wrap around a towel, retire to my room and then let myself air dry. Usually while singing. I don't think the singing helps but it makes me feel better about the whole thing.
I light a fire,grab a pole ram it down my throat and lay horizontal between the bath and the toilet.Baste myself in barbaque sauce an rotate every 5-10 minutes
This is hilarious :biggrin:
Reply 10
I walk down the street naked and let the wind dry me off :cool:
I get dressed and wait for my girlfriend to give me...

I have a giant black towel which is big enough I can stand up and wrap it round.

Dry body and 'dry' my hair with the towel so it isn't completely dripping everywhere. Then I use a hairdryer, I really don't see why some people think it's weird for males to use a hairdryer?

It like makes it so much faster...
(edited 13 years ago)
Pat myself with a towel or if I'm in a rush I rub myself cos It's more faster.
Original post by Jonny13
thats if you actually have a plug socket in your bathroom.

Everybody has a ****ing plug socket in their ****ing bathrooms. If you don't, you are sadder than the 13 retards who negged me. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
I rub, but I pat down my legs
I hate air drying, I dry myself IN the shower (switched off of course) so I'm ready to jump straight in clothes.
Reply 16
Original post by Mrfantastic
Wrap towel around body, sit in front of facebook until dry. Put on boxers.

I've never face-booked naked before... It would just make me feel on a whole other level of creepy :lol: Rummaging through other people's pictures is bad enough when I'm wearing clothes...

Spoiler

Original post by lechaton-x
I grab a book and sit on the side of a bath in a towel and let myself air dry :sexface:

Sometimes I treat myself to the hairdryer though...

Why that sexy face
Original post by Liam_G
I've never face-booked naked before... It would just make me feel on a whole other level of creepy :lol: Rummaging through other people's pictures is bad enough when I'm wearing clothes...

Spoiler

tbh, I'm probably playing penguin toss and chatting to mates rather than stalker surfing.
Reply 19
if i need to get dressed straight away i rub myself dry with a towel, but most of the time i make sure im not dripping wet with a quick body and hair rub then wrap a towel round me, put on my nice soft dressing gown and air dry while reading/watching tv or on computer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending