The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RyuHADOUKEN
Just been rejected by Leeds... loving the look of Bristol even more right now :smile:

My cousin does the medicine course here (2nd year) and loves it :smile:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Anyone else thinking of firming for psychology? :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by stonewars
I applied for Law! Any other international students here molesting ucas track? :smile:

me :biggrin:
and for law, too
Original post by angel_night
My cousin does the medicine course here (2nd year) and loves it :smile:

Waheyyy :biggrin: vote of confidence there haha!
I got an offer for Bristol today for English Literature.

AAA.
Original post by holbolrob

AAA.

OH MY GOD NJDJFKLNASDLGVNDFS

Congratulations!! Looking forward to hearing back now ^_______^

Can I ask what your GCSE/A-levels are like?
Original post by Muffinz
OH MY GOD NJDJFKLNASDLGVNDFS

Congratulations!! Looking forward to hearing back now ^_______^

Can I ask what your GCSE/A-levels are like?

Thank you

GCSE: 9A*s 2As and a B

AS: Eng/History/Psych: AAA, B in French and A* in GCSE Russian

A Level Predictions: A*A*A (A for French but I've just dropped it)

I sent my application off in early October which is why I think I heard so early.

Best of luck!
Reply 1087
has anyone else not heard anything about an offer (or rejection!) for music for 2011?
i received an email back in November saying that they'd received my application...
do they post your offer on ucas or is it by post?
help anyone?!! :smile:
Original post by Lulu142
has anyone else not heard anything about an offer (or rejection!) for music for 2011?
i received an email back in November saying that they'd received my application...

For a different subject, but my first advice was an email from Bristol offering a place. Hope you hear good news soon :smile:
Original post by Lulu142

Not for music, but the first I got was updated Track and then a letter two weeks later :smile:
Reply 1090

AAA.

oh my god :redface: well done! i want to hear back! but i also don't want to get rejected haha. oh dear.
I got an offer yesterday for Mechanical Engineering, AAB, really pleased except I've suddenly panicked today when I realised it was deferred :frown: not exactly what I applied for! Whats going on?
Original post by thievingllama
I got an offer yesterday for Mechanical Engineering, AAB, really pleased except I've suddenly panicked today when I realised it was deferred :frown: not exactly what I applied for! Whats going on?

Take a look at your original UCAS, make sure you didn't put the year of entry in wrong and if you didn't, call them up and see what they say. Even if you did, its worth calling them up and saying it was a mistake and asking for a change.
Reply 1093
Original post by vshah1
that's what i'm thinking..

only from exeter, did you hear anything from bristol?

Ah, well when I replied I hadn't, but I just got a letter through yesterday saying that the open days are on the 24th of Feb and the 3rd of March (I think that's what it said).

AAA.

:redface: Well done! I hope they start sending the rest out soon then!
definitely didnt apply deferred for any of my choices and this has happened to other people within this forum, will be ringing them up 1st thing tomorrow though thanks
Reply 1096
Original post by kittenwithawhip
Hi has anyone applied for Drama at Bristol and had an interview yet or an invite to one at least?...

I've applied for Drama but I haven't heard anything yet. Maybe cause I only sent it on january the 8th... I really hope to hear from them soon, though. Do you think we'll have to wait a lot longer?
Reply 1097
anyone know when the post offer open days are?
Original post by kolokov
anyone know when the post offer open days are?

It depends on the subject, they should email/write soon after your offer with details :smile:
I found out that I have an offer for Spanish and German today! Soo pleased :biggrin: I found out at school in the library so had to surpress my excitement and desire to scream with joy because the librarians at our school take their job very seriously :tongue:
It says on Track that it updated on the 3rd of February, but I never recevied an e-mail from UCAS telling me something had changed so it has just been there for days without me knowing! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting and congratulations to those who have an offer! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending