Imperial College London
London

Imperial Offers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by nikita_atikin
I know how you feel. :nothing:

Noob: "Anyone got an offer for illiteracy?"

Us: "Yes, you apparently. The title of the thread says 'Imperial Offers'. Dorf."

:nothing:

Love but can't rep, dang nabbit. :tongue:

It does get a bit silly, to be honest. Questions about who's got interviews (and when) etc, fine (of course, assuming that they don't post the same thing again within a millisecond xD) But I look at some of these posts and go "what is this (stupidity) i don't even..." :nothing:
Also, "I'm new here" ain't a really good excuse. There are plenty of new people who can READ and have the common sense to look around first before asking an already-answered-to-death-Q, too. ><

@Zot: Welcome to the sarcasm bandwagon! :rofl3:

Original post by NinjaRave
Got a Biomedical Engineering offer! :biggrin:

YAY! Another biomed engineer, awesomesauce :biggrin:
Now just hang tight, Robbie will be adding you to the murderlist OFFER HOLDER LIST I MEAN (ha) any moment soon. :wink:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 561
Original post by kittikat93
Awesome! Congratulations :smile: Where else have you applied?
Imperial is my last uni I'm waiting for XD it's slowly making me insane...

I applied Oxford and got rejected :frown: But also Manchester (AAA), Newcastle (ABB) and Leeds (AAA). Best of luck to you! Have you applied for biomed like me? :smile:
Reply 562
Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick
Hey! WOW you got an offer for biomed at IMPERIAL??? Congrats!
I've applied for the same course. Just wondering, what were your
BMAT scores/ predicted grades? (just so I can get a gage of what they're looking for)
:biggrin:

Thank you! :smile: I got:
S1 - 6.8
S2 - 6.5
S3 - 3.5A

And i'm predicted 4A*s for my choices. Very good luck to you getting an offer! :smile:
Original post by Mylesy
I applied Oxford and got rejected :frown: But also Manchester (AAA), Newcastle (ABB) and Leeds (AAA). Best of luck to you! Have you applied for biomed like me? :smile:

Yup, just Biomed :biggrin: Oxford- rejected. King's (AAB), Warwick (ABB), and Oxford Brookes (BBC). I'm liking the look of King's tbh- I like the idea of the 2nd and 3rd years being pretty much freeform :smile:
Reply 564
Yup, just Biomed :biggrin: Oxford- rejected. King's (AAB), Warwick (ABB), and Oxford Brookes (BBC). I'm liking the look of King's tbh- I like the idea of the 2nd and 3rd years being pretty much freeform :smile:

Well done on all the other offers! :smile: I like that idea in all honesty but I never looked at Kings for some reason... Main reason for Imperial is for the quality of the degree, one of the best unis in the world :smile: but money may be a bit of an issue... :/
Original post by Mylesy
Well done on all the other offers! :smile: I like that idea in all honesty but I never looked at Kings for some reason... Main reason for Imperial is for the quality of the degree, one of the best unis in the world :smile: but money may be a bit of an issue... :/

fair enough, it's hardly like you've put down any bad unis, is it? :P
Chemistry offer :biggrin:
Reply 567
fair enough, it's hardly like you've put down any bad unis, is it? :P

Erm... I guess not :P Nothing wrong with aiming high... :P
Original post by Mylesy
Erm... I guess not :P Nothing wrong with aiming high... :P

Absolutely nothing at all :biggrin: My friends think I'm crazy because I retook AS Chemistry when I got a B, I'm just like "but I know the stuff!". And I'm supposedly "teaching" myself AS Maths :redface: Interesting...
Reply 569
Absolutely nothing at all :biggrin: My friends think I'm crazy because I retook AS Chemistry when I got a B, I'm just like "but I know the stuff!". And I'm supposedly "teaching" myself AS Maths :redface: Interesting...

A B! Well that's just absolutely terrible isn't it? :P And good luck with that... It's fairly easy to be honest. You should try C4 :/
Original post by Mylesy
A B! Well that's just absolutely terrible isn't it? :P And good luck with that... It's fairly easy to be honest. You should try C4 :/

Cheers, I've been alright with it so far I think, but I completely blanked on the last question in S1 in January XD I made myself a promise that I wouldn't retake any Maths :smile:
Reply 571
Cheers, I've been alright with it so far I think, but I completely blanked on the last question in S1 in January XD I made myself a promise that I wouldn't retake any Maths :smile:

Ah S1... 99/100 will do me nicely :P What are you predicted for A level then? :smile:
Original post by Mylesy
Ah S1... 99/100 will do me nicely :P What are you predicted for A level then? :smile:

:eek: you got 99?? I'd be happy with regular 9 :redface: I'm predicted 4 As, but I don't see that happening, I got 2 As (Physics, Biology) and 3 Bs (Chemistry, French, Psychology) at AS. 2 UMS off an A for French, I was so narked :tongue: You?
Reply 573
:eek: you got 99?? I'd be happy with regular 9 :redface: I'm predicted 4 As, but I don't see that happening, I got 2 As (Physics, Biology) and 3 Bs (Chemistry, French, Psychology) at AS. 2 UMS off an A for French, I was so narked :tongue: You?

4A*s... :wink: And 4As at AS in Maths, Bio, Chem and Geography. :smile:
However i feel we are clogging this forum up... :P
Reply 574
Original post by Mylesy
4A*s... :wink: And 4As at AS in Maths, Bio, Chem and Geography. :smile:
However i feel we are clogging this forum up... :P

Meh, Imperial threads swing between actually being on-topic and random malarkey/chat. You're more than welcome to both. :tongue:
Reply 575
Course: Physics
Offer: AAAA
Subjects: Physics Chem Maths and Further Maths
:biggrin:DDDDD
Reply 576
Original post by xylar

When I first saw that I thought the Ds after :biggrin: was your offer :cool:
Original post by xylar

How did you get that offer? I am doing the exact same A levels as you but my offer is A*AA
Original post by Supernovae
How did you get that offer? I am doing the exact same A levels as you but my offer is A*AA

Where did that nice bit of your sig go??? :mad:
Original post by nikita_atikin
Where did that nice bit of your sig go??? :mad:

I got bored of it, and my music taste has changed a bit since then and cba to make a new one

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending