The Student Room Group

Warner Bros

Hi,

I've been trying to get as much info as I could regarding Warner Bros as I have an assessment date coming up for one of its placement. I got an email only stating there will be a group assessment, an individual assessment and an interview- very basic.

Anybody else got any ideas or have been successful in their application? =D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ooh I'm doing this too! Have an assessment on Wednesday. Which department did you apply for a placement in?
Reply 2
I've been invited to an assessment day on Wednesday as well
Reply 3
Original post by mellow_b
I've been invited to an assessment day on Wednesday as well

Are you going for UK Theatrical Publicity too?
O that's different then
I'm going for the Marketing and PR intern for WBIE
Reply 5

Original post by thy

Heya, I've got an assessment day on Wednesday too for the UK Theatrical Placement :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by thy

Yes I am. How are you feeling about it?
Reply 7

Ooh that makes three of us already. I'm quite excited about it but also have no idea what to expect or prepare for so a little bit nervous too. How about you?
Original post by thy
Ooh that makes three of us already. I'm quite excited about it but also have no idea what to expect or prepare for so a little bit nervous too. How about you?

Do you reckon they're assessing half the placement slots on weds? Cause that'll be quite a lot of people!

Also, how are you preparing for it? The company's so big i could research forever but ....
Reply 9
Original post by melodic-verse
Do you reckon they're assessing half the placement slots on weds? Cause that'll be quite a lot of people!

Also, how are you preparing for it? The company's so big i could research forever but ....

It seems like it, yeah!

I'm not really how to prepare for it since, as you said, there's a lot you can cover. Just preparing answers to questions they might ask in the interview and see what new releases they've got coming up etc.
Reply 10
When did you guys apply? I sent one in mid January for market analyst before the deadline stated on RateMyPlacement.co.uk and havent heard back!
I sent mine on the deadline day -17th Jan
Reply 12
I sent mine on the deadline day -17th Jan

Crap, sounds like I may have been rejected then :frown: Does anyone know a contact number? I cant seem to find one, I've emailed the HR department but they havent got back to me.
Reply 13

Heya, I'm doing UK Theatrical too :smile: Can't believe they moved it to 9am, going to have to get up really early to get there haha :smile:
Original post by MaddieH
Heya, I'm doing UK Theatrical too :smile: Can't believe they moved it to 9am, going to have to get up really early to get there haha :smile:

They moved it to 9am? from 10?
Or maybe thats just for you?
Is the person you have called Rebecca?
Original post by SS1990
Crap, sounds like I may have been rejected then :frown: Does anyone know a contact number? I cant seem to find one, I've emailed the HR department but they havent got back to me.

Sorry- bad luck =[
No i dont think so
i think different departments have different people/numbers because someone in my year has an assessment on the 15th with somebody different
Reply 16
I'm really nervous but I'm also excited to see what the building looks like and what the people who work there are like.
I got an email saying that the time had been changed to 9am as well. Maybe it's only because I replied confirming that I was attending and so I got the email?
MaddieH do you go to Bournemouth University?
Reply 17

They moved it to 9am? from 10?
Or maybe thats just for you?
Is the person you have called Rebecca?

Heya, yeah I think this is just for our assessment day - it was originally 9.30am but now its 9am. Our person is called Jessica :smile: good luck with your assessment day! :smile:
Reply 18

I'm really nervous but I'm also excited to see what the building looks like and what the people who work there are like.
I got an email saying that the time had been changed to 9am as well. Maybe it's only because I replied confirming that I was attending and so I got the email?
MaddieH do you go to Bournemouth University?

Heya, yeah me too should be really good to meet some people in the business even if I don't make it all the way! Perhaps, its just really annoying though! Yeah i do haha Where are you studying? :smile:
Reply 19
I'm at Bournemouth Uni too - on the Advertising course! Are you on the PR course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending