The Student Room Group

St Marys Twickenham PGCE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi,

Does anyone know what the nightlife in Twickenham is like?
Im trying to decide on uni's :s-smilie:
Do you mean for going out during the week and getting in at 5am every morning cos if you're going to do a pgce that nightlife won't be happening.
Reply 22
Is it me or does there seem to be very few SMUC applicants on this?! Wish there was more so we could swap ideas!
There aren't many on the TES forums either.
Reply 24
Very few applicants indeed. Has anybody here had their interview yet? If so, how did you find it?
Reply 25
Mine is February 3rd, lots of work to do inbetween. Have my flights booked, just hoping aer lingus dont follow through with this strike!
Original post by chicharito
Very few applicants indeed. Has anybody here had their interview yet? If so, how did you find it?

Had mine in December for Chemistry, been offered a conditional place.
Reply 27
Original post by Oh Student
Mine is February 3rd, lots of work to do inbetween. Have my flights booked, just hoping aer lingus dont follow through with this strike!

Mines the 8th. Flying on the 7th. My relatives want me to stay with them the night before but they live in north london and the thoughts of trekking to strawberry hill on the morning of the interview doesnt appeal to me especially since I don't know the city very well. Where you flying from?
Reply 28
Flying from Shannon, will book a flight from knock just incase, its 12 euro for a flight to standsted so will do that. Ive friends too in London but booked into a travelodge for night before interview. Got one in Feltham and its outside railway station so handy!
Reply 29
Whats your subject by the way?
Reply 30
I'm going for Primary. What about you? Ya I'm flying from Knock to Stansted myself.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
Geography, just doing all these self audits that were sent out to us.
Original post by chicharito
My interview for the primary is in the first week in February! I know that for some unis the interviews are in group format but St Marys they're individual, I prefer it like that. Being aware of any educational issues that are currently in the news would be advisable in case they ask for our opinions :smile:
Of course the suit will have to be on :cool:

Im in the same boat! Interview on 2nd Feb- So basically one week time! Trying to do something on my presnetation now..Im really struggling though as the guidelines are so vague. Has any one been to the interview in the last while and have any usefull tips?? anything would be appreciated at this stage!
Reply 33
What exact guidelines did they give?
Reply 34
Is st marys a good university?
what is it like, have you guys been to any open days?
Reply 35
has anybody that has applied to st mary's heard anything about offers conditional or unconditional? i had my interview over 2 months ago and have heard nothing, been trying to ring and it goes to their answering machines. this wait is driving me insane if anyone has heard ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW thanks xx
Reply 36
Original post by JoelleM
has anybody that has applied to st mary's heard anything about offers conditional or unconditional? i had my interview over 2 months ago and have heard nothing, been trying to ring and it goes to their answering machines. this wait is driving me insane if anyone has heard ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW thanks xx

Which PGCE is it? Had my interview Thursday and they said i'll hear from them in about two weeks!
Reply 37
for primary. i want this soooo incredibly bad my life has been revolving around checking gttr constantly :frown: xx
Reply 38
I know, i honestly can't think of anything I have ever wanted more. This waiting is making me sick and its only been two days! Well they said to me two weeks and so thats all i can tell you! Let us know how you get on!
Reply 39
Just got an offer :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending