The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R.I.P UG Thread
Rumors are that Rosicky and Dowd are being investigated cause of the money being flung around during the game

have you got a link ? or did you mate down at the pub tell you that
Reply 3281
Original post by G550NDH
have you got a link ? or did you mate down at the pub tell you that

http://goonertalk.com/2011/02/06/reports-interpol-investigating-arsenals-draw-with-newcastle/#ixzz1DD4q1mCg

Biggest load of *******s I've ever read.

interpol =/ WTF ? Its probably because that **** joey Barton killed someone in newcastle
Reply 3283
Original post by G550NDH
interpol =/ WTF ? Its probably because that **** joey Barton killed someone in newcastle

Part of me hopes it's got an element of truth to it just so Phil Dowd gets locked up. :colondollar:
i think it's phil dowd they should be investigating :|
So...is it Rosicky and Dowd under investigation?
Original post by hass147
Part of me hopes it's got an element of truth to it just so Phil Dowd gets locked up. :colondollar:

or beheaded
Reply 3287
Highlights from Ryo Miyaichi's first game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MBs52J3wU

Looks promising
arsenal 4 Spurs 4
Wigan 3 arsenal 2
arsenal 2 Spurs 3
Newcastle 4 arsenal 4

That's brilliant.
Original post by woodgate39
arsenal 4 Spurs 4
Wigan 3 arsenal 2
arsenal 2 Spurs 3
Newcastle 4 arsenal 4

That's brilliant.

Aye, we've ****'d up against some pretty rubbish teams.
When was the last time we did a spectacular comeback?
Rosicky involved in match fixing eh???

Very interesting...
:woo:

Chamakh to start!
Reply 3294

There's more :biggrin: Both sound like ailments that will have disappeared by next weekend.

Players beginning to think club over country? :colone:

EDIT: Then again, gastroenteritis sounds like a pretty ****ed up thing to have. :s:
(edited 13 years ago)
Gastroenteritis is pretty nasty, but basically a glorified term for diarrhoea and vomiting.

I'm sensing that Wenger might have kept them behind, you know.

It's like in school when you really don't want to go int and persuade your mum you're ill, except the other way around. :holmes:
Reply 3296
Original post by marcusmerehay

It's like in school when you really don't want to go int and persuade your mum you're ill, except the other way around. :holmes:

:rofl:

Also, the thought of Nasri and Vermaelen returning together is :sogood:. Any chance of either of them making the Barca second leg?
Who cares? You have Chamakh :colonhash:
Hmm...that article is a tad sensationalist.

He's out for a month, no doubting that, but the club hasn't disclosed the severity of it yet - we'll find out later on.

Latest